PDA

View Full Version : ToC 10 Tank Needs Advice

Solasun
10-03-2009, 10:06 AM
I'll be blunt - I feel lost. Armory has probably caught me in my DPS gear at the moment but it should sort itself out in a little bit.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Chamber+of+Aspects&n=Nixkamich)

I figured - since I'm the only prot warrior in my guild and none of the other tanks/members seem to know were to begin to help, I'd come back to TS.

TS was great for me when I first started, helped me become the tank I am.

However, on with the present. I feel... underwhelming. Lost. In a word, compared to a DPS DK who has a tank set - inferior in terms of EH/Avoidance. I begin to feel that I'm lagging behind in terms of gear.

I don't really know what to aim for now - none of the new gear seems like it's an upgrade - but some of my gear is long in the tooth.

Current locations of gear upgrades - emblems (I have like 187 triumphs), TOC/Ony 10, parts of ToC 25(with an alliance of two guilds) and maybe crafting (the ore/metals market is shot to hell on my server though so this might not be viable gold wise.)

So... I say to you...HALP!?

Thank you in advance,
A Rather Lost Tank

Casper7526
10-03-2009, 12:09 PM
Grab 30 badge shoulders, either get a trophy + 75 for legs or run voa like a madmen to replace your legs.

Do those 2 things and your definitly on your way.

Athenodorus
10-03-2009, 05:17 PM
187 *triumphs*? Wow, that is a lot! Many of those pieces are upgrades for you. The hat especially is big. The pants also.