PDA

View Full Version : Where Do I Go Next?

Rogdu
09-23-2009, 11:25 PM
So I took a break from WoW from around March till today. I'm a Protection Warrior and have been for a long time, so I do know my class. My problem is I feel like I missed a few vital steps in the patches that came out since I had been gone. I just need to know what my next step is for getting back in the game. What gear should I get and from where, any change of spec or glyphs, any major changes I should be made away of? I know that to progress I need to get a real guild, but I can work on that myself.

Thanks for any and all help!

~Rog

P.S. Here is my armory.
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Suramar&n=Rogdu)

Zydell
09-24-2009, 04:56 AM
Gearwise: Do a lot of heroic instances, you'll get tanking experience quickly and the conquest emblems are the fastest way of gearing you up at the moment. After this, go for naxx25, uld10, uld25, toc10, toc25 something like that, try to do voa10/25 runs as soon as you're ready gear-wise.

If you're going to focus on heroics, best spec is probably deep wounds (15/5/51), your glyphs seem fine. If you're switching to raiding you might consdider a tree with more survivability.