PDA

View Full Version : T6 armor guy?

Bluedemon
08-22-2009, 07:42 PM
was wondering if anyone knows what happened to this guy? was really wanting to see the awesome pics of the full T6 guy at Blizzcon.

theholyfx
08-23-2009, 10:54 AM
He was makeing it for 2010 contest

Jalousie
08-23-2009, 01:19 PM
That would be kingharbromm. I believe production has temporarily halted; you could always PM him and ask.

Krumgork
09-12-2009, 11:07 AM
Yeah, money issues are pretty tight here in Citadel Adbar. :) As soon as I have some more disposable income, I'll get back to it.

On a side note, I'm not 100% sure it'll be Onslaught now. So many decent armors have come out since then that I might consider something else.

I'm honestly leaning more toward the gold Grand Marshall armor now.

Hengist
09-12-2009, 11:17 AM
Yeah, money issues are pretty tight here in Citadel Adbar. :) As soon as I have some more disposable income, I'll get back to it.

On a side note, I'm not 100% sure it'll be Onslaught now. So many decent armors have come out since then that I might consider something else.

I'm honestly leaning more toward the gold Grand Marshall armor now.
If you prefer the shiny, clean look of a paladin, over the rugged look of a warrior... But do you?!

Krumgork
09-12-2009, 11:27 AM
Most definately no. Warriors are the best! Bloody knuckles and sweat of the brow!

The Grand Marshall armor, though, is the best looking, imho. It also can be worn by a warrior.

The other idea I've been toying with is rather than buy armor (which is gonna cost me about $8000) I could just have various weapons commissioned for me. Not made in the hollow metal style like the Brutalizer was, but in a real forged metal like a normal sword is made.

I think I could pay $800 - $1200 for a fully-forged, one-of-a-kind Armageddon or Last Laugh.