PDA

View Full Version : I need help with Avoidance

Ze Alpaca
09-05-2009, 08:27 PM
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Unholypanda)

Here's my issue I am in sort of an argument with my guild about my avoidance. I have 61% according to the DK Tank w/ SSG and NE Racial. MY question is is that enough. I have been tanking the same but when i went to join this guild they were saying I have too low avoidance and i was getting 5-6 stringed and that's why I was dying to Gormock the Impaler in 25m TotC. I want to gem expertise because I want more threat because I'm tired of pallys out-threating me so much. My question is should I gem for expertise right now and hit the soft cap and sacrifice the HP, Stay how I am with 34.5K HP, or gem Dodge and try to get higher.

Gorbachop
09-06-2009, 03:26 AM
Is this normal or heroic mode? And are you saying that you are taking 5-6 hits in a row without avoiding a single one or in 5-6 swings (regardless of hit/miss) you are dying from not enough heals (the former being statistically near impossible).

Your avoidance seems more than adequate. If anything, I'd say your hp is quite low for this point. If your problem is that you are dying to 2 hits in a row (which is pretty likely to happen during the fight) then your hp is the problem, not your avoidance.