PDA

View Full Version : Advise on Class.

Sean
09-23-2009, 04:12 PM
I want to become more progressive with my toon and get into high end raids and have some fun i know what gear and stuff i need to help but i wanted to know is there any advise you could give me on my class or character.

Here's my armoury link
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Earthen+Ring&n=AikI) know i need the following
(Son of Hodir Rep)
28 Elblums belt
19 Elblums Neck

Enchants

Vonmars
09-24-2009, 06:45 AM
Armory link no worky...

Sean
09-24-2009, 04:48 PM
Aik Earthern Ring

biden
09-24-2009, 08:44 PM
looks like you've built up your gear all you can with badges from heroics... good, that means you're ready for 25 ulduar. start with a guild that like to do that regularly (and make sure it's one with a vent or else mediocrity is bound to overwhelm you). if the guild you're in is doing 10/25 man toc and can afford to let you in, then by all means go for it, as you're a dps class which is a lot easier to get kissed into a guild raid by the leaders than a healer or tank. if your guild doesn't do gear runs in naxx 25/uld10/uld25(and ony/voa10/25 now) then i suggest you find a new guild at least until you get geared for whatever level of progression your guild is at. if they're not focusing on raiding, then gtfo as soon as possible... i can't tell you how much better your WoW experience will be when you get into a smart group of raiders that know how to put a raid together and aren't QQing on naxx10 every week.

as for your concerns about your class/skill, read any hunter's dps guide and you'll figure that out easy. every raid needs a good class. figure out how to synergize first and foremost.