PDA

View Full Version : Cruelty talent

jettzypher
09-28-2009, 07:31 PM
just curious...how important is this for arms warriors? i know that when it comes to gearing, crit is the last thing on our minds. so if i wanted to take a point or two from this talent and stick somewhere id be more useful, would that seem like a good idea? thanks in advance...

fuddjupp
09-29-2009, 01:18 AM
Very important. More Crit = More Damage and you don't realy need the points for other talents when you want to play a PvE Arms Warrior.

Deathsupply
09-29-2009, 01:28 PM
Honestly, +5% crit is huge with both Axe and Mace spec, as it's just straight dps. There's not really anything else you could put these points into that makes up for the 5% crit bonus.

Destruyen
09-29-2009, 01:32 PM
you have a +5% crit dmg boost with axe spec, and another 3% from metas. thats +8% crit dmg and you are saying that you are thinking cruelty isnt important? its a free 5% crit. there are less useful talents to pull points from, like booming voice, demo shout, etc.

jettzypher
09-29-2009, 02:41 PM
i wasnt assuming taking all 5 and putting them elsewhere. and i never said it wasnt important. i was asking how necessary it is...i guess ill have to test it out for myself and see the difference.

Ion
09-29-2009, 02:56 PM
Why would you want to NOT spec 5/5 cruelty as a dps warrior? I'm confused...where do you intend to put the points if not there? It and AttT are the two best talents in the tree for arms...

MellvarTank
09-30-2009, 09:01 AM
Crit should be second only to hit/expertise for any DPS warrior. You should be a crit machine... I mean, yeah strength is important but you get it on all of your plate. Gem for Hit/Expertise if need be, and then you go Crit Crit Crit.... You should be Critting your pants! Basically, Yes - Cruelty is all that and a bag of potato chips.