PDA

View Full Version : Looking to be nit-picked!

Pixul
08-29-2009, 03:35 PM
Hey guys, ive recently done alot of work with my tank set, and im looking to get nit picked =). If you have any suggestions for gems, enchants, certain peices of gear i can easily get and will provide a decent upgrade, what ever you think you should share!

Armory Link: The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draka&n=Pockettikiru)

Pixul
08-29-2009, 06:52 PM
16 views and no comments? =(

krc
08-29-2009, 07:30 PM
Well the first thing is I would only use Mark of Noragnon for a threat set. I would change the Meta to 32 stam and 2% armor, that meta is only helpful in a block set.
For your glyph s if thats your only tanking spec I would take out Glyph of Devastate(Love glyph of devastate but survival is your main priority in one spec) and put in glyph of last stand.

Another thing in minor glyphs I would toss charge or blood rage and get a glyph of commanding. Not really a big thing but I am pretty sure for tps 2 more points in imp shield spec with more rage on avoidance would be better than 2 in imp revenge. Imp revenge doesn't increase as much damage as you think because it only improves the base damage.

Pixul
08-29-2009, 08:27 PM
thx krc, yeah i would use the 32 stam 2% armor meta if i had the defense to drop my current meta