PDA

View Full Version : DK Threat issues driving me mad

deathdaddy
09-08-2009, 06:57 PM
Hi Guys

got some real issues and really cant put my finger on it. Cant post a link to my armory as they have blocked it at work, but details are as follows

EU
Thunderhorn
Allience
Deathdaddy

Ok hes there problem. Running with the same grp of 5, COT Heroic. The last stage where you run through the street with arthas helping you.

So we are doing timed to get the mount for the guys, yesterday i steam ahead down the road, to about half way and start running backup, adds all over me, couldnt shake them of with a stick, nuke nuke die die they all dead, we carry on do timed get the mount no issues.

Ok today same thing, run down the road turn round adds dont give a crap about me, and run right past, bish bash bosh everyone dead.

So we rez do the same thing again, bish bash bosh everyone dead, adds leave me alone.

rez again same thing, bang adds all over me carry on and do the timed.

now this has happen before in other instances, has anyone else encountered this before.

Yes allways in forst presence, no talent changes what so ever.

now my armory may show ironsoul, i was looking at it when i logged out, normal run with edge of ruin.

Could you guys also have a look at my talents, and see if you think they are ok aswell

hope you can help

DD

!3M
09-08-2009, 07:18 PM
I'm not too sure if they fixed the bug with frost presence, but what I do sometimes is to switch out of it and back to frost presence. That usually fixes the issue of frost presence not giving you the extra threat.

deathdaddy
09-08-2009, 08:33 PM
just i make sure i do that all the time, im sure i did on thoses runs, but man its such a pain in the ass, make you look like you dont knwo what your doing.

lucky it was with guild people

dd