PDA

View Full Version : 2 Questions!

Andronikus
09-17-2009, 06:47 AM
Hey guys, and gals :)

I have 2 questions for you all.

Firstly... i have 2 unspent talent points. no idea where to spend them. I currently only pug raids to some sucess and would like to move into ToC... if i'm ready! so was thinking about improved disp... problem is i am too used to shield wall being on a 30 min timer... so it's not a reflex to hit it EVERY 2 mins :P

Secondly... this last week or so i have REALLY struggled to hold aggro from what i would call standard DPS... 2.5k in multi mob pulls. i do the normal... charge... SW... TC... cleave, which is glyphed, but even on 3 mob pulls i am losing the main target mob to hunters or locks :/ Since getting a few upgrades of late my block rating, yes i know you all hate block, has dropped to about 17%... lowest in a long long time... is this the reason i feel squishy? and will my threat go up much with 2% crit from cruelty? And yeah... i had Vig on the hunter/lock too :/

Thanks for your time :)

Be Imba! - the online Character Auditor for World of Warcraft (http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Bloodhoof&character=Andronikus)

^^ had to use beimba as armory was down :/

drae
09-17-2009, 08:27 AM
Those two points are well served in Imp. Disciplines or focused rage, even cruelty if you really want to. Personally I prefer 2/5 shield spec and 3/3 FR with 2 in imp. disciplines.

My block % as a raid tank sucks; like in the realm of 14%, but I like it that way :D

The DPS your losing adds too may be scrubs and not attacking the proper target, it's also possible your not changing targets and spamming single target threat frequently enough. Personally I macro Triangle (since DBM likes to use skulls) to my charge (using a modifier of course); that way the mob I charge is automatically marked and people tend to attack the target with the icon.

Griff
09-17-2009, 09:35 AM
Your block rating is low, but after a quick glance at your gear, you're probably past the point of DR for block value which at the present, is not the best stat for warrior itemization. You're also slightly under the expertise soft cap (26) and your hit rating is pretty low. Increasing both of these things will help your threat.

You might also try to scare up a good threat trinket like the DMC: Greatness (strength) to put in place of that blue block trink.