PDA

View Full Version : Aliena's UI

Pages : [1] 2 3

Aliena
08-22-2009, 04:47 PM
That picture should cover most visually important mods, but here's my complete basic add-on list (I have some additional libraries and small additions to some add-ons that you can find on my wowinterface page):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vbf-O_U09c

http://a.yfrog.com/img611/7559/b9zd.jpg

penpen02 was less lazy than I was:
http://www.tankspot.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2569&d=1295065540

BigWigs
Button Facade
Dominos
ForteXorcist
Grid
Grid Status Raid Debuff
KgPanels
Mik's Scrolling Battle Text
Outfitter
Power Auras
Prat 3.0
Quartz
Rating Buster
Satrina's Buff Frame
Sexy Map
Shared Media
Stuf Unit Frames
TipTac
Skada

I make my own kgpanels background art. Most skins are included in my wowinterface pack, but if you see a certain one in a video and it's not available, I either haven't gotten around to uploading it or I chose to keep that one private. Feel free to ask in this thread, though!

WoWinterface download link (updated occasionally but not always immediately):
Sao's Interface Pack : WoWInterface Downloads : Graphical Compilations (http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info13762-SaosInterfacePack.html)

Mizrie
08-23-2009, 10:49 PM
Yay, been waiting for you too put your UI up!
Tyvm.

woot! 1st.

Brownbear
08-24-2009, 03:15 AM
very nice ui

JmzRed
08-24-2009, 04:06 AM
I qould of used kgPanels in my own addon but i'm too lazy to actually make something for it >_> i rather like your UI looks very accessable

ima give 8.5/10 :D

<3

Nicolin
08-26-2009, 12:33 AM
looks pretty gonna test it later could one get pointers on how to make a ui compilation i am playing with eepanels my self at times and gimp and have guildys that migth want a copy of some of my art or could i get pointed at the rigth place to get a mentor :)

Aliena
08-27-2009, 04:13 PM
Just download a popular compilation and set your own up accordingly. You have to fiddle a bit cause you don't want to put the Blizzard folders in there and whatnot but it's fairly straightforward.

Evelaula
08-29-2009, 11:00 PM
So, your grid setup, Aliena, what exactly have you tweaked it to show in what situations?

Aliena
08-30-2009, 05:34 AM
I have indicators for PoM bounce (diff colors for diff bounce), Renew, incoming heals, weakened soul, magic debuffs and diseases and I keep most raid debuff icons (VERY useful, great addition to grid, it shows various debuffs in raid instances such as slag pot victims, iron roots victims, stone grip, flash freeze, nature's fury, napalm shell... you get the point).

Censimilla
08-30-2009, 11:37 AM
Love the UI Aliena, it looks really great.

Quick question though, what font are you using for the Pitbull name tags?

Aliena
08-30-2009, 12:41 PM
Insomniax

Tobius
08-30-2009, 03:18 PM
Great UI - using this myself now with some minor tweaks :)

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/7236/wowscrnshot082109221423.jpg

Cheers,
Toby.

Evelaula
08-30-2009, 10:15 PM
I have indicators for PoM bounce (diff colors for diff bounce), Renew, incoming heals, weakened soul, magic debuffs and diseases and I keep most raid debuff icons (VERY useful, great addition to grid, it shows various debuffs in raid instances such as slag pot victims, iron roots victims, stone grip, flash freeze, nature's fury, napalm shell... you get the point).

My priest alt thanks you, i'll have to have a good fiddle around and set it up like yours :)

EbolaPanda
09-03-2009, 06:04 PM
Thank you for this thread Aliena! My priest play has already improved after some recent changes to my UI. It's great seeing some raid guides from a priest's point of view, keep it up!

Foxxy
09-04-2009, 09:03 AM
Meh, question invalid I see it on the other page. Thanks ^.^

Takuu
09-04-2009, 01:41 PM
I don't really understand how to use kgpanels or get the ones that Aliena has or how to install them, if someone could help me with this it would be much appreciated.

Foxxy
09-07-2009, 03:54 AM
I don't really understand how to use kgpanels or get the ones that Aliena has or how to install them, if someone could help me with this it would be much appreciated.

"KgPanels
I currently have 4 different art sets attached for kgpanels that you can easily switch between. They're titled "Runes", "Flowery", "Grunge" and "Planets". To switch between them..
1. Type /kgpanels config
2. In the options, locate "Active Panels" and click on the plus next to it.
3. Click on the plus next to "Bars", and go to its "Texture Options".
4. Select either "flowery3", "Grunge3", "heart3", "Runes3", "Circles3" or "Planets3".
5. Click on the plus next to "Default", and select its "Texture Options".
6. Select either "flowery", "Grunge", "heart", "Runes", "Circles" or "Planets".
7. Click on the plus next to "Other side" and go to its "Texture Options".
8. Select either "flowery2", "Grunge2", "heart", "Runes2", "Circles2" or "Planets2".

Should you need better chat tab visibility, do the following:
1. Type /kgpanels config
2. Locate "Active Panels", and click on the plus next to it.
3. Select "Default", scroll down to "Background Color Style", Select "Gradient" and pick a dark gray or black color with 100% opacity. This'll darken your chat background considerably."

It's on the page you download it from.

-Foxxy

Pesko
09-09-2009, 01:10 AM
Anyone know where to download Insomniax, as a font for ie. banners etc.

Drag0nsAng3l
09-09-2009, 03:03 AM
Could someone please tell me how I get grid to show hp horizontally and how to get the Center Icon no to fill the entire block?
I am using Grid Status Raid Debuff and currently I have to idea who has how much HP when they have one of the "deadly" debuffs that one needs to heal (ie slagpot) because the icon is hiding the entire block.

Aliena
09-09-2009, 04:52 AM
The HP shows diagonally 'cause that's how you still see how much health everyone has easily even with a raid debuff in the center. =)

But, here's what you're looking for:

/grid config
Status
Look for Raid Debuff
Disable the debuffs you don't want to show.

/grid config
Frame
Advanced
Orientation of Frame: Vertical

Done!

Sphaera
09-09-2009, 06:15 AM
Hi, i'd like to know how u setup your pitbull cast bar to look like that. Ty

-Sphaera

Aliena
09-09-2009, 06:53 AM
The cast bar is quartz, not pitbull. Just heavily customized and layered over pitbull bars.

Drag0nsAng3l
09-09-2009, 07:34 AM
Thanks for the help on grid :)

Some additional things:
To make the icon not fill the entire block, reduce the icon size:
/grid config
Frame
Advance
Icon Size

I reduced mine a bit so that there is a gap ontop and below the icons.

gabbu
09-09-2009, 08:24 AM

-Sphaera

AFAIK thats not pitbull cast bars, its quartz just laid over pitbull frames.

Edit: Sorry did not read page 2 as it was already replied there.

Sphaera
09-09-2009, 08:58 AM
The cast bar is quartz, not pitbull. Just heavily customized and layered over pitbull bars.

Cheers, ill get down to customization asap :)

Doriella
09-11-2009, 09:11 AM
Amazing, thanks alot.

Calrissian
09-11-2009, 04:22 PM
Hey! I love your set up and everything; I was just wondering why I am being prevented from rolling on any loot. Please Help!

orcstar
09-11-2009, 04:29 PM
Hey! I love your set up and everything; I was just wondering why I am being prevented from rolling on any loot. Please Help!
In dominos you can move/hide the roll window

type "/dom config"
then look for the roll window and middle-click it.
Clicking bars with the middle mousebutton in dominos hides/unhides them.

Pesko
09-13-2009, 01:14 AM
I have now changed to this interface, mostly because Caulle' didnt match what i wanted on my lock, which is my main, running this with 1920x1200 with UI scale all down, perfect i tell ya!

Daereg
09-13-2009, 02:20 AM
Never seen KGPanels before. Looks useful *downloads*

Fishys
09-13-2009, 03:21 PM
When i download the pack and put it all in i dont get any of your profiles.

Pesko
09-13-2009, 08:32 PM
move grid to the box to the right, move classtimer above target/player and you got a perfect warlock UI :) tyvm =)

Nekomemi
09-14-2009, 12:39 AM
Fore some reason my Grid dosent show player names when i join a party or a raid, only when im playing solo. Its kinda tricky to heal a specific assigned target when i cant see names ><

Thx

Aliena
09-15-2009, 04:01 AM
When i download the pack and put it all in i dont get any of your profiles.

It seems to work for everyone else so I really dunno what you're doing wrong. You have to make sure the character you're using is receiving the correct WTF folder files. It's definitely nothing on my end so past making sure your paths are set right I have no idea.

Fore some reason my Grid dosent show player names when i join a party or a raid, only when im playing solo. Its kinda tricky to heal a specific assigned target when i cant see names ><

Thx

Names should show in the center in any mode. If you have trouble, go to:
/grid config
Frame
Center Text

Make sure "Unit Name" is checked and if necessary remove other checked effects and reassign them to different spots.

Niki
09-17-2009, 10:50 AM
Hey there Aliena ~ A big thanks to you & all the others there @ Tankspot... Just love watching your video's to see & hear strats. You guys rock ~ And I don't care what they say ~ You have a nice voice and great play to back it up! (Coming from another woman in the game who KNOWS how it is, LOL!) <3

Shadowpriest
09-23-2009, 08:25 PM
Hi Aliena,

First of all thank you for that great compilation.

I have a question on how you use Grid. I suppose you don't have a keyboard shortcut for e.g. 'Renew' or 'Flash heal'. Did you map a mouse button for that spell to the GRID frame? If yes, how did you do that? I only know Clique (which you're not using) and I was looking through your Addon directory and couldn't see an equivalent. If no, how else you're healing? ^^

Thank you in advance!

Aliena
09-24-2009, 04:33 AM
Keybinds! I'm afraid I'm really old fashioned in that. I know a lot of people like to heal with Clique and it's incredibly easy to add that to my setup, but since I don't use any clicking mod, it won't be in the compilation.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j78/Saonserey/WoWScrnShot_092409_132214.jpg

Greyarea
09-24-2009, 11:09 PM
Aliena, first I must say a very very nice set up but I have got an issue with it when I install it on my system.

It all works fine, looks very swish but the text is all at about size 6 font. This makes it very very hard to see. Is there any way to make the text bigger besides the UI settings in the video setting? If i can work this out I will be a very happy player.

Thanks in advance

Aliena
09-25-2009, 12:00 AM
It's either in the Prat options or the normal chatbox options. I'm not sure which one will change the font size right now, but I know one of them does. Right click the chatbox and select the font size and if that doesn't work, check out prat options.

Edgar
09-25-2009, 12:02 AM
They both should do, it's just that Prat can go lower or higher than the 4 pre-set Blizzard Chat settings (10,12,14,16 if I remember correctly.)

Aliena
09-25-2009, 12:10 AM
They like to act funny sometimes, IE Prat options not working or chatbox options not working when you have both. Think Prat will work though.

Greyarea
09-25-2009, 02:56 AM
oh sorry I didnt mean that shat box, i figured that out whilst messing around with Prat a little whiule ago. I was meaning every other bit of text in the game. Be it loot/item stats, buffs, target information and spell/ability descriptions. Is this just e not seeing where to make that bigger or is it just some weird thing with my WoW?

I am only using your compilation pack Aliena, so there should be no conflicts there.

Sorry to be a pain, and thanks in advance.

Aliena
09-25-2009, 03:18 AM
Um, you could always adjust the UI scale I spose but I don't know of any global chat setting that would cause it.

Chalqualn
09-26-2009, 03:24 AM
Hey, loving the UI :)

Having a problem trying to get it to work though. I've just downloaded and extracted the files but none of the addons are showing when I log back on. Don't suppose anyone could tell me where I'm going wrong?

Thx-Chal

Aliena
09-27-2009, 05:10 AM
Must've forgotten to enable out of date add ons or picked the wrong folder to install to or missed the wtf folders! I'm afraid I can't really troubleshoot faulty installations - if you do everything as explained in a clean folder, it works. I've tried and tested this a billion times.

Chalqualn
09-27-2009, 08:00 AM
Ahh I went to the trouble shoot thing on WoW-Interface. Turned out my laptop had 2 different folders for Wow..

Sorted now and it looks great :) My screen resolution is slightly different to the one its optimized for but it seems to work out great. Just healed Freya+3 and the grid frames were just so easy to use :)

Aliena
09-27-2009, 08:13 AM
Woot!

Jengaleng
10-01-2009, 09:22 AM
Hey Aliena, although i didn't take your exact setup, i used your add-on list to my advantage and made somewhat of a similar setup, Its still in the works and alot of the clutter has been removed(i.e. target of target UI) Please take a look and let me know of anything i've missed.

http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy281/Jeng_013/WoWScrnShot_093009_215818.jpg

Jengaleng
10-01-2009, 09:28 AM
Only real visual issue i have is doing FL in uld. Unless I'm driving a bike the vech is completely covered by grid, any way i can crop the bottom part of the screen? essentially leaving all the mumbo jumbo at the bottom out of the picture making the actual bottom of my screen above grid? I also wanted to ask about grid-quickhealth and powerauras, does it still work? haven't figured it out yet. I am a former x-pearl user and love grid compared to it but i have an issue with monitoring minor health changes and dmg, just seems like my reaction time to grid/pitbulls healthbars are slower then they used to be with xpearl, could be a getting used to issue.

Aliena
10-04-2009, 06:58 PM
I use widescreen and zoom out far so I don't really have that problem. =(

squats
10-04-2009, 07:24 PM
you could use viewport and do that, but it would cut down the viewing area of your screen a lot.

EDIT: its here if you want to try it
http://www.ctmod.net/downloads/
(http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/fileinfo.php?id=4493)

SpoiledRotten
10-05-2009, 08:15 AM
Very nice UI and always enjoy your movie guides. I was recently watching your 10-man TotGC Anub'arak video and was looking at the nameplates you had visible. Is that modified ingame nameplates?

Aliena
10-05-2009, 11:17 AM
That would be my most recent addon addition, Aloft!

Pink
10-06-2009, 07:27 AM
First off, I just love your UI setup.

I just have a question about grid. How did you set it up to the way you have it now? It looks as if you can move each little box... Do you move it all at once or can you move each single box by its self? If so, how did you get grid to do that?

Thank you for your time!
:)

Aliena
10-07-2009, 11:53 AM
Nope, just the entire thing moves. You can change the layout to sort groups differently but as far as I know you can't move each box independently.

Razielkah
10-11-2009, 06:00 PM
Hey im probably being really dumb, Now im interested in the PowerAura addon, Im currently playing a few classes that a proc based ( Mage/Druid ) and am wanting a Addon that flashes up in the middle of my screen showing me of a proc, Is this the right addon for me? If so, would it be possible to get a brief explaination on how to set it up? :)

Thanks in advance, Raz

EvantehRetadin
10-19-2009, 12:07 AM
Whenever i press V in WoW, it brings up something above the character. Like a bar with their health in it. I noticed you have an enhanced sort of addon of that or something. I was wondering what it was called. Thx.

-Evan :D

Niian
10-19-2009, 12:31 AM
Whenever i press V in WoW, it brings up something above the character. Like a bar with their health in it. I noticed you have an enhanced sort of addon of that or something. I was wondering what it was called. Thx.

-Evan :D
By default pressing V will bring up nameplates.
Shift V I believe shows friendly name plates.

The best addon to modify these that I've found is called Aloft, which can be set up to look like this:

http://members.iinet.net.au/%7Earael01/plates.png

EvantehRetadin
10-19-2009, 04:33 PM
Thank you so so much! I've been searching for this addon for months

misho82
10-19-2009, 07:21 PM
Great set up :)

just a quick nooby question about your screen...How do u zoom out of your character so far? I've tried several macros and commands but nuthing seems to work, is it an addon? I can only get the blizz zoom limit on mine and would appreciate help in sorting that out :)

Alienware
10-29-2009, 05:12 AM
Aliena, quick question. I was noticing in your videos, whenever you hover your mouse over spells or players, the way the letters appear is so neat and organized. What addon do you use to have your ingame font like that?

Aliena
10-30-2009, 12:43 AM
Clearfont2!

Arianne
11-07-2009, 11:43 PM
Hi,

Is there a guide anywhere on how to configure Satrina's Buff frames?

Cirus
11-08-2009, 12:01 AM
Is there a guide anywhere on how to configure Satrina's Buff frames?You might be able to find one on the Addons download page.. Otherwise just do /sbf and mess around with the settings. Its rather easy to get the hang of.

Aggromatic
11-08-2009, 04:26 PM
I just installed this and I am currently using it on the PTR for a pre-made shadow priest, however, the Dominos bars are not set up and whenever I try to set the Priest profile, Dominos says it is invalid, any suggestions ?

Arianne
11-08-2009, 07:37 PM
I ran SBF for awhile and it had several problems for me that I couldn't figure out

1) large delay on updating
2) Buffs scrolling off one of the frames and not appearing on the second frame
3) Debuffs appearing on the second frame sometimes and disappearing sometimes

Satrina
11-08-2009, 07:51 PM
Is there a guide anywhere on how to configure Satrina's Buff frames?

If I had to take a completely wild-assed guess:

http://www.tankspot.com/photoplog/images/483/2_lolsbf.jpg

Manacheli
11-10-2009, 06:19 AM
Hi Aliena,

Quick question about your UI, what is that look you have there on the Pitbull health bar? Is it part of another addon? Other than that, really nice looking UI :D.

Richie
11-10-2009, 06:33 AM
This UI made me play my healing pala again, looks very niice, but how do i add a texture for the bg of KGPanels?

BlazeDale
11-10-2009, 06:55 AM
Aliena,

Love your posts and your UI. Just had a quick question. When I downloaded your UI I noticed that the grid had mana bars displayed. However when I download Grid myself those are not present. Is that a separate addon for grid or where are the settings in the config for mana bars on gird.

Thanks a million.

Tankard

gabbu
11-10-2009, 07:10 AM
Is that a separate addon for grid or where are the settings in the config for mana bars on gird.

GridManaBars - Addons - Curse (http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/grid-mana-bars.aspx)

BlazeDale
11-10-2009, 07:25 AM
Gabbu, I downloaded that addon and tried it out but it still seemed different than Aliena's setup. The mana bars from that addon are vertical and I prefer horizontal. I looked through the settings and wasn't able to find anything to make the mana bar horizontal.

Any Suggestions?

jstaley02
11-10-2009, 08:16 AM
Hi Aliena, firstly thankyou for your recent excellent videos, i adore tankspot and watch far too many videos as it is lol, and the healing perspective is excellent.

question is i have a very similar UI to u, but am having a slight problem with pitbull. can u please tell me how u configured ur Focus target to just be a health bar? i like having a focus up but dont want health/mana/blablabla/QQ

any help would be greatly appreciatied.

Aliena
11-10-2009, 10:51 AM
Grid > Frame > Advanced > Mana Bar, Side: Bottom.

Pitbull > Focus > Bars > Power: Uncheck Enable.

gabbu
11-10-2009, 11:16 AM
Aliena beat me to it, must be that new horde T-Shirt..

Note to self: Buy the Horde T-Shirt of Awesomeness :)

BlazeDale
11-10-2009, 05:10 PM
Aliena!!!! You rock. Thanks so much. Oh and your videos are winning over Lore's imo... But you might wanna follow in his footsteps and do some dancing.

Aliena
11-10-2009, 05:12 PM
I have something even better lined up!

jstaley02
11-12-2009, 07:52 PM
hi again aliena, thankyou for ur help with the pitbull addon, however, the configuration is VERY different on Pitbull 4.0 to Pitbull3, the instructions u gave were to Pitbull3 (worked beautifully). i couldnt find any way of changing it on 4.0 (units > dropdown menu to focus only gave size adjustments, nothing to do with bars only options were to globally enable or disable them) so i went back to version 3, seems a lot more customisable.

not sure if the curse.com pitbull4.0 is incomplete or out of date, but i recommend to anyone having similar problems with pitbull to go with 3 :)

ty again

Aelusk
11-13-2009, 09:42 PM
Hi Aliena, thanks for the new UI for my priest alt. Beautiful, and my game has never run better. Had to get clique to cope though, been using healbot for so long i about had a heart attack when I realized you literally use keybindings and such for heals :D.

trackman1416
11-16-2009, 01:21 PM
It's not Pitbull's castbar, it's Quartz.

Zalinthis
11-17-2009, 12:52 PM
Unrelated but what is your group fighting in the picture?

gabbu
11-17-2009, 12:58 PM
you mean the first pic on wow interface page?

Thats Freya's Conservatory in Ulduar.

Zomi
11-18-2009, 09:40 AM
Hello Aliena, great UI. I love it, but I couldn't get it right so I took my time to set it up from the beginning. Luckily I already had some of the AddOns required.
But theres still some stuff that keeps me from being happy over it.

The Pitbulls Name Font, you said earlier from a reply that it was Insominax. I tried Insomniax and was hoping to get Big letters all the way, not just 'Zomi'. I want it to be named 'ZOMI', with big letters. And when already on Pitbull, what bars do you use for your health?

Also, TipTac. I can't get it up! I've been trying to type /Tip Tac open/config/set/options, and much more. But all it says is some text and wont let me get that window to configure my TipTac addon.

Please, help me! ''/

'Zomi.

Aliena
11-18-2009, 11:16 AM
/tip!

Zomi
11-19-2009, 10:22 AM
Thanks, it worked.

What about Pitbulls big letters? I figured the bars out.

'Zomi.

Aliena
11-19-2009, 03:07 PM
[Name:Truncate(15):Upper]

dogtags like that

Zomi
11-20-2009, 03:40 PM
I'm sorry, but it doesent work. Atleast I think I'm doing right. Should I Copy and paste that in my "code" folder thingy on "lua:Name"? Or where should I put it? :s I'm not really good at codes and lua things..

'Zomi.

Aliena
11-20-2009, 05:39 PM
You don't really want to mess around with dogtags unless you know what you're doing.

/pitbull
Player
Texts
Name
Style - Custom: [Name:Truncate(15):Upper]

Zomi
11-20-2009, 06:34 PM
Still doesent work.. I'm not really understanding what I am doing, lol.

Thank you so much anyways for trying to help me.

'Zomi.

Garrot
11-21-2009, 05:15 PM
Aliena, I am using your interface and I love the look of it.. I am not very savy when it comes to setting up this stuff and there is two slight problems I wonder if you or someone else can help me with..

First is when I log in I get this message..

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/60/l_b1850314d8634004ab476b84e00b1d0b.jpg

Second problem (below) is I get all these health bars that open up when im in a raid..some of them are redundant and I just shove them all over in a pile on the side of my screen..When you get done laughing..Please if you would, I could use some constructive criticism..

Thanks

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/48/l_2acb6cfc00e242098cd85b67d4c92032.jpg

Aliena
11-22-2009, 01:17 AM
First one is a LUA error that usually means one of your add-ons is slightly out of date and is causing an inconsistency with a recent patch. IE update your add-ons and it'll go away.

Second one:
/pitbull
Raid
Check "Disable"

Garrot
11-22-2009, 06:06 AM
Thank you very much.. :)

I played WoW in BETA and briefly at release enough to level a 60 Warlock..And I have been away from it for many years and I leveled up an 80 Priest and your interface makes the game so much more enjoyable..

Theonen
11-24-2009, 06:56 AM
What is your Buttonfacade skin? :)

Edit: For buffs that is!

Aliena
11-24-2009, 07:02 AM
It's called Vista.

Garrot
11-24-2009, 08:52 AM
Thank you Aliena,
I finally got it all figured out, I hope.. I went into profiles and created a profile for my Priest for solo,group and raid and it identified the cluttered windows so I could go directly to that portion of Pitbull and disable what I didnt want to show..Which was mostly target of target stuff and main assist..

One thing though..I was hoping you could help me with. Since installing the files from Sao's Interface Pack I havent been able to need and greed on items when I am in group..If the Group leader does master looting I can roll on stuff that way but if it is set to the window prompt for the items I dont get a window?
Any ideas?

Hlyzzer
11-24-2009, 09:21 AM
In dominos you can move/hide the roll window

type "/dom config"
then look for the roll window and middle-click it.
Clicking bars with the middle mousebutton in dominos hides/unhides them.

Doing this will help you to see the loot windows :D

So, Aliena, great UI! Using it right now on my Holy Paladin and I have something to ask you for: Post more kgpanels backgrounds, please! The ones you uploaded are awesome but I keep changing them and just 6 themes are not enough, hehe :P

Therelin
11-24-2009, 04:20 PM
my screen resolution is a little bigger than yours but i tried my best i didnt download the pack i just recreated it :) nothing too fancy simple and plain...i wish i had raid shot but my video card blew up so no raiding until my new one comes in :(

I just realized when i took the shots my Vuhdo is up on top it would be in the middle where the unit frames are :)

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e150/ILikeNickzButt/WoWScrnShot_112409_160900.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e150/ILikeNickzButt/WoWScrnShot_112409_161442.jpg

Garrot
11-25-2009, 07:12 AM
Doing this will help you to see the loot windows :D

So, Aliena, great UI! Using it right now on my Holy Paladin and I have something to ask you for: Post more kgpanels backgrounds, please! The ones you uploaded are awesome but I keep changing them and just 6 themes are not enough, hehe :P

Thank you Hlyzzer,

I had that configured so I could see the loot..The /xloot add on was not configured for roll options so i could see the stuff but never get the option to roll need/greed..
Very cool UI all together..Thanks for all the help..It is a great community here and I am very much appreciative of it..

ImmortalParrish
11-25-2009, 07:13 PM
Aliena, do you have your kgpanel artwork up as an individual download anywhere? Just curious if you did XD If not, i'm guessing I can just download the whole UI package and just copy the kgpanel folder?

blindstag
11-25-2009, 09:16 PM
Hi Aliena,

I am now using pitbull and am having an issue with the target of target cast icon. If I target myself and cast say flash heal the icon that comes up next to the target of target bars is quite huge. Is there a setting that you know of that I can tweak or change that will reduce the size of or remove the icon all together from the target of target bars.

Thanks in advance

blindstag
11-26-2009, 04:19 PM
My apologies to all, I have found it

Aliena
11-27-2009, 10:29 AM
Aliena, do you have your kgpanel artwork up as an individual download anywhere? Just curious if you did XD If not, i'm guessing I can just download the whole UI package and just copy the kgpanel folder?

Good idea, I will shortly.

ImmortalParrish
11-27-2009, 07:26 PM
Awesome! You rock :3

Ciruss
11-28-2009, 01:38 PM
Hey Aliena. I use your UI on my priest and I have one problem. Grid is all the way to the right. I see the anchor button but it won't move grid. Can't find the unlock button either.

Nicki
11-28-2009, 02:46 PM
Hey Aliena. I use your UI on my priest and I have one problem. Grid is all the way to the right. I see the anchor button but it won't move grid. Can't find the unlock button either.

/grid config and it should be under layout and framelock not 100% sure but its highly likely...

Tammie
11-29-2009, 05:01 AM
Hello there sorry to bother but i've tried to solve the problem i have myself then i went through every post in this thread but still cant figure it out so i was hoping i could get some help from you Aliena. I cannot seem to find how to configure PitBull so that the Player layout would swap for vehicle layour whenever i mount a vehicle. I find it very bothering really when i have to use any kind of thing considered as vehicle whether in WG, ToC or during questing :( Thanks for your reply in advance. (Btw i have went through ALL the items in the PitBull config but i just can't find it)

Alterno
11-29-2009, 06:21 AM
I wonder how could I make pitbull look like that, can anyone post a guide or something?

Ciruss
12-05-2009, 05:01 PM
/grid config and it should be under layout and framelock not 100% sure but its highly likely...Thanks this worked, I stopped playing WoW for a bit do to some RL issues.

squats
12-06-2009, 07:48 AM
suggestion, can you put just your grid settings up for download? i tend to make my ui's from scratch but your grid setup is very nice. i can pick out the setting files and such myself, but i figured others who dont know what they need to pick out would love to be able to get your grid on its own also

edit: i picked out your grid stuff from the files, but when im on my druid i get bell dings a lot.. do you know whats doing it? its making me want to punch my dog in her face.

Aliena
12-06-2009, 08:17 AM
Poisons and curses will ding!

Ciruss
12-07-2009, 03:04 PM
its making me want to punch my dog in her face.Thats mean :D

Thieflord103
12-07-2009, 06:26 PM

-Sphaera

I thinks shes using quartz

Touchy
12-09-2009, 08:02 AM
This sure does look awesome! and I did copy some of the addons from the list.My only problem is with Kgpanels, I've never used that mod before and even though I have your kgart file in my interface/addon folder, they aren't showing up for me for some reason

Nirobi
12-21-2009, 03:46 PM
Just a quick question. Did you ever get you kg panel artwork in a separate download somewhere?

Thanks in advance for answering. :)

Ciruss
12-23-2009, 09:45 PM
I'm not to happy atm. I just got my new comp, runs windows 7. I've been trying to get your action bars to work for the past hour.. When I go to profiles on dominos and click priest then set nothing happens. I installed everything right since I redid it twice.

Politig
12-24-2009, 09:47 AM
What is the font you're using to display your name beside your unit frame? How did you make it that font, Pitbull or a font changing addon? I love it, but I don't know the name of it.

Thanks much, keep up the great work!

Glyssa
12-24-2009, 11:33 AM
hi quick question. when i downloaded this everything worked fine except for there were no action bars anywhere. i tried to go into dominos and unlock them and none even popped up. any suggestions would be appreciated. trying to get this working for my shaman

Aliena
12-25-2009, 12:02 PM
Big update on wowinterface.

Kulukan
12-25-2009, 04:55 PM
New version of your UI is ace aliena! been wanting it uploaded since the icc videos, thanks :D

Richie
12-26-2009, 04:19 PM
Ey Aliena, i download (the latest) version but i can't get the minimap to look like that?
And what profile is the Pitbull frames? Because it shows the same as the old one.

Aliena
12-26-2009, 04:53 PM
Defaultcopy3 for Pitbull

SexyMap is more of a pain to configure.
/sexymap
Borders
Minimap shape: Faded Square, Background Texture: Moo, Border Texture: RothSquare, BorderEdgeSize: 48

itali
12-27-2009, 01:06 PM
it would be good for you to post a video on how u set up your addons from start, becuase i realy like you UI

Aliena
12-27-2009, 02:13 PM
it would be good for you to post a video on how u set up your addons from start, becuase i realy like you UI

Yeah no, that'd go on for a couple hours. =P That's what the download is for, you can pick out the settings you like.

Sorastoro
12-28-2009, 02:50 PM
Just wanted to say thanks. I replaced Elk Buff Bars with SBF once I saw it on your UI, and it has really freed up some space for me. Between your UI, Lore's and what I already had, I've built an interface I'm much happier with.

Arielin
12-29-2009, 12:37 PM
edit 2 : I decided my questions were silly and I will just have to set aside a few hours and play with everything love the ui and hope I will get it to work with my druid

*bashes head in* so many addons ur ui is nice I think I will have to look for something in my resolution that I like however all these adjustments aren't working out I got about half way through and saved it if I ever try again

Politig
01-02-2010, 05:55 PM
What's the font that TankSpot is written in? I'd love to switch my UI elements to that :)

Aliena
01-03-2010, 02:45 AM
Trajan

Politig
01-03-2010, 05:56 AM
Trajan

Thanks! Keep up the great work :) I love your videos

Doriella
01-05-2010, 04:47 AM
What background is that you're using on the Grid panel on the screenshot of the Freya-trash encounter (http://s.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw27882.jpg)?

Zekaris
01-06-2010, 11:13 PM
I've looked through this thread, and the Wow-Interface post thing of your interface and I just cannot find the addon in your more recent guilds of the newest ICC wing. The addon shows the tooltip of CoH and PoM above your grid, is this a setting in Classtimer or something I missed? Thank you.

Aliena
01-07-2010, 04:36 AM
PowerAuras!

Zekaris
01-07-2010, 08:45 AM
You can set it up for things like that? I didn't know taht thanks ^^ I just have mine set for things like Inner Fire.

Zekaris
01-07-2010, 09:23 AM
I've been messing around with power auras for 20 minutes and I can't figure out how to set it like you have it, Help please? :S

Avataa
01-07-2010, 11:49 PM
Great UI but one problem. I just downloaded your new UI and my chatbox on the left side allways goes behind the kgpanel so I cant see it. I was wondering how I fix this.

Aliena
01-08-2010, 07:54 AM
Zekaris:

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j78/Saonserey/WoWScrnShot_010810_165102.jpg

Avataa: I think it had to do with editing the "Default Panel Options" instead of looking for the panel you want to edit under "Active Panels", which you should be doing.

Zekaris
01-08-2010, 09:10 AM
Yay it worked, Thanks so much :D

Stansdeath
01-08-2010, 05:47 PM
Hey Aliena, I completely love your UI. However, I'm not playing on a widescreen moniter so everything is squished and I tryed fixing it by changing the in-game resolution but nothing happened. I was hoping if you knew how to fix this.

Thanks Stan

Jerycho
01-08-2010, 07:37 PM
Which addon shows the players Name/Class/Spec/Talents/etc when you mouse-over them?

Aliena
01-09-2010, 12:23 AM
Hey Aliena, I completely love your UI. However, I'm not playing on a widescreen moniter so everything is squished and I tryed fixing it by changing the in-game resolution but nothing happened. I was hoping if you knew how to fix this.

Thanks Stan

It's developed for a widescreen monitor and I'm afraid I have no intentions of adjusting a regular version, so unless you wanna make all the changes yourself manually, there's no "fix".

Jerycho: TipTac

Draven
01-09-2010, 04:10 AM
hey aliena just to let you know i downloaded your ui but there were no addons in the addons folder, i don't know if you did that on purpese just to let you know there is no addons in the folder.

-Draven

Miyak
01-09-2010, 05:20 AM
Hello,

I recently aquired this UI and I gotta say it's pretty helpful. So far I've managed to adjust it to the resolution I play at.

The only problem I still have is that The WoW Interface is too small. That is, the main menu, Sound & Video, the character sheet, the spellbook, etc.

I'd greatly appreciate any help regarding on how to modify such stuff because I have not been able to figure it out till now, hehe.

Thanks for the help!

Kayimbo

Aliena
01-09-2010, 07:35 AM
Don't download the archive. There are definitely add-ons in that folder.

Miyak
01-09-2010, 02:10 PM
Don't download the archive. There are definitely add-ons in that folder.

Okay, that was definately not very helpful...

Maybe I didnt explain myself right. I know that the addons are modifying the UI and I understand what most of them are doing. I already tweaked them to fit my playstyle.

The only problem I have right now is that whenever I pull out the character sheet or the main menu or the spellbook or the talent trees, they're smaller than I'd like them to be.

I dont know if an addon is altering their size or if it's something in the config files, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Kayimbo

Aliena
01-10-2010, 02:22 AM
It wasn't very helpful cause it was addressed at the poster above you!

Go to your video options and adjust your UI scale to change the size of your interface.

Stansdeath
01-10-2010, 09:14 AM
It's developed for a widescreen monitor and I'm afraid I have no intentions of adjusting a regular version, so unless you wanna make all the changes yourself manually, there's no "fix".

Anyone who isn't using a widescreen moniter I found the "fix". Just go into your WTF folder and delete the Config.wtf file which is there as soon as you open your WTF folder and not in you character or account folder.

Then just adjust your UI scale until everything matches up. You may have to move the 2 kgpanels on the side of the screen more to the middle but other than that everything will be set up the same.

-Stan

Miyak
01-10-2010, 02:03 PM
It wasn't very helpful cause it was addressed at the poster above you!

Go to your video options and adjust your UI scale to change the size of your interface.

My apologies. Now THAT was helpful. Loving the interface, thank you very much :D

Aleanathem
01-11-2010, 01:01 AM
Aliena,
So do you find that Mik's Scrolling Battle Text and Power Auras don't negate each other? Or do you have the static and notifications on MSBT turned off? Just saw you had both on your UI. I have been redoing my UI and added both MSTB and Power Auras so was just interested to see how someone else used the two in combination. :)

Aliena
01-11-2010, 03:07 AM
Most of the things I set in PowerAuras are things that I prefer having visual clues for. Mik's does the same but I'll admit it's harder to pay attention to text scrolling by than it is to a shiny icon on your screen.

Mik's does cover a lot of things I don't have extra icons set for, so the ones that I do have set are more of an "it'll be tough to miss even for ignorant people like me this way" and a sort of double pointer. And stuff like 3 stack serendipity is just nice to have a visual clue for WHILE it's available, not just when it just becomes available.

RxKramer
01-11-2010, 09:23 AM
Aliena,
I am curious if you have or are planning on using grid2 and pitbull4 (both beta at the moment but they work) My apologies if they are already in your pkg I'm at work and cant download yet. Or have any opinions on them yet.

I'm impressed with the minimalist approach and will be trying out your set ups. My interface and wtf folders are in major need of cleaning.

Thanks,
Rx
------

Kiv
01-11-2010, 12:21 PM
So, I love your UI and decided to try it out.

I installed it and did everything properly, however after heading out into combat, my fps which normally is around 100-130 dropped down to a savagely low 20 fps :(.

Just wondering if you would have any suggestions to fix this...

-Kiv

Grimknight
01-11-2010, 12:45 PM
Aliena (http://www.tankspot.com/forums/members/aliena.html),
LOVE the UI :) I've got one thing I can't seem to figure out. My "target" frame shows all the buffs just to the left of the frame, overlapping over my character frame. It's only the target frame doing it, so I must have turned them off on the others somewhere, but I've gone through ever addon config and can't seem to find that setting. Can you help me out?

Thanks!

***EDIT*** Nevermind. I just reinstalled the UI and it's gone now :)

Avataa
01-11-2010, 10:15 PM
Tyvm for the advice but one minor thing I see in some of your videos some of your power auras like flash of light have a timer next to it. Is it an extra addon or option in power auras?

Samhuinn
01-12-2010, 05:58 AM
Avataa,

It is an option in power auras.

Aliena,

You now have your cooldowns appearing above your unit frame as they become available with the icon for the spell, what is that addon?

Symph
01-12-2010, 07:09 AM
Avataa,

It is an option in power auras.

Aliena,

You now have your cooldowns appearing above your unit frame as they become available with the icon for the spell, what is that addon?
I believe you're talking about powerauras. Assuming you're talking about the glowy icons?

Yo Te Amo
01-12-2010, 07:59 AM
Hey Aliena,
thanks for posting your UI found some parts i really like including the visual icons via Power Auras.

If Possible, I'm wondering if you could post your power aura export strings to the Wikki please? (Power Auras - Priest Exports (http://powerauras.wikispaces.com/Priest+Exports)) And maybe put a link to it on your main UI page or something for noobs like me to choose what ones we feel we need and import the strings. I'm having a nightmare trying to create them even using spell IDs and such :(

Would really appreciate it.

thanks,
Natasha. :o

Stansdeath
01-12-2010, 08:18 AM
So, I love your UI and decided to try it out.

I installed it and did everything properly, however after heading out into combat, my fps which normally is around 100-130 dropped down to a savagely low 20 fps :(.

Just wondering if you would have any suggestions to fix this...

-Kiv

Try turning off Grid_Quickhealth.

Shinodon
01-12-2010, 08:53 PM
I switched servers and can not get your power auras to perform like they did before

Samhuinn
01-13-2010, 08:18 AM
I believe you're talking about powerauras. Assuming you're talking about the glowy icons?

Edit*

You are correct I did not think it was but just downloaded her compilation again and going through the saved variables file for power auras and found the config for it.

Now I can dimply copy these configs into my own and move to suit me.

Thanks

Pellaaearien
01-13-2010, 08:35 AM
Hey Aliena!

Love your UI, love your videos, hate the fact that I have to bother you with questions...

You probably get tired of hearing this so much, and I apologize, but I'm having real problems with kgpanels. I read your instructions, as well as the FAQ but I can't figure out how to get the art you provided into it. I figure it's mostly because I'm so green I don't know what a path is... :o Could you please help me/tell me what I'm doing wrong?

I downloaded the UI mainly because I didn't have one of my own and because your artwork is so exquisite. You're very talented, and seeing as I have no artistic merit whatsoever you're a real inspiration.

Thank-you for your time.

Josephius
01-13-2010, 05:36 PM
Hey Aliena,

I was trying to tweak my grid a bit more and really like how your backgrounds are black but the class names have color. I've smashed my head against a wall for about an hour trying to figure it out and was wondering if you could help me. Also, on Pitbull and Grid, you use the texture "graphite" I believe it is. I've looked for that texture but cannot find it. Is that a texture you made or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Josephius

darky77
01-14-2010, 04:09 AM
dear aliena,

your UI is pretty nice I use it to with some changes ofc. but I have a wierd problem. I have huge lag in BG/party/raids... I don;t know what the problem is..

maybe you can help me out with this.. I have high fps/framrate..
normaly I never had that even with my old ( bigger ) UI

thnx for reactions.

Rik

darky77
01-14-2010, 03:54 PM
btw here is a screenshot of my problem. look at the framrate and FPS... I don't know which addon is causing this and why,,, I also don't like the pitbull bars at the left of the screen.. how can I delete those..

thnx for you help.

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/6466/wowscrnshot011510005102.jpg (http://img687.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnshot011510005102.jpg/)

Eisen
01-14-2010, 04:14 PM
Replying here, rather than the thread you posted elsewhere. Also, you realize there's not much time between this post and the other one, right? A little patience goes a long way.

1fps is pretty sad..but answering your question isn't easy. Did you have other addons before you installed Aliena's compilation?

I'd suggest backing up your wtf and interface folders and re-downloading the addon pack. Nothing in the pack itself would cause problems like that unless either A) something else you were running was causing trouble or B) your computer is too weak to handle that many addons.

The bars on the left ARE pitbull..I presume it's basically seperating any healers in teh raid/bg from the rest of the group for some reason. Or it's focus or something. Not sure but play around with the raid and focus groups and you should be able to fix that.

puslius
01-14-2010, 05:51 PM
Hey aliene. Your UI is great. But still i haven`t figured out the addon you use for those poping PoM and CoH boxes that tell your cd in
The Weekly Marmot -- Icecrown Citadel Healing Guide

Can you tell me what you used and how you configured it ? :) that would be a big help for my healing :) i`m priest too.

darky77
01-15-2010, 12:46 AM
thnx for your reaction eisen.

I did exactly what you recommend to do. I did delete the interface and WTF folder and replaced it with aliena's addon pack. I renamed the files that she said. and ajusted the resolution to my screen settings. still the problem is there.

maybe some other sugestions..

btw my pc is uber thats not the problem.

gr rik

zudido
01-15-2010, 04:49 AM
Hi, i seen your UI and i what is that keep poping for your Prayer of Mending or Cercle of Healing?

Priestitute
01-15-2010, 04:10 PM
Hi there. Great UI. I downloaded it and tweaked it, everything was working beautifully. two days later, curse told me some of hte addons were out of date, so i updated them, now when i log in i'm sitting around 700 ms and around 5 fps. any solutions on how to fix this and to keep the addons updated?

Aliena
01-15-2010, 05:57 PM
No idea! I'm not having any issues, but I don't use curse.

zudido
01-17-2010, 02:42 AM
Hi, i seen your UI and i what is that keep poping for your Prayer of Mending or Cercle of Healing?

Hi Aliena, i ma quoteing my self becouse my question havent been awnserd. :rolleyes:

Thanks in a dvacne.

Aliena
01-17-2010, 03:03 AM
I didn't answer it because it's been answered in this thread a bunch of times before.

PowerAuras.

Zeohi
01-17-2010, 01:22 PM
I have been trying unsucessfully to figure out how to disable this casting bar I have circled in the picture enclosed. Please help! :) I really appreciate you adding your UI packet, it was time for me to update my UI but couldnt figure out which one I liked and now, well I'm happy. So thank you very much.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e252/mariemorgan22/stupidcastingbar.jpg
[IMG]http://www.tankspot.com/forums/http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e252/mariemorgan22/stupidcastingbar.jpghttp://www.tankspot.com/forums/%3Ca%20href=%22http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e252/mariemorgan22/?action=view&current=stupidcastingbar.jpg%22%20target=%22_blank %22%3E%3Cimg%20src=%22http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e252/mariemorgan22/stupidcastingbar.jpg%22%20border=%220%22%20alt=%22 Photobucket%22%3E%3C/a%3E

Aliena
01-17-2010, 01:50 PM
Quartz! Disable the mod altogether or just the frames you don't want.

Zeohi
01-17-2010, 02:10 PM
Thank you so very much!! Appreciate you taking the time to respond and in such a timely manner <3

Grimknight
01-19-2010, 06:07 AM
LOVE the UI, but had to disable Grid and switch to HealBot. When I'm in town and solo, everything works okay with an occasional half-second "freeze" at ~60fps. When I zone into a raid or BG, the FR steady falls to 1 over about 30 seconds and eventually the game locks up. If I disable Grid, everything runs fine. I added a couple more Grid addons recommended from some of the priest forums.

Aliena (or anyone else), have you seen this or aware of any Grid addons that could be causing this and should be avoided?

Thanks!

Richie
01-19-2010, 08:07 AM
For all who got any FPS problems, try disabling 'Grid_QuickHealth'. I had like 1 fps in any battleground, untill i removed that addon.
For some who got a decent computer, it won't be a large problem. It can be a settings issue too (like on windows, having energie saving (or something like that)).

crotw
01-19-2010, 10:56 AM
First of all I just want to say thx to Aliena. It is a very nice healer priest add-on setup to customize too own needs. It is like holy inspiration from a living angel, not something we holy priest experience that often ;-)

For the persons that are experiencing serious FPS issues after updating grid within curse, then I can confirm that it is created by a conflict between grid and several of the Grid improvements. Personally I had the issue with GridStatusHots.
Be warned though. Do not look for those Grid improvements on sights that you do not trust. My PC was most likely infected by a keylogger in my eager to remove all “out of date”, so if you do it do it with caution, it is really not needed, if you disable or do not update Grid.

Good thing is that I now get a natural break as guild leader for some days, and Blizzard support team need to earn their money restoring guild bank and my characters… Now where did I put those damn running shoes?

dawnoffire
01-20-2010, 04:14 PM
Fixed :D had to tweak it to my 1440x900 res, but it is a very nice UI

Osmo
01-21-2010, 03:14 PM
Which Addon is she using for her cast bars?

the position is messed up on my screen so i need to fix it.

Nybras
01-22-2010, 11:48 AM
Which Addon is she using for her cast bars?

the position is messed up on my screen so i need to fix it.

Said dozens of times, even on this last page...

Quartz

Flowne!
01-24-2010, 07:16 AM
Ty!I love your UI :D Now its mine too!

Tyvm!

nnel2765
01-24-2010, 10:01 AM
read a couple pages back and solved

astey
01-24-2010, 11:05 AM
i downloaded the UI package, and when i brought it all up,(main thing i did it for was KG panels cause i have no clue what to do with them) i was reading instructions, and for KGpanels it said there would be a "+" sign next to active panels, and there is not. another thing i noticed is how it says to load the profile from wherever for most of the addons if they werent already in place, only profile it says i can load is default, which does nothing. not sure what the problem is or if its just me(probably)

darky77
01-25-2010, 03:11 AM
wow I think your a life saver :D

haha I had the same problem but not only with BG also with raid dungeons... I had high latancy and verry low fps 1 indeed and my game froze until I went to windows and quited wow.. so its just a grid addon.. I always thought it was the addon that puts how much damage/heal you get in the middel of the screen.
well I will try your advice ;)

thnx for you insight.

gr Rik

Priestitute
01-25-2010, 01:37 PM
Alas, the fps issue has been fixed by disabling gridstatushots. not sure why it was causing the spike in fps.

Motark
01-26-2010, 04:45 AM
It seems i can't find the exact Grid Setup to have the same look like in your UI.
Could you just post the specific Setup for Grid?
I am sick of the standard grid look.
Thank you :)

Richie
01-26-2010, 06:25 AM
It seems i can't find the exact Grid Setup to have the same look like in your UI.
Could you just post the specific Setup for Grid?
I am sick of the standard grid look.
Thank you :)

If you installed everything the right way, it should automaticly be the right profile. If you load a profile or change the settings it's posible it won't look the same :)

Motark
01-27-2010, 03:59 AM
The problem is easy. I got my one shiny UI the way i want it. It's just the Grid config that just needs to be optimized.
Ok.. i am lazy.. thats why i dont wanna setup Aliena's UI to get the Grid config i need....
I was just asking, so no problem if nobody can or want's to help - it's my own fault ;)

Richie
01-27-2010, 09:54 AM
The problem is easy. I got my one shiny UI the way i want it. It's just the Grid config that just needs to be optimized.
Ok.. i am lazy.. thats why i dont wanna setup Aliena's UI to get the Grid config i need....
I was just asking, so no problem if nobody can or want's to help - it's my own fault ;)

You could try this to :)
http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.php?58066-Healing-Grid-Tutorial

Motark
01-27-2010, 01:07 PM
Thank you! Guess that will help ;)

Sizzlelips
01-28-2010, 08:31 PM
i downloaded the UI package, and when i brought it all up,(main thing i did it for was KG panels cause i have no clue what to do with them) i was reading instructions, and for KGpanels it said there would be a "+" sign next to active panels, and there is not. another thing i noticed is how it says to load the profile from wherever for most of the addons if they werent already in place, only profile it says i can load is default, which does nothing. not sure what the problem is or if its just me(probably)

I have the exact same problem! My opinion is that it's not complete. Could we get a corrected KGpanels for us people who are technologically ....... challenged??

Grayeson
01-30-2010, 09:48 AM
I downloaded your UI pack, everything works WONDERFULLY. Except for one thing...the quartz buffs that are on myself sit right on top of my character and its driving me insane! I tried messing around with some things, but they just wont seem to go away, any solutions? Thanks!

Richie
02-02-2010, 04:45 AM
I downloaded your UI pack, everything works WONDERFULLY. Except for one thing...the quartz buffs that are on myself sit right on top of my character and its driving me insane! I tried messing around with some things, but they just wont seem to go away, any solutions? Thanks!

Try it without Quartz_Buffs loaded, it should be off when you install the pack but check it.

coehl
02-02-2010, 08:03 AM
Aliena, I'm sorry if this has come up in earlier posts and if it has, well consider this an echo thereof, but might I suggest the use of Reflux?

I recently changed my UI to utilize it (since KG is a very pivotal part of my UI also). I can see that it would really lob off most of your support questions that you get as you could preconfigure this stuff and just tell people to type /reflux copy flowery or something.

I did have some issues with Reflux when I first tried it, but now that I've got it mostly figured out, it's a miracle worker.

Anyway, nice UI. Take care.

Oroien
02-07-2010, 10:27 AM
First of all awesome UI Aliena it greatly inspired me. I do have a question though I'm not using your complete UI complication but I love the texture you have chosen for Pitbull and I can't seem to find it. Just wondering which texture that is on your Pitbull frames.
Thanks in advance!
-Oro

Aliena
02-07-2010, 06:37 PM
DarkBottom!

Oroien
02-07-2010, 06:58 PM
Awesome thanks tons Aliena. Love your videos and TankSpot!;)

Tristanas
02-08-2010, 05:42 AM
Hey Aliana.

Thank you for taking the time to upload and explain your UI. I love it, and taken what I liked the best and added a little also. Heres the result: :)

And again, thank you for all your vids.. allways watch them.

Xan
02-09-2010, 07:43 PM
Hi Aliena,

I was wondering what mod/module you are using to show the overheal in your opening post, I have been using Quartz since bc and have never seen that option in it
Also as many others in this thread have mentioned I would personally find it incredably helpful if I was able to hijack all the wonderful work you have done with grid :P I'm currently using X-perl and am finding the lack of notification on bite victims on BQL to be problematic as well as the POM indicatior to be buggy, I have tried to install grid a few times but always found the settup to be not worth the hasle :( If you were able to post your Grid setup seperately I and many others would be exceptionally thankful XD

Many thanks,

Xan

Yingyang
02-10-2010, 08:23 AM
Hey Aliena, I only have one question. How do you set up power aura to work with Serendipity. I figured out how to use it for CD such as CoH, PoM, PWS, etc; but I can't figure out how to use it when Serendipity hits 3 stacks. Please and thank you.

Yingyang

Edit: Nvm I figured it out. Thanks for UI and Videos Aliena. Keep up the good work =)

Yingyang

VersanT
02-10-2010, 08:23 AM
Hello New To UI's, Not New to Tankspot.

Two Questions:

1) the bars to the left and right of your middle kg panel that show your buffs/procs and debuffs....What addon are they and how to I configure them (PLZ help it's driving me nuts)
2) how is it that I move the quartz cast bars, there is no anchor and it seems the quartz config is in metaphors (mirror? what is that lol)

Thanks in advance, great package, I really hope you keep it updated for all your fans.

VersanT
02-10-2010, 08:51 AM
Ok I've answered question 2) but I still cant ocnfigure the buff and debuff bars that look like dbm bars to the left and right

Aliena
02-10-2010, 03:23 PM
1) First post in this thread has a big picture with a big arrow pointing to the add-on you're wondering about.

(ClassTimer)

Mulstra
02-14-2010, 12:41 PM
Great UI. Was a huge upgrade from the custom one I made. I do have one problem I cannot seem to figure out. I am not hearing any of the debuff sounds whenever a raid memer is debuffed with something I can dispel or cure. I clicked through GRID and it says it is using the detox sound for it, but I still am not hearing anything. Any advice you have on getting this fixed?

Cirquedu
02-14-2010, 06:53 PM
This may have been asked already and i apologize if i am just repeating a previous question, but how would one go about adjusting the ui setup for a lower resolution screen. this setup is one of the best i have seen so far, but everything is so small on my screen. Thank you in advance for whoever can help me.

Leorc
02-16-2010, 11:16 AM
Hey Aliena, first off awesome UI...love it, with one minor issue that I have been forum crawling for a couple hours trying to solve myself, but just not having any luck. I am getting some NASTY spam and I can't seem to track down with addon it is (I think Prat 3.0), but wondering if you ran into this issue and have any idea how to fix it. I'm getting "COMBAT_EVENT_LOG_UNFILTERED" hundreds of times and its scrolling everything off the screen, then I get alot of other spam in the same format (all caps with "_" seperating words). Non of this information is useful and I'm wondering how to suppress it.

Leorc
02-16-2010, 02:18 PM
Great UI. Was a huge upgrade from the custom one I made. I do have one problem I cannot seem to figure out. I am not hearing any of the debuff sounds whenever a raid memer is debuffed with something I can dispel or cure. I clicked through GRID and it says it is using the detox sound for it, but I still am not hearing anything. Any advice you have on getting this fixed?

I did notice that the package sounds were turned way down, try that

Specktrum
02-17-2010, 12:34 PM
Is there any possibility of getting some of your setting for KGPanels without downloading the whole bunch on wowinterface.com? If there's not, can anyone help me with setting up KGPanels a bit. I don't even need the fancy artwork, I might get on that later, for now, I would be happy with some areas covered by some boxes where I can put my actionbars in, for instance. I know there are lots of addons that do so, but I don't want to lose my whole border.

Thanks in advance,
Specktrum

P.S.: What's the addon which shows a tooltip on hovering over another player with their buffs displayed?

Dibbles
02-19-2010, 01:38 AM
P.S.: What's the addon which shows a tooltip on hovering over another player with their buffs displayed?

If you mean the one that shows over the right hand side of the screen that displays character/guild/hp/mana(rage/energy) then has buffs above it... then TipTac is the answer.

Aliena, Any chance for a update on Quartz for this, new Quartz completely erased the old settings. =[

Thanks! :)

NeoPanther
02-19-2010, 05:42 AM
Aliena, Any chance for a update on Quartz for this, new Quartz completely erased the old settings. =[

I was just about to ask a question about this, but looks like I've been beaten to it.

Aliena - Many thanks on the UI upload. I followed the instructions to the letter, although some addons were rather stubborn and wouldn't pick up any of your profiles. I think I have most of them sussed, however your quartz settings were my most desired and since the latest one wiped the profile (so I can't use copy from) I'm a bit stuck!
I don't suppose anyone knows where in the WTF folder quartz settings are stored? Kgpanels also refused to pick up your profiles but I think that's slightly easier to configure.
Grid_quickhealth also seems to bring up a LUA error now too. Does anyone else face the same issues, or is it likely my own addon config?

The other thing was that although SexyMap has the profiles to choose from, the runes are still displayed (pretty colours all over the nice frames!). Is there an easy way of turning that off?

I also faced a minor issue of Clearfonts2 overwriting the font settings of the general tab in prat3. Although if you disable CF2, change the font and re-enable it, it seems to resolve that problem.

If anyone is able to assist please with Quartz and Grid_quickhealth I would be really grateful. :)
Many thanks!

NeoPanther
02-19-2010, 06:04 AM
Ohh ohh - I forgot two more things.

1. Aliena, I'm not sure if you're aware, but when first logging in with your UI, your battle.net account email (your gmail) is displayed. I think for privacy reasons it's not something you want displayed! Just for your information anyway...

2. Someone mentioned the "package sounds" for grid notifications were turned down. How can I turn them up? Is this within Grid options for WoW's sound options?

Sorry for the many questions!

Viaticum
02-19-2010, 12:46 PM
I've DL the addon pack. And I deleted the WTF and the Interface folder. And rename the new ones and all that. But When I load the game, nothing works. And the profile im supposed to load in the addons ain't there. I cant understand what Im doing wrong. I've DL'ed and installed the pack 3 times now. Any suggestions?

Lilie
02-21-2010, 09:11 PM
Hey A-

Two questions for you about text orientation in Pitbull:

1.) How are you getting the "Name" text on your Target unit frame to right justify?

2.) How are you managing to get the text all-caps?

Thanks!

Jurradin
02-21-2010, 09:59 PM
Hello Aliena. I'm just curious on what addon you started using that shows the bosses/enemies health bar on top of their head. I noticed it in your recent Icecrown Citadel hard mode videos and I wanted to try it out. If you or anyone can let me know the name of the addon I would really appreciate it.

EDIT: I think i ended up finding the addon name after looking through a ton of youtube comments :P. Tidy Plates is what it seems to be called for anyone else who was wondering.

Dibbles
02-22-2010, 04:19 AM
Grid_quickhealth also seems to bring up a LUA error now too. Does anyone else face the same issues, or is it likely my own addon config?

Yes, I had this error, I just disabled the addon and it worked fine.

The other thing was that although SexyMap has the profiles to choose from, the runes are still displayed (pretty colours all over the nice frames!). Is there an easy way of turning that off?

Just go to the Border's Customisation 'ESC > Interface > Addons > SexyMap > Borders > Background/edge > Rune 1 - 3 (Delete)' once done that, set your Preset to 'Simple Square' then go Current Borders > Background/Edge - Set Scale to whatever size you want (I use 1.1) then Border Texture and change the Border Color to black.

That should set you back to the same way Aliena has hers.

1.) How are you getting the "Name" text on your Target unit frame to right justify?

Pitbull - Configuration Mode (Solo) > Target > Texts > Name > Frame = Outside, Above-right

2.) How are you managing to get the text all-caps?

Same area as above, just the next one down... 'Style > Custom - Style Custom chatbox add
[Name:Truncate(15):Upper]

NeoPanther
02-22-2010, 04:26 AM
I've DL the addon pack. And I deleted the WTF and the Interface folder. And rename the new ones and all that. But When I load the game, nothing works. And the profile im supposed to load in the addons ain't there. I cant understand what Im doing wrong. I've DL'ed and installed the pack 3 times now. Any suggestions?

There's a couple of things you can check:

Are you certain you've renamed the folders correctly? The account name is your old account name before battle.net
Assuming you've backed up your old WTF and interface folders, and copied Aliena's folders directly into your WoW directory there should be nothing wrong with that process
Have you selected the tick box to load out of date addons within the addon menu on the WoW character selection screen?
Have the addons you copied from the pack been updated since you installed them? That affects the setup usually
Did you follow the tips to load the profiles on the wowinterface page?

Providing you copied them over correctly, have the folders renamed to reflect your account, character name and realm name, have enabled out of date addons and haven't updated the addons since; you should be able to see all the addons correctly. You may have to alter it for your screen resolution and be aware your video and sound settings will change.
Hope this helps.

NeoPanther
02-22-2010, 04:29 AM
Thanks very much Dibbles. I actually found a preset that looks very similar and suits me :)
I'm disappointed about the quick health. I might have to do some digging to see why it's failing.

Sarvin
02-22-2010, 09:45 PM
Hello :D Sorry if I'm restating a question, but I really couldn't find some kind of link to your artwork for Kg panels. If for some reason there is no such thing possible, please correct me. I would just LOVE to have that artwork without downloading the whole pack. The artwork is amazing. I've tried looking for other artwork, but it doesn't compare. I did find ONE like from Aliena, but it was broken. If you could make a link to some kind of Artwork, I would be a very happy priest :D

Elasky
02-26-2010, 08:07 AM
Do you use Clique with your grid to do click casting of your heals? I have tried to set it up but run into issues when I am trying to do a cast that is not listed to the person like greater heal that is not in the clique menu..

Prophyt
03-01-2010, 10:44 AM
Hi Aliena,
Is it possible to just get your Grid settings? I've been having this on going battle with configuring Grid for a long time. Currently I use xperl and I really would like to make the switch to Grid but I can't seem to get it configured correctly. Seeing that you are a healer and I play a holy paladin I think the way you have it configured would be pretty much what I'm looking for besides adding beacon and sacred shield.

Xperl is configured to stay darkened out until someone takes damage in range or gets a debuff in range then it lights up thier HP bar which I have configured to be class colored. I also have xperl configured to show debuffs as well as raid debuffs.

So my question is if I download your UI pack could I only pull Grid out and the settings? I don't need the entire compliation I just need YOUR GRID!!!!

**EDIT**
OK so I just found the awesome Grid guide for healers you did. I will use this when I have some time to mess around with Grid again.

conf
03-01-2010, 12:38 PM
I'm having trouble getting the chat window to appear on top of the kgpanels. Haven't really tried with the bars but I'm guessing that'll be the same deal.

Also I tried using all your settings directly but it kinda just got the casting bars and hotkeys all over the place.

Either way, lovely UI!

Multipupose
03-05-2010, 07:01 PM
Thanks for the ui pack, but i have one little problem and its right smack bang in the middle of my screen, i have no idea what addon this is or how to get rid of it. any help identifiying the culprit is appricated. :D

lancer3d
03-09-2010, 07:53 AM
Is there anyway to adjust it to my resolution? everything is out of place for me when I use the UI?

Holytitan
03-09-2010, 09:48 AM
Aliena,

I watched your video ( http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.php?62722-Icecrown-Valithria-Dreamwalker ) against Dreamwalker in 25 man and had a question about one of the addons you were using. I noticed That just above your grid a symbol of Prayer of mending and Circle of healing would show up when it was off cool down. I want to set my UI up so it does the same. Which mod(s) do I need to do that and how do I configure them so that it shows up the same as yours?
Thanks,
Holytitan

Mcluvy
03-10-2010, 08:11 AM
I noticed in your Sindragosa HM video that you have a skull and cross bones above your head. Do you still use DBM or have you switched to Deus Vox for your boss warnings or is that Power Auras?

Skelatore
03-10-2010, 10:53 AM
Aliena-

First of all thanks for all you do with sharing your knowledge and insight. I have a Disc priest that I have just recently started raiding with and I came across your UI and it is awesome! In lieu of downloading your entire interface I have been doing it manually because of screen resolution issues. I have everything about where I want it , but I have a question concerning pitbull. Which frames do you actually use from pitbull for example: Player frame, Target frame, Party frames, Raid frames etc.? I'm using Heal Bot instead of grid so the raid and party frames seem unnecessary. I was just curious which ones you use that are active on your screen during encounters?

Dibbles
03-14-2010, 01:27 PM
Aliena,

I watched your video ( http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.php?62722-Icecrown-Valithria-Dreamwalker ) against Dreamwalker in 25 man and had a question about one of the addons you were using. I noticed That just above your grid a symbol of Prayer of mending and Circle of healing would show up when it was off cool down. I want to set my UI up so it does the same. Which mod(s) do I need to do that and how do I configure them so that it shows up the same as yours?
Thanks,
Holytitan

The Addon is called PowerAuras Classic... Aliena created a 'how-to' guide somewhere on these forums about it, just do a simple search. :)

I noticed in your Sindragosa HM video that you have a skull and cross bones above your head. Do you still use DBM or have you switched to Deus Vox for your boss warnings or is that Power Auras?
That would be Power Auras, it looks to be just a basic debuff warning (the skull and crossbones is one debuff, the circle around it is another debuff).

Aliena-

First of all thanks for all you do with sharing your knowledge and insight. I have a Disc priest that I have just recently started raiding with and I came across your UI and it is awesome! In lieu of downloading your entire interface I have been doing it manually because of screen resolution issues. I have everything about where I want it , but I have a question concerning pitbull. Which frames do you actually use from pitbull for example: Player frame, Target frame, Party frames, Raid frames etc.? I'm using Heal Bot instead of grid so the raid and party frames seem unnecessary. I was just curious which ones you use that are active on your screen during encounters?

Judging by her videos, the following frames are visable:

Player(left), Target(right), Target of Target (middle), Focus(left middle of screen), Pet(just above player), Focus Target (appears on Sindragosa Hardmode video). The main ones you should have are Player, Target, Target of Target, Focus.

neckroz
03-14-2010, 04:24 PM
Hey Aliena! For some reason when i load the WTF file and change all my info my game cannot launch does anyone have any info on how to fix this?

Aliena
03-15-2010, 04:09 AM
Everything Dibbles stated is spot-on.

Dibbles
03-15-2010, 06:09 AM
Hey Aliena, just curious if your latest pack is now running the latest version of Quartz (3 i believe it is) skinned for your UI? I've done a semi job on it, but just wondering if I could confirm it is the same as your UI.

Imriela
03-15-2010, 09:44 AM
So I just downloaded and installed this UI. It's not the first UI I've installed and I know I've done everything right. When I try to run WoW, it won't even up, just crashes. I've narrowed it down to being something in the WTF folder, as when I delete it and have WoW create a new one, WoW launches just fine. When I replace it with Aliena's WTF folder, it crashes and won't start again. I run on a Mac, if it makes any difference.

joedeath332
03-18-2010, 02:24 AM
Hiya Aliena i downloaded and installed your pack , good job , thanks
Does anyone know if its possible to show Race icons or character pictures like the ones in xperl beside my player & target panes
As atm is hard to tell differance between horde / alliance except reading the class text e.g night elf

Aliena
03-18-2010, 02:56 AM
So I just downloaded and installed this UI. It's not the first UI I've installed and I know I've done everything right. When I try to run WoW, it won't even up, just crashes. I've narrowed it down to being something in the WTF folder, as when I delete it and have WoW create a new one, WoW launches just fine. When I replace it with Aliena's WTF folder, it crashes and won't start again. I run on a Mac, if it makes any difference.

Might not be compatible with Macs. Never owned one, so I can't provide any trouble shooting.

Imriela
03-18-2010, 01:32 PM
OK, so after some noodling around, I have figured out that it's the 'Config.wtf' file right inside the WTF folder. If your game crashes when you try to start it (don't even see a window pop up or anything to log in), just replace the 'Config.wtf' file with YOUR original/old 'Config.wtf' and it should launch without crashing. At least that fixed it for me.

The issue I'm having now is with Dominos. I play a Priest, and when I try to load the "Priest" profile, it says "Dominos: Invalid profile "Priest""

Meep
03-18-2010, 03:22 PM
sorry for double post :S

Meep
03-18-2010, 03:30 PM
I love ur UI Aliena thx for upload real nice :) I have a question i have a druid and i have used ur profile "Priest in /dom"
It works really fine exept for 1 annoying thing :D When i am in catform "Prowl (Stealth) bar doesnt change :/ any ideas to fix this?
i have tryed to change profile to "Druid" but it is just the same problem as in profile "Priest" or should it work with profile "Druid" i mby acsidently copyd Priest profile settings to the "Druid" before i tested this issue :?! any1 who could help me i aprisiate this alot thx :)
the /dom is set that bar1 will 1300change in posessbars ex....
my 2 screenshots include all that needs to see about my problem thx :) best regards Meep"

EDIT:I just found out how to fix this issue , No need help me about this anymore thx :)
I can share my info how i fixxed this type "/dom > Configure bars Right click on bar1 "Change from Layout in scroll window to Druid"
Then change posessbars what u like them to change to (OBS! do not change to a bar who who use for other skills) for example if u use bar10 for ur buff spells or whatnot dont change "catform to bar10 ex...) Only change to the bar nrs that are HIDE not used by any other skills (for example change Treelife form to bar 9 (beacuse bar9 is not used by other porpuses and u hide the bar9 )

back to the issue the Prowl option was disable i just change it to be enable ^^ Issue is done thx for this forum love it ! love to share cheers :)
here is an screenshot there u can see how to change it:

Dibbles
03-19-2010, 05:48 AM
My suggestion would be forget the WTF folder, just take the Interface/Addons folder, throw that into your UI, then recreate the UI to the way you want it (not taking the WTF folder will reset every frame to default). I had a few small issues like this and decided to just start from scratch (main one was due to my screen resolution).

Dibbles
03-19-2010, 05:51 AM
I love ur UI Aliena thx for upload real nice :) I have a question i have a druid and i have used ur profile "Priest in /dom"
It works really fine exept for 1 annoying thing :D When i am in catform "Prowl (Stealth) bar doesnt change :/ any ideas to fix this?
i have tryed to change profile to "Druid" but it is just the same problem as in profile "Priest" or should it work with profile "Druid" i mby acsidently copyd Priest profile settings to the "Druid" before i tested this issue :?! any1 who could help me i aprisiate this alot thx :)
the /dom is set that bar1 will 1300change in posessbars ex....
my 2 screenshots include all that needs to see about my problem thx :) best regards Meep"

does it happen when in bear form? or just stealthed cat? (sorry, i don't exactly understand what you mean)

Meep
03-19-2010, 06:44 AM
does it happen when in bear form? or just stealthed cat? (sorry, i don't exactly understand what you mean)

Hi Dibbles thx for reply , if u can see my last edit witch i cant (i dont know why i cant even see this post i did about this issue when i go in on this thread , can any1 explain how comes?) thx in advance anyway if u cant see my last edit i tell u here i just fixxed the steath bar problem by simple rightclick on bar1 and change from "layout" to "druid" and scroll the Prowl bar from disable to the bar i liked it to change to in this case bar6 :) but i have nvr worked with /Dominos before so i didnt know this , but it was fun to find out :D thx anyway :)))

Pale
03-19-2010, 07:18 AM
OK, so after some noodling around, I have figured out that it's the 'Config.wtf' file right inside the WTF folder. If your game crashes when you try to start it (don't even see a window pop up or anything to log in), just replace the 'Config.wtf' file with YOUR original/old 'Config.wtf' and it should launch without crashing. At least that fixed it for me.

The just so others are aware also. The config.wtf file contains some specific information for your platform. For example on Macs you can define the use of OpenGL vs Core video and these items are most likely the cause for WoW not starting. System information is platform specific in most cases.

Tecls
03-22-2010, 01:30 PM
Your UI is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen

Awesu
03-23-2010, 07:08 AM
Hey Aliena.

I have a question about the setup you use on pitbull, Always when I try to use it I think it loks bad but this was just amazing :). Is there a easy way of making it look like yours? Downloaded pitbull and saw that you could import layout, is that something that can be done with your layout on that pic on first page? or am I misunderstanding it?

also how did you modify quartz that much? is that made in the lua file or can it be done ingame?
Thanks in advantage
Awesu

Zeohi
03-24-2010, 07:09 AM
Aliena-

I was curious if you were going to update your UI packet. After this recent patch, my kg panels are all sorts of messed up and since I am computer illiterate I was just going to re-download your packet but wasn't sure if I should wait until you update it or if it will work if I just try re-downloading the original one. Thanks again for posting your UI, in the four years I've played this is by far the best UI I've ever enjoyed.

Adriele
03-24-2010, 08:24 PM
Zeohi,

I had the same problem with my kgpanels...all you have to do is download the updated version of kgpanels (i use the curse client). Once in game type in /kgpanels config and click General Options>>>Layouts>>>>Something and click Activate. Your panels should pop up just as pretty as they were before the patch. Hope this helps!

Zeohi
03-25-2010, 05:03 AM
Adriele-

Completely fixed my problem, I had lost my right side bar, where Aliena's damage meter was located but I'm so proud of myself cause I brought them back all by myself! lol Not a big deal for most but a major accomplishment in my day! Thank you very much! :)

alliera
03-25-2010, 09:21 AM
hi aliena thank you for uploading your ui, but i am having problems with kg panels. I cannot get it to show the artwork or create the seperate panels. If you could lend me a hand it would be a huge help thanks in advanced :D

Blastema
03-26-2010, 10:09 AM
Hey all i've just downloaded the addon pack and everything works fine the only issue im having is when i try to load the Priest Save file Via Dominos it says its invalied and was unable to load ive followed everything from the guide but just can't seem to get it to load the Priest File at all

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Tral
03-26-2010, 07:55 PM
Aliena, I just thought you should know that when I downloaded the UI compitation, I got your account name and it installed the authenticator on WoW for me. Thought I would give you a heads up.

Zidestroyer
03-27-2010, 07:42 AM
In your Icecrown Videos, when certain things like Death and Decay happened on Deathwhisper, your whole screen Shook...What addon did that?

Unknwn of Nagrand
03-27-2010, 11:44 PM
I have no idea how to config Pitbull like yours , its quite frustrating.

Profesie
03-29-2010, 01:38 PM
Love the UI. Thanks for posting

I got everything working, but I raiding ICC 10 man last night and my FPS got so low I couldn't even move. I only use the addons in your bundle... anyway to tell or figure out what's causing this. I have a brand new alieneware laptop and haven't had any issues like this in the past.

Thanks for any input anyone can give!

Edgar
03-29-2010, 03:55 PM
Turn off all addons and put them back on one-by-one. At some point it should start lagging and you know who's the trouble maker.

To make this a little easier I recommend downloading the addon Ampere (http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info8530-Ampere.html) which allows you to turn on/off addons while you're in-game without needing to relog, just /reload.