PDA

View Full Version : Constructive Criticism Please

Sirloinsteak
09-08-2009, 12:46 AM
... Just wanted some advice on what people think of my gear set atm and any advice that can be given to help with furthering myself :)

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Caelestrasz&n=Slurloin)

thank you in advance

Airowird
09-08-2009, 12:59 AM
Pretty good set, only missing 1% hit.
In your secondary build I'ld personally go for imp Spell Reflect over Impale if you're going all out on defensive talents there. The 4% spell miss might not be as good as 4% dmg reduction, but it can still save your life once in a while.

Sirloinsteak
09-08-2009, 01:12 AM
my raiding food is snapper extreme so im well over the 265 mark with the extra 45 it gives me :)

Kazeyonoma
09-08-2009, 02:19 AM
Wrong forum, please re-read rules before posting.

Moved.

owlcapwn
09-08-2009, 08:52 AM
Pretty good set, only missing 1% hit.

hes 1% short only if he doesnt raid with a spriest or boomkin

Insahnity
09-08-2009, 10:44 AM
Wrong forum, please re-read rules before posting.

Moved.

*waves @ Kazeyonoma*

In addition to boomkins and spriests, there's always transferring as alliance for draenei bonus. :P

You could probably swap glove enchants, from expertise to 20 hit.

I would point out, you missed a lot of good stamina socket bonuses, those are always worth going for. You could have chosen more threat stats (hit or expertise) or more avoidance. Addding threat stats would allow a third option for gloves, armsman.

Sirloinsteak
09-08-2009, 04:44 PM
*waves @ Kazeyonoma*

In addition to boomkins and spriests, there's always transferring as alliance for draenei bonus. :P

You could probably swap glove enchants, from expertise to 20 hit.

I would point out, you missed a lot of good stamina socket bonuses, those are always worth going for. You could have chosen more threat stats (hit or expertise) or more avoidance. Addding threat stats would allow a third option for gloves, armsman.

as i stated just above guys in raids i eat snapper extreme which puts me well over hit cap with the extra 45 hit rating

and i pull 8-10k tps so threat is deff not an issue