PDA

View Full Version : LFG: 1 Prot Paladin

Peneth
09-23-2009, 10:14 PM
Who am I:

I am a geared and experienced Prot paladin Tank. I currently have 40k unbuffed HP, am over 540 defence, and raid buffed, Block Cap'd. I'm at the soft expertise cap with the Glyph of SoV, but I'm slightly below 6% hit with my current gear set up. My gear is enchanted and gemmed with the top of the line gems and enchants. I also have fully gemmed and enchanted Holy and Ret sets.

My armory is here: The World of Warcraft Armory (http://tinyurl.com/ydgakgk)

I have been a Tank since Kara, and cleared all content minus a 2% KJ wipe, including tanking many successful ZA bear runs, though I never won the rolls. I do have a somewhat geared Druid (Balance), Priest (Holy/Disc) and Hunter alts.

I prefer tanking as a Paladin. I haven't seriously healed as Holy spec since early in BC, despite maintaining a full Holy Set. I currently off-spec as Holy but have more experience as Ret as an off-spec.

What I have accomplished:
Vanilla:

Cleared MC, ZG, AQ20, up to Twin Emps in AQ40, Spider Wing as a Resto Druid.
BC:
Cleared all content minus a 2% KJ kill as a Resto Druid. Cleared all content up to Sunwell as a Prot Paladin.

Wrath:
10man Plagued Proto Drake, All achievments minus Immortal for the Black

Ulduar:
10man
4 towers, Steelbreaker, Heartbreaker, Loose your Illusion, Freyax3, General, Thorim
25m
4 towers, Hard Mode Council, Heartbreaker, Hodir, Freya x1, Yogg 3 Watchers

ToCG
10m:
Cleared 10m.
4/5 Hardmode with Anub at 40%
25m:
Cleared 25m
Working on Northrend Beasts (p3 to 40%)

What I've worked on recently:
25m: Thorim Hard, Freya x2, General Hard
10m: ToC Heroic Anub, Yogg 1 Light, Algalon, Firefighter

What I'm looking for:
I'm looking for a PST time raiding guild, that raids after 7pm PST. I work till 5pm and cannot be on before then. I prefer starting later then 7pm PST due to it giving breathing room for getting home, eating dinner and logging on.

I'm looking for a guild that is low in drama - I don't want to be a part of a drama heavy guild. I'm looking for a guild that has a good rep both with in guild players, and outside of the guild on the rest of the server.

I don't mind sitting out for a boss/encounter. I feel that getting the kill is better then not. I would like to avoid being the backup's back up tank and ending up as benchwarmer. I put effort into my character and would like to see the same kind of effort of top quality gems and enchants on future guildmates.

My ideal guild is a guild that is close to getting their 25m Proto Drakes, or even has them. I'm also looking for a guild that is actively working on ToC Hard modes and preferably has the Northrend Beasts close to dead, if not dead. Active 10mans are a plus as I find I enjoy them a fair bit.

(PS. The cake, it is a lie.)

Peneth
09-24-2009, 03:06 PM
Giving it a push before class. :)