PDA

View Full Version : [PVE]~ Prot Paladin ~

Snippy
09-10-2009, 12:13 PM
Dwarf Prot Paladin That Goes Both Ways!

(horde or alliance... sicko)

Looking for Guild That:
Actually wants a tank, I’m not a spare tire, don’t treat me like one. I actually do want to raid... if I pay my $25 - 60 I want to play!
Raids 2-3 Days a week (excluding Friday, Saturday please)
Raids no later 12am EST
Raids no sooner than 7pm EST
Is on a US - PVE Realm (Im not a PvP kind of girl, though I’m easily talked into things)
Is low drama
Is a mainly adult guild
Is an open and friendly guild
Has similar raiding experience

Raid Experience
TOC 10 - cleared (regular)
TOC 25 - cleared (regular)
Ulduar heroic 13/14 (4/9 hardmodes)
Ulduar regular 13/14 (7/9 hardmodes)
Naxx 10/25
Maly 10/25
OS 10/25 (3D)

Tank Stuff:
Gear - Ulduar 25 Equivalent
HP - 35,000
Defense - 540 +
Avoidance - Can go over 100% easily

Here are links to logs:
World of Logs - Real Time Raid Analysis (http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/jG4FOvqp0QTQ30eJ/details/8/)
WoW Meter Online - Combatlog Replay (http://www.wowmeteronline.com//combat/log/991389)

About The Player
My character is Stephie on Eonar The World of Warcraft Armory
I have been playing wow since a few months after release in a variety of roles, classes, and on both factions. I'm generally well read about the game. I have a strong sense of situational awareness. I don't blame my mistakes on lag. I'm looking for a guild bc the guild i was originally in collapsed. I then server transferred to another failure and then to my most recent guild. I had to take a few weeks off due to a rl moving disaster that left me homeless for two weeks. As a result of missing so many raids, I failed my trial... life happens! Life is back to abnormal now though.

Out side of the game I'm a developer/analyst. I spend my days nose down in sas and SQL code as I wade thru mountains of data. I have two cats and horrible luck dating. I volunteer for a local cat rescue that tames feral kitties. I love to read and bike on the trails neAr my home.
That was me prooving I'm normal or trying to anyways.

Contact Information
US- Lothar: Stephy, Sarang, Mcphail
US - Eonar: Stephie
snippymcphail@me.com
Vent: fluorine.typefrag.com::51824::

Snippy
09-11-2009, 11:34 AM
This dwarf is happy to be a dwarf or loose some weight and get some plastic surgery.

Ashla
09-15-2009, 03:54 PM
Snippy, I sent you an email.

You should check out Awesome. We are a guild on Medivh with a good amount of raid experience all on 3 nights a week.

Please check us out at http://awesomemedivh.com

Snippy
09-21-2009, 07:17 AM
Monday morning coffee in hand. Bump.

wildcricket
09-21-2009, 07:31 AM
*Raises her own coffee in response*

Is the "no raids on Friday" an absolute requirement?

Snippy
09-21-2009, 10:01 AM
If you want me gone half the time!

I tend to have weekend visitors and go visiting a lot.

Snippy
09-22-2009, 09:15 AM
Tuesday bump.

No I don't really keyboard turn or click. Clearly the sarcasm was missed by many. I do appreciate the nerd raging emails about what I noob I am. I found them amusing and highly entertaining.

My motto is that life is to important to be taken seriously. So yes - I do laugh in the face of RNG.

Still looking for some cool people to play with! Skill is also a plus and pretty much necessary.

Snippy
09-23-2009, 11:31 AM
Omg I ended up on page 2.

Snippy
09-25-2009, 06:42 AM
One last bump