PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Advice and Suggestions.

Zelthan
08-30-2009, 12:54 AM
Looking for any input anyone has as far as gear or talents or any changes to make me better.

Also I'd like to know what lvl of Content I should be trying for and what lvl content I am currently rdy for.

Armory(Gear) - The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&n=Zelthan)

Armory(Talents) - The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Bladefist&cn=Zelthan&gn=The+Evil+League+of+Evil)

Any other questions or info you need please ask.

Irat
08-30-2009, 07:07 PM
All looks pretty solid Zelthan, I wouldn't think that you would struggle in any current content. Uld25 Hardmodes would definatly push you.

My only comment is why are you gemming for Expertise? not saying its wrong just curious. Its about 4th on our priority list as far that threat goes.

Irat.

Zelthan
08-31-2009, 01:44 AM
yes i am going for more threat production.

Zelthan
09-09-2009, 02:29 AM
bump.

Mert
09-09-2009, 03:29 AM
If it's purely for threat purposes, you'll probably get a bigger TPS increase per point of Strength than Expertise or Hit Rating. That said, for an MT set I'm not big on gemming / enchanting for threat anyway - aside from possibly Hodir Hard Mode, you shouldn't have any trouble keeping aggro anyway, especially with a 3/3 Crusade build. Paladin threat is already crazy high so in my opinion your gems and enchants are better spent on EH and avoidance / defense rating.

In terms of your spec, the only thing I'd personally do is drop from 5/5 Conviction to 2/2 Vindication, 1/5 Conviction and 2/2 Persuit of Justice.

Gear-wise I really don't like the Wyrmguard Legplates myself, but they may be the best available to you so fair enough. The Tier 8.5 are awesome though so grab those if you can. You may also benefit from Mark of the Relentless over Signet of Winter due to the huge EH potential.

All this is quite nit-picky however. As I say, I'd personally move away from the Expertise and Hit and focus more on EH and avoidance, but you should be fine to tank any current content.

Zelthan
09-09-2009, 10:55 PM
thank you and nitpicky is what im looking for so keep it coming. i do understand i am decently geared as is so nitpicky is the best ill get.