PDA

View Full Version : Getting hit hard and don't know why.

Zytharo
09-30-2009, 08:19 PM
Well lately i have noticed that i'm getting hit pretty hard and healers are saying that i'm hard to heal. I was wondering if my gear is to blame or if there is another reason. I don't really know if im ready to OT ToC 10man normal.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Archimonde&n=Zytharo)

I liked my wow armory page above.

Give me some advice and help.
Thanks

krc
09-30-2009, 08:26 PM
The reason you are getting hit hard is because you only have 518 defense, you are crittable which means that every time you get hit there is a chance that you get hit so hard that is takes up huge portions of you health that almost every single time it will be a wipe. Your first priority should be getting to 540 defense before anything.

Tryxx
09-30-2009, 09:00 PM
I'm going to second the above post. Rune of the Stoneskin Gargoyle is an easy 25 defense skill. You have an enchant spot open on your shoulders if you've worked up your Sons of Hodir rep. More rating may be needed, and trading out your dual gems with some other stats than straight defense rating may be necessary. Once you're capped there, go for the stamina when it comes to gemming. I imagine your dodge and parry being very respectable if Horn of Winter is kept up, so taking some focus off that shouldn't hurt too much.