PDA

View Full Version : Pally at 70 in Northrend

Dharko
09-04-2009, 08:50 AM
Starting in northrend at lvl 70, what is the best spce to leveling FAST?
- Prot?
- Holy?
- Ret?

I'dlike to know this to start searching the best quests, crafts and items for the spec.

Thanks!

HDEagle71
09-04-2009, 09:41 AM
Ret for fast leveling.

2 handed weapon is best.
Gear should have you can get and you want to have hit, str attack power.

You can solo most everything keep armor up.
Start in the area where the blimp from Undercity drops you off (not sure the point for Allies.

I would buy AH gear but IMO you don't need to gear a lot for questing just make sure you have a good talent tree.

PvP you will notice real quick though when your gear is low because you will get owned by some one lower than you.

When you hit a snag get some one to help on that quest ;)

This is general but I hope it helps I don't have in front of me what areas in which order you should go otherwise I would post that as well.

Dharko
09-04-2009, 12:35 PM
Ret for fast leveling.

2 handed weapon is best.
Gear should have you can get and you want to have hit, str attack power.

You can solo most everything keep armor up.
Start in the area where the blimp from Undercity drops you off (not sure the point for Allies.

I would buy AH gear but IMO you don't need to gear a lot for questing just make sure you have a good talent tree.

PvP you will notice real quick though when your gear is low because you will get owned by some one lower than you.

When you hit a snag get some one to help on that quest ;)

This is general but I hope it helps I don't have in front of me what areas in which order you should go otherwise I would post that as well.
Thanks a Lot...

That's what i need to know for lvling to 80...

This was a great help... thanks.