PDA

View Full Version : Combat Rogue and Prot Warrior

Cliffy T
09-23-2009, 12:49 AM
Looking for a new guild on a new server. Looking for a serious, hardcore raiding guild(no casual corner) on a US PvE EST server. Interested in doing achievements, hard modes, and all that fun, leet stuff. I also want a guild that is mature and friendly. Sick of guilds that act like they're 12 years old and talk like drunken frat boys.

My main is a level 80 Combat Rogue in T9 gear. I also have a Protection Warrior in T7/T8 gear. I started playing WoW around the launch of BC. I was Horde for 2 years before switching to Alliance. Best move I ever made. I have done extensive raiding in Burning Crusade and Lich King and want to take my end game experience to greater heights. I'm a dedicated raider willing to sit through countless wipes and late night raiding in order down a boss and progress. I care about downing bosses, making progress, and being as leet as I can be. Outside of raids I'm quite the jokester always trying to get a laugh out of guildies. But when raids start I'm 100% serious.

My Rogue
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Rexxar&n=Cliffyt)

My Warrior
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Rexxar&n=Brogan)

Griff
09-23-2009, 09:57 AM
Hello,

We're on a PST server, but we're definitely looking for a solid mut. rogue. Give us a look-see.

Incarnaté is Now Recruiting 09/16/2009 12:22:46 PM PDT
Website: Incarnaté : Home : World of Warcraft Guild Powered by GuildPortal™ Guild Hosting

Raid Times
Primary Raids: Sun-Thurs 6-10pm server
Optional Raids: Fri-Sat 6-10pm server
Along with several 10 mans going on at various times during the week.

We are looking for serious raiders who will show up at least 80% of the primary raid nights, Tuesday only raiders need not apply. We are working on heroic modes for ToC and ToGC as well as finishing up HMs in Ulduar, we have had Algalon unlocked for a couple of weeks now but have only attempted him once so we will be going back in and working on getting him down as well.

If you are interested in applying, please visit the link above. If you have any questions, feel free to whisper any of our officers in game, they are Tencarus, Griffyn, Blockfire/Blockhammer, Arkhan, and Sarynn.

Current Progression
Ulduar 10: 13/14 8/9 HM Algalon Unlocked
Ulduar 25: 13/14 3/9 HM Algalon Locked
ToC 10: 5/5 4/6 Achievements
ToGC 10: 2/5 0/4 Achievements
ToC 25: 5/5 2/6 Achievements
ToGC 25: 0/5 0/4 Achievements

Cliffy T
09-24-2009, 03:59 PM
Bump

Cliffy T
09-29-2009, 11:28 PM
Bumpy

Rawkz
09-30-2009, 11:42 AM
Pre-Spam: We're lookin for a good combat rogue and a tank for 10 mans wouldn't hurt, I myself also play a combat rogue and a prot warr with my warrior being my main :). Hope to hear from you soon.

Guild: <Hold Fast>
Server: Magtheridon EST-PVP High Population
Raid Times: 7:30-11:30 Mon-Thurs

the website has an application form to fill out. You do not need to make a forum account. All applications are considered private, and will not be shared outside of the guild.

Progression:
Heroic Glory of the Raider (Immortal / Black Drakes)
13/14 4/9 5/5 1/5 25 Man
13/14 9/9 5/5 5/5 10 Man

Raiders receive 100g of repair funds daily, and recruits receive 50g daily. The guild bank stocks and supplies raiders with needed flasks and potions (sold for the cost of the materials) and feasts are provided every wipe.

Hold Fast is looking for mature, responsible, excellent players who can show up consistently to raid hard mode ToGC and prepare for hardmode Icecrown. We're 4/9 Ulduar hardmodes, and 5/5 10 man ToGC hardmode. We're looking for more people for active, core raid spots to help us progress in 25 man ToGC hard modes.

Hold Fast is a guild that transferred to Magtheridon this summer to escape a server that had nothing to offer alliance side. Our core is Heroic Glory of the Raider players, with Immortal titles and Black Proto Drakes. We got Glory of the Ulduar Raider on June 15th, well ahead of the curve, and spent the summer after transferring rebuilding for ToGC 25.

Many of us have been playing together since killing c'thun back in vanilla wow. We're a long standing group of stable, mature players, who want to raid in a focused, hardcore environment with like-minded individuals.

We want palyers who understand fights, don't tolerate mediocrity, and are driven to progress and succeed in the game. We understand real life happens, but we do expect you to be able to make our raid times barring unforseen events. If you're the kind of person who lets work pile up only to have to miss a raid to catch up, this isn't the guild for you.

Contact - Info, Daez or Tevon in game to discuss recruitment

EST Monday - Thursdsay 7:30-11:30.

Please view our website to find out more about us:

Hold Fast (http://www.holdfastguild.com)

Our core has 10 man drakes, various PVP tiles like Arena Master, and the skills required to succeed at raiding hard modes. We're currently working on getting our raiding members the 10 man drakes. So far, 11 other guildies aside from the original group have gotten drakes. We feel it's a good way to reward members who stick around and try to build something with us.

Magtheridon is an EST Mid-High pop server (it's quite active, but no queues except on new raid launch days.) The economy is good, there are a lot of guilds progressing, and a lot of good pug action, including regular 10 and 25 man ToGC. We transferred to this server in June, and it's proven to be a fantastic server to play the game on.

Cliffy T
09-30-2009, 12:11 PM
Sorry but I don't do PvP servers.