PDA

View Full Version : Since 3.2, I get owned!

Dathos
09-14-2009, 01:53 PM
Hey, Im new here to I hope all what im going to say will be enough.

I'm having some trouble with my DK Tank. Since Patch 3.2 I have been doing very bad... So i decided to use a Talant tree & Rotation that I found at www.DeathknightBuilds.com. (Frost Build:6) The Rotationis : it>ps>bs>bs>oblit>dump, and multi mob rotation: fs>bb>bb or dnd>hb. Now I suck even more...

My Armory link is here: Clicky!

Im looking for a new Tree and Rotation that will be good for Heroics and Raids, My guild is just starting to Naxx so please keep that inmind.

Any help would be awesome, thanks.

squats
09-14-2009, 02:16 PM
the thing that comes to mind the seccond i look at your armory... dont gem for avoidance, ever. unless the socket bonus will give you stam, and in that case use a dodge/stam gem.

Dathos
09-14-2009, 02:22 PM
the thing that comes to mind the seccond i look at your armory... dont gem for avoidance, ever. unless the socket bonus will give you stam, and in that case use a dodge/stam gem.

Right... Even though my avoidance sucks?

squats
09-14-2009, 02:26 PM
Right... Even though my avoidance sucks?
avoidance will come with gear, avoidance doesnt really help you if when you dont dodge or parry, you get 2 shot. gem for stam unless the socket bonus gives stam, and then use a dodge/stam gem. under no circumstances should you ever gem for parry due to the painful diminishing returns

Dathos
09-14-2009, 02:28 PM
avoidance will come with gear, avoidance doesnt really help you if when you dont dodge or parry, you get 2 shot. gem for stam unless the socket bonus gives stam, and then use a dodge/stam gem. under no circumstances should you ever gem for parry due to the painful diminishing returns

Okay, What gems should I get? Should I make +51 Stam gems? or get other gems and save my JC gems for other sockets?