PDA

View Full Version : My health is too low

1stormchaser
08-30-2009, 09:09 AM
I just started tanking again after months of playing fury. I have collected various pieces of tanking gear during that time through Off Spec drops. Last night I tanked Ulduar 10 which was relatively easy accept for Ignis.

To get to the point, I was told my health is too low for this content.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Misha&n=Obsessed)

I believe my avoidance is ok but I may need some advice. My hit goes to 303 after eating so I believe I am ok there. Expertise is 26 and I believe that to be ok as well. My major concern is my health. For tanking into Ulduar, both 10 and 25 man, are the amount of HP I have acceptable?

I have plenty of emblems available but not sure if there's any thing left I can purchase.

What can I do?

Bulk
08-30-2009, 01:50 PM
I'd say get rid of the parry trinket and replace it with the defense trinket from either normal HOL or if you have access the one from 10 man thadius. Also get the Stam trinket from heoric AZ. With the extra defense you can replace your defense gems with stam, and with the trinket on top you should be able to get 2-3k more hp out of it easily.

Toushiro
08-30-2009, 02:01 PM
get your T8.5 chest and also work on not having to gem for defence.

Fearghus
08-30-2009, 02:22 PM
Replace one avoidance trinket with either h-AN or normal ToC trinket.

Purchase either the tanking throwing weapon with triumph badges or get the crafted tank gun (armor plated shotgun). This will give you a boost in Defense and allow you to change a gem or the meta from def to stam.

If you can live without it, change the expertise wrist enchant to 40 stam.

Ariedan
08-30-2009, 02:27 PM
I'd repeat everyone else's advice: drop the parry trinket for the stamina one from regular ToC, and replace the dodge trinket for the defense one from either 10-man Naxx or regular HoL. Snag the 8.5 chest from badges, and get the crafted gun made! That's a lot of defense right there. If you're still having issues, your neck is also lacking defense, and even though it has yummy expertise, there are plenty of other necks available out there.

Start doing your heroic dailies and save up for the t9 shoulders, as they are a viable upgrade in every way for you.

Also, quit gemming for hit. Hit is less important, and you especially have tons. Expertise is considerably more effective as hit for threat, and at least hitting the dodge cap of 26 is a must have. If you don't have issues with threat, put a stamina kit on your gloves; otherwise, replace the hit enchant with 2% threat and parry.

/edit Bah, I must type slow. Everyone always beats me.