PDA

View Full Version : [A-CST]|Sad Panda| Lf Experienced Resto Shaman 13/14- 3/9HM | 1/5TOTC Heroic 25s

Geistreiter
09-17-2009, 09:50 PM
Guild Name: Sad Panda
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Madoran-US
Realm Type: PVE
Realm Time zone: CST
Battlegroup: Ruin
Progression: 13/14-3/9HM Ulduar 25 FL,XT, 3 light yogg| 5/5 TOTC 25 Norm 1/5Heroic 25 TOTC| 10 Man 5/5Heroic ToTC
Raid Times: 7-11
Raid Schedule: Tues-thurs
Openings: experienced dedicated Resto Shaman. Package Deals are taking into consideration.
Loot System: DKP type Loot system.

About Us/Goals: Sad Panda was created back in burning crusade and have been a well Respected and established Raiding Guild since. We had some server firsts including (northern Beasts Heroic 25) and want to keep pushing. Our Goal is to Hit the Coliseum and hit it hard and still keep ulduar in our raiding schedule due to Fragments/Mace. Huge Issues were Guilds Reforming and summer with schedule changes had kept us from progressing faster in ulduar 25HM. So we built up to the point that all we need is a few more key players and hopefully find some good long term additions.
We take raiding seriously but aren’t a bunch of screamers over vent, we are laid back to a degree. We recruit to have dedicated experienced players, people that know the class and show up, If you can’t show up simply send one of the officers an in game mail so we know. We keep drama to a minimum and keep to ourselves for the most part, and this is why we are highly respected. If you have issues with some1 or something talk to an officer and not just get up and gquit or cause Trouble, here we like to discuss things. We do officer meetings weekly and guild meetings when necessary to see what’s on player’s minds for ideas/Suggestions to better help the guild as a whole.

Rules: make sure you are flasked/food Buffed know how to enchant and gem your gear. Always ask questions!! If it deals with a boss fight we will give you an explanation and tell you what your job is. When the explanation is done you can proceed to ask further questions, if you still don’t understand but don’t interrupt us while we are explaining. Keep vent silent during encounters, we do not want any unnecessary chatter. When a Boss dies do not loot until the master looter says it’s ok. Reason being people DC die etc, once everyone is back online and alive then we loot to be safe. Last but not least… Common Sense! I cannot stress this enough.

If Interested Send a application at Home : Sad Panda - US - Madoran - World of Warcraft - Guild Launch Guild Hosting (http://madoransadpanda.guildlaunch.com) and Get a hold of me in game mail, Private message I check my stuff Frequently for A verbal interview, because nothing can beat the word of mouth. In game name is Geistreiter hopefully hear/see from you soon.

Geistreiter
09-18-2009, 01:05 PM
/bump for totems :)

Geistreiter
09-20-2009, 12:55 PM
still looking for a main spot healing shaman