PDA

View Full Version : Hi Newbie hoping for some advice

Mariknight
08-22-2009, 05:55 PM
Hi Guys

All you experienced DK tanks out there, i could do with some advice pretty please....

I have linked my armory for you. I am tanking in frost atm but wanted to know if i should move towards blood! What do you guys think?

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Azuremyst&n=Mariknight)

Thanks ever so much for any help or advice you can give :-)

Mariknight

Swam
08-24-2009, 09:44 AM
mergle, file not found :( I try again later

Kurtosis
08-24-2009, 10:48 PM
EU Armory isn't loading atm, so in general, Frost is great for 5mans and OT duty (or anything w/ multimob AoE pulls). If you start mt'ing bosses, you may find it easier to achieve the required survivability as Blood (or UH which I haven't tanked w/ and can't comment on). Not to say Frost can't hack it as mt, I think there are some here at TS who mt Frost (including a few DW'ers).

Basically, if you find yourself having survivability issues, healers complaining you're too hard to heal, then try Blood. Search these forums for discussions, most of your questions have probably been answered already.

Swam
08-25-2009, 12:16 AM
Me dual frost mt :p
With the crap gear i have mt'd razorscale, kolo, Horir, and that chik with the cats.
If people say im hard to heal i shake my head and laugh, it means they suck at healing :D