PDA

View Full Version : Trinkets?! ZOMG!?

Nnoitra/Jake
09-20-2009, 05:32 PM
OK, so I'm wondering, as far as EH which trinkets I should use.

I have both of the new 170 stam trinkets from Brewfest as well as the Monarch Crab from JC and The Black Heart. (Ignis and Faction Champs are not nice :mad:)

So, how do they stack up, I'm thinking one of the brewfest plus The Black Heart, but what do you guys think?

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mal%27Ganis&n=L%C3%ADghto)

vine
09-20-2009, 10:42 PM
Fore pure stam and easy access the Brewfest ones are hard to beat, but don't forget they have pretty much zero benefit past that: the on-use is useless.

Nnoitra/Jake
09-20-2009, 11:00 PM
Right, I'm trying to figure the effective healing of basically using The Black Heart vs. Brewfest trinkets.

Viresse
09-21-2009, 07:38 AM
I prefer using the Black Heart with a Brewfest Trinket. It provides stamina, yet has a nice added effect. The Monarch Crab can be useful, depending on your gems in it. It can be a more avoidance oriented trinket or just used to boost Expertise/Hit.

For general usage: Black heart + Brewfest
Specialized usage: Brewfest + Crab(again, depends on you)

This, however, is entirely up to you. My Shaman is the JC so I don't use the Crab for tanking purposes. I like the Black Heart for the armor as a Death Knight.