PDA

View Full Version : [H]Ænigma-Drak'Thul(US) is recruiting a Tank for ToGC

Del
09-29-2009, 08:00 AM
About Us- Ænigma is a nine hour a week raid guild on the Drak'thul(US) server. We Raid Tuesday Thursday Sunday 7:30-11 server time (CST). We've been together for one and a half years, progressing from karazhan (and having 10 members) all the way to 4/9 BT before patch 3.0 dropped. So far in wrath we've killed all available normal modes, 3D sarth pre patch, GOTUR 10, and 2/9 ulduar hardmodes (9 hours a week didn't permit us much time to work on hardmode progression, it took us around 4 attempts total on Hodir hard, and maybe 8 on Heartbreaker).

Serious or Casual??- We take our raiding seriously, 9 hours a week isn't enough time through stupid wipes, random AFKs, and failure to read fights. That said, mistakes happen while learning new encounters, and an unforgiving atmosphere while learning new fights is not fun for anyone. Therefore, we work to correct and eliminate mistakes, not nerd rage when the inevitable happens. Overall, Ænigma has proven to be a place where former top 100 US players and former casuals looking to get a bit more serious without being ultra hardcore have felt comfortable.

Attendence- Upon joining any guild, you have a commitment to the other 24 players in the raid to show up, be productive, gear/gem/spec correctly, contribute constructively to strategy discussion, and understand your role in a given fight ahead of time. That said, there are things in life that we would all rather be doing than raiding, and things that are just plain more important than raiding. On these nights, have the courtesy to let us know before hand, it makes replacing you for the night alot easier. We haven't missed a raid as a guild in 6 months, and I'd like to keep it that way. Keeping attendence over 80% is necessary, otherwise we are better off replacing you.

Loot- We use open rolls amongst members for all loot in 25 man raids. This system is predicated on the assumption that you are performing adequately, and that your attendence is acceptable. If this is not the case, you may be asked to pass.

Current Needs-

One Tank- I'm not looking for an off-tank here. I'm looking for someone that wants to be a part of an every night group of tanks that is comfortable with the pressures of the position, if the tanks mess up, the raid usually wipes. I'm looking for a tank with good situational/encounter awareness that can be an immediate asset to the raid.

Exceptional applications of any Class/spec are always welcome.

Contact Us- It's probably best to contact me through private messages here, or in this thread. The recruiting process on the website has been problematic of late.

- Del

Bullwerk
09-29-2009, 11:02 AM
Del,
What is your raid schedule? I'm a tanking fanatic looking for a home where I can be part of a serious progressing team. Nothing I like better than getting smacked around for people I barely know!

Del
09-29-2009, 01:06 PM
Wow, I fail

We raid Tuesday Thursday Sunday 7:30-11 Server (CST)

Del
10-02-2009, 07:34 AM
bump. Still need a tank