PDA

View Full Version : Need to up my dps...

theidealist
10-02-2009, 10:14 PM
My dps varies from 2.5k to 3.5k mostly at the lower end.
i want to know if the problem is my rotation or gear, or lack of some attributes.

here's my armory link.
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Balnazzar&n=Theidealist)

cid
10-03-2009, 02:28 PM
Your talent spec and glyphs look good from what I can see. Some might argue about the 2 points in improved cleave, but you have points in all the important talents. There are a few negotiable points in the lower areas of the tree.

First of all, get a berserking enchant on your offhand weapon if you can afford it. It's worth it.

Overall, your gear looks decent to me, but the biggest problem I see is that your expertise is very low. You're not anywhere close to being expertise capped. I'd say that's probably hurting you a decent amount. You want to have a 6.50% reduced chance for your attacks to be dodged, and you're at 1.75% right now. I would replace the +20hit gem in your shoulders with a solid expertise gem. You're far enough over your yellow hit cap to afford losing the 20 hit. An expertise gem, since it's solid red, will get you the +4 strength socket bonus on that piece as well. That'd be a good start. You might want to use expertise food as well. You could lose the +20 hit enchant on your gloves and enchant for expertise instead there too.

Rhinolicious Wormsteak - Item - World of Warcraft (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=42994)

Of course this depends on what kind of content you have available to you, but you should try to look for some gear that has more expertise on it until you can get closer to the cap. Being a human can help you there if you pick up a mace or sword.

As far as your rotation, I don't know what it looks like, so I can't tell you if there's an issue with that. If you're worried about your rotation, post a webstats link or some kind of combat log. A pretty common problem that a lot of fury warriors have is missing Bloodsurge procs. If you're having problems there, you can get an addon like SlamAlert to help you.

theidealist
10-06-2009, 12:53 PM
thank you very much.
ive been looking at ways to get my expertise up.