PDA

View Full Version : Threat issue PLEAE HELP :(

Tylous
09-26-2009, 06:44 PM
Since the patch I havn't really noticed much of a nerf to Paladin's threat until heroic Anub'arak. When ever I tank the Burrowers, people seem to rip off me like I am not even hitting him. I am using a 696 rotation and I dont know what the hell is going on. I dont think this is soly the patches fault but I can't seem to figure it out. heres my spec and gear: The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Tylous)

Dhalphir
09-26-2009, 07:23 PM
there is no way you should be having threat issues

are people attacking the right target? DPS geared in heroic Toc10 or ToC25 gear will rip off any tank who isn't focusing the majority of their threat on the target...really, as long as you're hitting ShoR on one target, the DPS needs to be hitting whichever target you're using ShoR on...your other abilites can hold the other add.

Irat
09-28-2009, 04:34 PM
If it is just the borrowers you are tank go a block heavy set. They don't hit for very much so it will help with the mitigation and it should push your threat up a notch.

Zothor
09-29-2009, 12:15 PM
I've had a few threat issues with them because of melee AOES whacking them hard. Long story short, I'd gotten lazy.

Remember that HotR is a 6 second cooldown, and is your best multi-threat move. With these adds, if you're dragging them onto the melee, let me blow your mind and reccomend the not-so-obvious anymore solution.

... Tab target.

SoV stacks up really fast on your target, not so much on your cleave targets. Get the stack up on both and you'll be just fine. Fixed my issue even with my arms warrior popping bladestorm like a crazy person.

Tylous
10-02-2009, 12:14 PM
Thats who was ripping off me the most (Arms warrior) and thanks I'll give that a try.