View Full Version : Am I ready for Naxx 10/25?
Hello all, first off I would like to say how helpful this place has been for me in overall boosting my ingame performance. I haven't been an 80 longer than 2 weeks, but for my own peace of mind, I would like anyone who has the time to check out my spec/gear and give me honest feedback on if they think im ready to tank for my guild there. ArmoryThe World of Warcraft Armory (http://us.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thaurissan&gn=Odyssey+of+Strength&cn=Kenefez)
08-31-2009, 05:41 AM
Def to Uncrittable - Check
Expertise Dodge Capped - Check
Hit (with food) at a decent number - Check
Health - 29k Unbuffed (pretty decent than what I started with)
Avoidance: close to 40% (pretty good)
Conclusion: In good shape for Naxx 10/25
1. Get Better enchats and JC gems, I wouls suggest get defense on cloak and shield to put another stam(Monarch carb with stam gems)/avoidance(Emblem dodge trinket) trinket instead of seal of pantheon
2. Belt Buckle??
3. You are JC where are the sweet 51 stam gems.
4. Argent Crusade Rep for Head enchant Grind it ASAP(I know you are already doing it).
5. WA Rep/58 emblems for better chest
6. Htoc Sword or RSoC from H-UP
7. Hodir for Shoulder Enchant (I am sure you are dong this too)
Thanks so much, will take all your advice into consideration.