PDA

View Full Version : The next step

Wulfer
09-03-2009, 02:13 PM
Hi this is my first post here after being a long time lurker.

Really all i'm after is some advice on where to go now as a guild we are now just starting to run thru reg naxx10 and will probably run the the 10man content.

I run 2-4 heroics everyday and we run Naxx on friday with os and voa thrown in on wednesday. So getting emblems is not that much of an issue, well except for triumph :)

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Borean+Tundra&n=Wulfer)

Any comments would be welcome.

Funkay
09-03-2009, 06:30 PM
I'm not really sure what you're asking.. but I'll just throw my two cents in in case I hit the mark somewhere.

If you're guild is just running 10 mans at the moment, obviously get your gear from there. And then buy everything that you can with your Conquest badges and then downgrade and get everything you can with your valorous badges. And if still you need the upgrades, go down to Heroism Badges. That's the extent of where your upgrades will be from if you are only doing 10 man Naxx, VoA, and Vault. Though the gear will be pretty nice and you'll be pretty set once you get all your badge gear.

Eravian
09-08-2009, 02:31 PM
I would say that, looking at your gear, you should be fine moving on to Naxx 25 or Ulduar 10 - depending on the gear of the rest of your guild. The items in Heroic ToC generally end up being better than many of the items that drop inside Naxx 25, so there's only so much room for improvement in there.

One thing I would say, though, is try to raise your Block Value a little. Although Block isn't always the greatest mitigator, 1-2k shaved off of every blow adds up.