PDA

View Full Version : Arms DPS: DPS seems low.

Brodeh
09-07-2009, 05:07 PM
I recently spec'd Arms for DPS and am currently doing around 2k. This seems kinda low for my gear. My Rotation is usually Charge (When Possible)>Rend>MS>Execute>OP>Slam when everything is on CD.

Here's a link to my Armory.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Area+52&n=Brodeh)

As you can see I'm hit capped, 35% Crit, 3155 AP. I'm not sure if I should get rid of my Armor Pen gems and replace them with Strength or crit.

I also recently transferred and am joining a guild that does Ulduar and ToC 10-Mans. So my options for gear are limited.

I'm also open to respecing to Fury if it would yield higher DPS for the gear I have. I know the hit cap is lower which might make it easier to gear for in my current situation.

jettzypher
09-07-2009, 05:27 PM
maybe mines just buggin, but it seems like youre missing some enchants (wrist, legs, chest, hands, cloak, weapon). putting something on those will help. look into some other trinkets like Grim Toll, and getting a non-pvp neck piece will do you some good as well. also, see about replacing the crit gems with something more ArP or STR related. will probably help. i just went through the other day and redid all mine and did about 3k during ToC, whereas before i averaged around 2700.

thats about all i can recommend