PDA

View Full Version : Lf dk blood spec

bluersx
09-10-2009, 10:19 PM
currently im using frost spec for my tanking and have a dps spec i rarely use now so im trying to look for a blood spec to try out. i want see the difference between the two since i been hearing good things about blood. im currently thinking about trying this Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft (http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#jcEGqc0IcbobssxhxZ0gb:Gdi0Mm). also wondering do i really need morbidity or should i get something else?

thanks in advance

Myrddraak
09-10-2009, 11:50 PM
You are missing one big thing necessary for almost any blood spec. Death Rune Mastery. The reason being is your main threat attack is HS. So to get the most threat possible the best thing to do is to HS more. To do that you need death runes. I would personally move the 3 points out of subversion into DRM. But besides that it looks good.
I would run a few heroics and see if you like the flow of it. I personally am a fan of Will of the necropolis while i know many dk tanks are not. If i were you i would try it out with a healer you know is good and then ask for feedback. And see what the difference is between the 2 specs.
Also the reason (i think) blood is so good is because of the bigger hp pool and the self heals. A blood spec can be very good if used right.
I would also check the forums some more because i know there are alot of good guides to blood tanking that can help out alot.