PDA

View Full Version : Some Warrior Tank Advice

wigins
10-02-2009, 08:02 AM
Recently i have become quite unsure of my warrior protection Build/Stats + gear and gems. I would just like someone to review my armory and have a look at my char and just tell me whats good, whats not and maybe some alternative builds.

Thanks, Wigins

P.s. I have like 5 of the basic tank trinkets and the ones im wearing now are not necessary what i always use:D

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Jaedenar&n=Wigins)

Andronikus
10-02-2009, 08:25 AM
I personally don't see anything very wrong at all. It does depend on what content you are aiming for currently. If it's ToC 10 man you should be fine.

Think about changing the enchants on Gloves, Weapon and Shoulder. Also consider using the trinket from the new 5 man with the stamina and armor on proc.

Bladeward is a very nice enchant for pally tanks... not so sure for warriors... i went for Blood Draining and found it very good to have on our first few tries <read 15 wipes> in heroic 10 man ToC. ;)

Shoulder enchant i use the PVP 30 stam one for 10k honor, right or wrong i dunno... but 300 hp + is always nice ;)