PDA

View Full Version : <Adrenaline> of Uther 13/14 LFM Late Night Hardmode Guild.

Thefate
08-29-2009, 10:01 PM
We are currently reviewing all applications at: Adrenaline (http://adrenaline.guildomatic.com/)

RAID TIMES:
-Sunday - Thursday 8:15-12 PST.
-Two 10 man Groups (soon to be 3) which go out after 25 mans or on off days.
-80% attendance required

PROGRESSION:
-25 man 13/14 Bosses Downed
Flame Leviathan Obituary
XT Heartbreaker
Hodir This cache is rare
We anticipate having Iron Council I Choose You Steel Breaker down later this week. Other hardmodes not mentioned are also in progress.
-10/25 TOC down. WTB harder content. Cleared on the first night within a couple pulls.

-10 man 13/14 Bosses Downed
Flame Leviathan Obituary
XT Heartbreaker
Hodir This cache is rare
Thorim Loose your Illusion
Freya Knock, Knock, Knock on Wood
Mimiron Firefighter
General Vezax I Love the smell of Saronite in the Morning
1 light in the darkness - finally have our drakes : )
We are currently working on Algolon and anticipate having him down in a week.

CLASSES WE ARE RECRUITING FOR:
Mage
Shadow Priest
Holy/Disc Priest
Hunter
Resto Shaman
Any Tank (Prot Paly Prefered)
Resto Druid

We are considering any other class not listed if you feel you are an exceptional player.

LOOT RULES:
-loot council. perform, attend, and have a good attitude and you get loot.
-our system is very fair. most individuals are apprehensive with this loot system. I certainly was when I first joined the guild. I am now a believer. Feel free to ask any of our members, they will agree with the fair nature of our system.

THE GUILD:
Previously I was in a #1 ranked guild on another server, but my schedule changed and the raid times did not work for me. After moving to Adrenaline I am constantly amazed at the talent within the guild. The attitude, skill, and overall potential of the guild is incredible. We seek to be the best, nothing less. Guild rules are strictly enforced. If you cannot comply, this is not the guild for you. Do not be mislead, we do not make raiding another job. We take raiding with a sense of seriousness, but not to where we can't joke around and have fun. Friends and family are welcome to join.

Just to give an idea of the overall skill of the guild, when we were working on downing 25man Yogg-Saron, Ulduar was cleared to him in 4 hours on Tuesday. We also downed Flame Leviathan 4 towers within a couple wipes. Less wipes, less downtime, and more progression are our goals.

We are looking for players who are geared for the current content and those who understand the mechanics of their class, the game, and the hardmodes we are working on. We don't care if you can do 15k dps on Hodir hardmode if our healers blaze through their 30k mana pool keeping you alive. Positional awareness is key.

Please go to the link provided at the top of the post and submit your application today! If you have any further questions please feel free to contact Thefate or Tehfate via in game mail or tell. Thanks for reading.

tankshock
08-29-2009, 10:14 PM
These are raid spots we are looking for, not bench warmers :D

Thefate
08-29-2009, 11:54 PM
Yes, good point. Thats your job, Tank. ;)

tankshock
08-30-2009, 09:25 AM
but i rather be a bench warming shammy, then a suck up to the raid leader:P

tankshock
08-30-2009, 03:13 PM
you guys hide too mcuh :D

Thefate
09-10-2009, 02:44 AM
still looking to fill in some gaps! Check out the website or contact me in game! Thanks!

Thefate