PDA

View Full Version : <A-PVP> Prot/Fury Warrior LF 25 man ToC Guild

maccalus
09-19-2009, 11:32 PM
Hi, I am maccalus of daggerspine US. I am a decently geared prot/fury warrior looking for a guild that will raid 25 mans and hard modes. I am currently in a 10 man only guild and I want to get back into the 25 man raiding game.

My availability is Sun-Thurs. 7-12pm MST (6-11 PST)

My raiding experience:

ToC 25 man 4/5
ToC 10 man clear
Ulduar 10 man 1/9 HM
Naxx 25
Naxx 10
etc.

BC
BT 3/9
Hyjal 4/5
SSC 5/6
TK 3/4

I am looking for a "casual hardcore" type guild. I would ideally like to raid 3 days a week as I am a student trying to balance a life, hw and WoW. I also expect a professional focus during raid encounters, but I also love a vent that jokes around during off times and farm runs. I am willing to server transfer for the right oppurtunity.

My armory link is as follows:

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Daggerspine&n=Maccalus)

I am skilled in both specs and will fullfill both willingly in a raid environment. Also I don't stand in the fire.....unless the burn is good for me (still waiting for blizz to put in a fight where we are supposed to stand in big patches of fire).

You can contact me here on these forums or in game.

Thx,

Maccalus

maccalus
09-21-2009, 11:13 AM
bump

maccalus
09-22-2009, 07:20 PM
still looking

Del
09-28-2009, 06:37 AM
Willing to transfer horde side?

If yes i'll get in touch with you later, on my way to class :-/

Belicia
09-28-2009, 08:45 AM
Hawtness on Lightning's Blade (US) is currently recruiting, and we could fit you into our 25man raids easily as a fury/prot warrior. Most of your time in 25man would probably be spent as fury, since we have three fully geared tanks for 25man. We also frequently run 10mans, however, and you'd be able to go prot for those (if you want).

We're a "serio-casual" guild. We raid 3 nights/week (Sun/Tue/Wed), 9-12 EST, and our main concerns are having fun and progressing. We've cleared Ulduar 25, ToC 25, ToGC 10, Ulduar 10 (including getting our Ulduar drakes--although I probably won't have mine until this week, since I missed a few 10mans), etc. Currently, we're trying to progress in ToGC 25 and trying to clear some Ulduar 25 hard modes that we never got around to trying.

We're mostly composed of mature raiders in their 20s and 30s, and we like to keep raids moving along briskly but also have a laugh. WoW's a fun game, and our primary focus is enjoying it with good buddies. That's not to say our raiders don't take progression seriously, but we are not into raiding 5 nights/week.

If you're interested, PM me or post a reply. We can chat on vent about your options, if you're interested. You can fill out an app on Hawtness - Lightning's Blade (http://www.hawtnesslb.com).

maccalus
09-28-2009, 09:52 AM
@Del

I would be willing to transfer horde side, given the right circumstances, but I really do like the human racials (10% rep gain ftw).

@Belicia

I'd love to have a chat over vent sometime. ill send you a pm with more info.

Belicia
09-28-2009, 09:56 AM
@Del

I would be willing to transfer horde side, given the right circumstances, but I really do like the human racials (10% rep gain ftw).

@Belicia

I'd love to have a chat over vent sometime. ill send you a pm with more info.

Sounds great, looking forward to chatting about your options.