PDA

View Full Version : Fury Warrior Needs Help to max out DPS

browdin
09-02-2009, 11:06 PM
I have been working on a DPS set up and need help with what I can do to get better DPS I avg between 2.5 - 3k But want and need to increase that.

my armory [/LINK]"] (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Muradin&cn=Browdin&gn=Patriarch)

I use BT, WW, Slam, HS when cooldowns are off. Cleave sometimes

Any help would be great. If I need more hit, less hit ect. I supplement my exp and hit with food and potions. Also, I know I need new shoulders and have just about enough triumph badges any other gear suggestions would also be good.
Browdin

Karlhungus
09-03-2009, 12:33 AM
Two words: More Expertise!

Get that maxed asap, and you'll get a massive improvement in DPS. You can probably afford to lose some hit rating, you only need 163 for your special attacks not to be missed, but you need 26 expertise for your specials not to be dodged, so re-gem expertise and aim for some gear that has expertise on it.

Two more words: Berserking Berserking!

Nothing says pro fury like Berserking enchants on both weapons. They work. There's absolutely no substitute.

Krog
09-03-2009, 01:09 AM
Your sitting at 9% hit with Talents . Thats enough to make special hits land ( Yellow ) but being fury , getting more isnt bad ( lots of wight swings , flurry )

Ok i've stopped WoW , but not so long ago so i think my advice is still of good use .

By changing your two tanking pieces you will be easily hit capped , allowing you to regem Expertise/Strenght .

Your missing a head bonus of 8str aswell as the leg bonus.

Now i was playing arms at Wotlk fury nerf. Are the stats priority in Fury ( Hit/Exp capped ) Str;Crit;Arp ?

With your talents , and raid buffed you must be around 35% crit . I find that low for fury. But changing ring+waist will help that .

Go do the 5player hero thing everyday to get a second axe ( it isnt unique on armory ) + Get the distance weapon . ( Equi Yogg10 drop )

Oh , and this wont help you really , but have you tried Arms ? ( 4-5k dps with nearly the same stuff as you ^^ )

gabbu
09-03-2009, 04:15 AM
First thing: Remove the Tanking belt and ring please (This sometimes point out to OP being a troll)

1. As others have said you are way under expertise (dodge removal) soft cap so get to 26 expertise ASAP.
2. I see you have glyph of cleaving, so if you respec a bit and move points from improved intercept to improved cleave that might help on tash ONLY
3. If you can afford 2 x berserking enchant (well atleast 1 on Edge of Ruin)
4. Fury is very gear dependent and rage management spec, it is definitely advised to stay arms till you get to some decent gear level (say 2 x ulduar 25 weapons)
5. Try to get you hands on Grim Toll, stay around 200ish hit and gem for straight strength unless socket bonus is Strength.
6. Oh yeah Slam only when instant

browdin
09-03-2009, 10:58 PM
Thanks for all the posts I have changed things around and now with food have 27 expertise. Any thing else you guys can think of please reply. Browdin