PDA

View Full Version : Advise Please

ghengas
08-24-2009, 07:55 AM
Hey guys, I appreciate all the help I get from this site. I've improved my gear tremendously over the past few weeks. I've mainly ran 5 man heroics and look to start raiding some 10/25 mans soon.

For a prot warrior, how's my gems, gear, etc... Also, what enchant should I put on my weapon?

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grizzly+Hills&n=Ghengas)

gabbu
08-24-2009, 08:19 AM
if you can link your armory it will surely help to see what you have?

ghengas
08-24-2009, 08:38 AM
Sorry, link added. That would obviously help. :)

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grizzly+Hills&n=Ghengas)

Swam
08-24-2009, 09:51 AM
LOL love the blue chest. But gear wise and stat wise you are more than capable of mting 25 naxx and heading into ulduar.
for your sword some like blade warding, I still like the old tank enchant though.
your gemming is good and your stats are well set up. good job for the most part.
just 58 emblems for a tier 8 chest!

Squirrelnut
08-24-2009, 09:55 AM
Looks very good for only having done mostly 5 mans. Over def minimum, good stam, decent avoidance, over expertise softcap, hit capped, 15/5/51 spec. You should be good to go once you throw a weapon enchant on.
Threat = Accuracy
EH = Blood Draining
Avoidance = Blade Ward

Vissara
08-24-2009, 10:13 AM
If you can't afford the newer enchants, Mongoose or +26 Agi are both very good choices as well.

gabbu
08-24-2009, 10:35 AM
Wow great gear for 5 man really great, too bad I did not have ToC back when I was trying to gear up (no pun intended its a genuine sadness lol), I am sure you are soon replacing that chest but otherwise you have plenty hit and expertise.

I suggest go with blood draining but as squirrel said anything out of those would be fine.

ghengas
08-24-2009, 12:40 PM
Yea, have 28 emblems now, only 30 more for that chest upgrade. :)

Thanks for the comments. Working on a few more emblem items.