PDA

View Full Version : Triumph Badges and Upgrade Choices

Prestonite
09-24-2009, 05:26 AM
So I have not been rocking any set bonuses on the DK for quite some time, due to a mixture of drops and gear available from conquest\triumph vendors. I am now in a debacle of what piece of gear I should personally go with next. I am sitting with 80 triumph and around 50 conquest badges. My other post did not get any answers most likely because I didn't read the FAQ. :P

Anyhow I have a link to my toon above - Prestonite (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowmoon&cn=Prestonite&gn=Malice)

Thanks in advance!

Zydell
09-24-2009, 06:12 AM
Heres what I did, and I believe its a good solution:

- Get rawr, change the setting so you get an overview of all current upgrades and filter triumph badges only.
- Do a calculation: (amount of upgrade / amount of badges) for each upgrade, this number gives the amount of upgrade you get for each badge, higher number = more upgrade/badge. Of course you might consider taking rings/trinkets/BiS first but this method works pretty well imho.

Prestonite
09-24-2009, 08:31 AM
that application is pretty intense, i think it would take forever to figure out how to use it as well as pick an upgrade.