PDA

View Full Version : Threat on many targets

Midguard
09-09-2009, 01:33 AM
so this is me: The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravenholdt&n=Midguard)

so while doing heroics i've noticed i tend have a lot of issues picking up aggro on multiple targets

so i was just curious is it my spec? glyphs? or am i just grouping with to many aggronauts?

Strit
09-09-2009, 01:36 AM
I'd fill out your lesser glyph slots, and then maybe change a few of the other to something like, Blocking and/or Devastate.

Other than that, most of a tanks success is his rotation, what is your rotation in an AOE situation?

Midguard
09-09-2009, 01:53 AM
Shield slam then revenge when off cooldown , thunderclap and spamming cleave when they are on cooldown

krilz
09-09-2009, 02:33 AM
A good way to really cement the mobs on yourself is to run in, Thunderclap, Shockwave and then start rotating: Shield Slam on enemy1, Revenge on enemy2, Concussion Blow on enemy3, Shield Slam enemy4 and so on while fitting in Thunderclap and Shockwave everytime you can. I personally hardly use Cleave in heroics because I never feel it's needed and get rage starved but if you can mash that button as well doing the above then you shouldn't have any problems.

Swam
09-09-2009, 09:41 AM
I dont rotate much now, Mark your kill order bitch slap dps when they get stupid and go all out on something your not attacking, then laugh at them and call them squishie