PDA

View Full Version : Aliena's UI

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Profesie
03-30-2010, 11:11 AM
I'll try this now and let you know, thanks!

Iraterellik
03-30-2010, 01:47 PM
I have just tried downloading this pack and installing it. alot of the addons needed updated and once installed alot of the profiles did not work any way to fix this?

Aliena
03-31-2010, 01:43 PM
It's just old and needs to be updated. I'll... get around to it, I'm sure. >.>

Haldetta
04-01-2010, 11:17 AM
Heya, i've seen that when healing (In your holy spec) that your Power Aura (i -think-, anyway) shows when your Circle of healing and PoM are off cooldown, for example the icon will appear, and when you use that move it will disappear again. How is this done?

EDIT- i failed, i forgot to ask if there was a way to do this with things like Penance and Holy shock (for example) as well as Circle of Healing etc.
Thanks!

bigfatpally
04-01-2010, 01:59 PM
I'm having some troubles getting the EGPanel to work correctly. The active panels does not have a + by it. Any Suggestions?

bigfatpally
04-01-2010, 04:02 PM
nevermind i got it working perfectly now

MaxK.S
04-02-2010, 02:01 AM
Hey Aliena!
have a question to you, i have just dinged my priest to 80 and i was wondering what buff you use with your PowerAuras, with the look nr 2, the dual discs around your main char?
I have been trying to set up a buff with pwr auras to make it show, just like yours when my surge of light proccs... but it doesnt seem to work, have watched some tutorials but i might need some expert help on this one :P
Help me make it show when things proc! ^^
// Best Regards from SWEDEN!!! <3

visions
04-03-2010, 02:50 PM
OMG i am in love with your UI. its so clean and everything is visible. i tried to make it myself with my addons but it never came out as clean as your. im going to steal it for my priest =D

visions
04-03-2010, 05:09 PM
hello.. quick question...

i downloaded your UI pack and i had to tweak ALOT of things so it was just eaiser to download them all again with everything reset. im new to pitbull and i was wondering how i can get it to look like yours. when i target myself i have 4 targets showing and also how can i move the quartz castbar to where the pitbull bar is?

bmchickabm
04-03-2010, 05:57 PM
everything is working but i cant seem to get the artwork to show up

Zerpex
04-04-2010, 07:09 AM
Hello Aliena!

first of all, im big fan of you, and your UI!

But I have tried lots of time to install you UI, so it works optimal, but - never happened.

When I setup everything like loading profiles and so, and use /rl after all profiles is set, I still need to sit like 1-2 hours for getting the UI working, and look just abit like yours.

Do you know how I can fix this? (I run 1680x1050 in resolution and should be enough.)

and sometimes I just get insane lag when using ur UI - I run 4GB ram, and 2.63ghz processor.

I don't even use 25% of the RAM and only like 20% of the processor, but my FPS is insane low, and normally it's 100-150 FPS.

But hope you got time to replay laterz.

Take care!

and ty for helping!

Richie
04-04-2010, 11:10 AM
Hello Aliena!

first of all, im big fan of you, and your UI!

But I have tried lots of time to install you UI, so it works optimal, but - never happened.

When I setup everything like loading profiles and so, and use /rl after all profiles is set, I still need to sit like 1-2 hours for getting the UI working, and look just abit like yours.

Do you know how I can fix this? (I run 1680x1050 in resolution and should be enough.)

and sometimes I just get insane lag when using ur UI - I run 4GB ram, and 2.63ghz processor.

I don't even use 25% of the RAM and only like 20% of the processor, but my FPS is insane low, and normally it's 100-150 FPS.

But hope you got time to replay laterz.

Take care!

and ty for helping!

I assume you meen that you have 'screen tearing' well then, some of the Grid*** addons (not grid self) can make you lagg. I had this with GridQuickHealth (been answered before).

I got the same problem with my other computer, that one has a 1680 x 1050 resolution while it says it's made for it, it just looks like it doesn't fit on my screen. On this computer, with a 1920 x 1080 resolution it just fits perfectly, like it's made for it.

visions
04-04-2010, 06:12 PM
wuts the addon that shows the CD for PoM and CoH in the middle of the screen? can i change the CoH icon to Penance since im disc? and also how can i move them?

Krehinth
04-04-2010, 09:58 PM
power auras I believe

Zerpex
04-05-2010, 01:18 AM
I assume you meen that you have 'screen tearing' well then, some of the Grid*** addons (not grid self) can make you lagg. I had this with GridQuickHealth (been answered before).

I got the same problem with my other computer, that one has a 1680 x 1050 resolution while it says it's made for it, it just looks like it doesn't fit on my screen. On this computer, with a 1920 x 1080 resolution it just fits perfectly, like it's made for it.

Hmm, Im not using anything else than the normal grid addon, because I don't got the big need of QuickHealth and so, so I only use the normal Grid - etc. with QuickHealth I always get Lua Error's - and really, it's not just one - it's like 30-40 error's every min :S

bmchickabm
04-05-2010, 12:03 PM
ive been messing around with kgpanels fro the last few days and for some reason i still cant get the artwork to show up

samskara
04-05-2010, 12:32 PM
Hi Aliena,
So the addon pack available ; it contains all the latest updates (patch changes etc).
In one of the prev threads u mentioned that u don't use Clique for heals.
So in that case am I to assume that u r using Grid only as a dashboard for raid information (warnings, curses et al).
If you r not using Grid for heals then what's ur modus operandi.
Share ur thoughts...;)
ps: Would u say that Button Facade is a replacement for Bartendar.
If u could provide some quick steps to config Power Auras to trig when GS is ready would be awesome.
Thx in adv...

Zerpex
04-06-2010, 12:54 AM
hmm, Alíena use it for healing, to see who that need heals

anyways, have set the UI up so it works -

The field left for totem bar is omen
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/7664/myuip.jpg

samskara
04-06-2010, 06:37 AM
hmm, Alíena use it for healing, to see who that need heals

anyways, have set the UI up so it works -

The field left for totem bar is omen
I like ur UI better. No offence aliena but urs is too hot to handle:)
How do u get ur name out of the pitbull frame.
On my setting my name race class shows within the health bar.

samskara
04-06-2010, 07:03 AM
Quick question on kgpanels: this addon just acts as a layer on top of which u can place other addons like chatter or button facade or heal bot.
Please confirm.

Richie
04-06-2010, 08:37 AM
Quick question on kgpanels: this addon just acts as a layer on top of which u can place other addons like chatter or button facade or heal bot.
Please confirm.

it places images as bg for panels.

samskara
04-06-2010, 09:36 AM
Another quickie: Would u say that Dominos is and alternate for Bartendar.
Could someone give some pros/cons between these two addons.

Charonites
04-06-2010, 10:50 AM
Haha! Seems like my laptop cannot handle your UI! :D I'll just go back to my old one. xD Shame.

Elijah
04-07-2010, 03:45 PM
Terrible question here but, will this UI work for non healers? i want the way her bars are set up to work on other toons. And the priest one isn't showing up and even when I use it on my priest is says "invalid profile" Help please.
Much appreciated.

Zerpex
04-07-2010, 10:57 PM
I like ur UI better. No offence aliena but urs is too hot to handle:)
How do u get ur name out of the pitbull frame.
On my setting my name race class shows within the health bar.

in pitbull options I choose "player" then "text" then "name" and then I can write/choose where I want the name, class and so to be.

Zerpex
04-07-2010, 10:59 PM
Haha! Seems like my laptop cannot handle your UI! :D I'll just go back to my old one. xD Shame.

it need a pretty powerful computer idd

Terrible question here but, will this UI work for non healers? i want the way her bars are set up to work on other toons. And the priest one isn't showing up and even when I use it on my priest is says "invalid profile" Help please.
Much appreciated.

Yes this UI works for other classes too - by "priest settings" said "invalid profile" too, so remade the whole UI

Elijah0100
04-08-2010, 03:54 AM
it need a pretty powerful computer idd

Yes this UI works for other classes too - by "priest settings" said "invalid profile" too, so remade the whole UI
I feel so stupid, what you just said made no sense to me except "Yes this UI works for other classes too"

samskara
04-08-2010, 03:58 AM
Much appreciated.

Please Note: before you start making any changes to your UI with Aliena's addon pack, make a backup copy of your existing addons (the whole Interface and WTF folder). If you want to restore your old addons, delete the new WTF and Interface folders you created with Aliena's pack and even remove them from the Recycle Bin.

If you are a non healer say for example a rogue or a hunter, you dont need to pick up every single addon in her pack. Identify the cool ones you really need and then just move those ones over. I really dont think a non healer class would need Grid and the millon sub addons for Grid. If you want to use some of your existing macros along with Aliena's macros, there is a text file within this folder \WTF\Account\YOURACCOUNTNAME called macros-cache. You can open it and make adjustments (remove the ones you dont need and add the ones you want).

samskara
04-08-2010, 03:59 AM
Another quickie: Would u say that Dominos is and alternate for Bartendar.
Could someone give some pros/cons between these two addons.

If anyone could give me an answer to this question...that would be awesome....;)

Zerpex
04-08-2010, 07:58 AM
If anyone could give me an answer to this question...that would be awesome....;)

Both Dominos and Bartender is 2 pretty good addons, but as aliena says, Dominos is very very easy to handle, find Bartender a little more difficult.

I feel so stupid, what you just said made no sense to me except "Yes this UI works for other classes too"

Sorry, meant "my" not "by"

-----

anyways - I got a question, in pitbull, I have made the buff icons a little bigger on my focus target, but can't I make the number showing in the buff like as shammy when u buff earth shield it shows how many shields that is back, like 4 etc.

Want that number bigger, because it's very small and can't really see it, is there anyway to do this?

samskara
04-08-2010, 11:33 AM
I think I will move to Dominos as Bar'nr has been acting odd since last patch. It won't change the bars correctly when I change specs. So that basically defeats the purpose of using it.

Zerpex, for shamans there some mode which will show u those buffs in larger size.
I have it on my shaman but need to check the mod name.
Will provide that info once I get home.
Could be Totem Timers or Shaman Friend..not sure.

Elijah0100
04-08-2010, 03:04 PM
Please Note: before you start making any changes to your UI with Aliena's addon pack, make a backup copy of your existing addons (the whole Interface and WTF folder). If you want to restore your old addons, delete the new WTF and Interface folders you created with Aliena's pack and even remove them from the Recycle Bin.

If you are a non healer say for example a rogue or a hunter, you dont need to pick up every single addon in her pack. Identify the cool ones you really need and then just move those ones over. I really dont think a non healer class would need Grid and the millon sub addons for Grid. If you want to use some of your existing macros along with Aliena's macros, there is a text file within this folder \WTF\Account\YOURACCOUNTNAME called macros-cache. You can open it and make adjustments (remove the ones you dont need and add the ones you want).
I understand that... but the ones I want to work wont show her profile at all, and when they do show they say invalid profile. The "invalid profile" is on my priest which I don't play.

samskara
04-09-2010, 04:25 AM
You are right..I didnt get that profile either. Thats why I sort of switched back to my previous setting.
I was following Redmist's guide to create the panels...he missed a step in the video but I figured it out. He doesnt tell you to go and enable the panel you created to Active,which is important before you go to the Active Panel's section.
I should have a working UI ready for posting sometime today..

*fingers crossed

Netjack1
04-09-2010, 08:10 AM
:confused:Hmm, When i try to add a panel it doesn't seem to add it to the "Active panels" list. Although when i restart the game it does appear but i do not have the chosen layout loaded. When i get to the part were i load the "Layout" again, The "Panel name" i made before i restarted the game with the "Layout" dissapears. Is there a fix or am i just doing it wrong :confused:

"Edit"

Nvm i was just "DOING IT WRONG!" But i can't seem to load the custom art you designed tho... It's still just a grey box (woopie)

samskara
04-11-2010, 06:46 AM
But i can't seem to load the custom art you designed tho... It's still just a grey box (woopie)
Search on Youtube for Redmist's kgpanels tutorial. Its a good one..

samskara
04-11-2010, 06:48 AM
1414So finally I was able to tweak my UI as per all the cool suggestions mentioned in this thread. Here is the end result.
Your comments, thoughts, suggestions are welcome...:cool:

Aquitine
04-12-2010, 04:36 PM
thats a nice UI idd.. been using healbot and x perl for raid frames and now im on grid.. I must say, grid is in its on league. thank you for posting them, it gave me some new pointers/ideas, and i managed to tweak it some more, thanks to you.. cheers :D

vesack
04-15-2010, 12:45 PM
So first of all, very cool..

second.. we want the updated version!

Breezer
04-15-2010, 07:33 PM
Hey there.
I was wondering, is there a easy way to set it up for 1680x1050 resolution?

i have tried to do it for hours now, and it will take hours still, to fit it in correctly.

taramtism
04-16-2010, 03:45 AM
i love this ui, i am shammy and i can't get grid happening and i seem to get numerous tags showing up that i can't fix any ideas?

Breezer
04-16-2010, 12:29 PM
I just ran into a new problem.
After i updated the Addons, the clearfont wont work in the prat / chat frame anymore, (the font with the shadow´ish thing on), now i just got a pretty standard font.
I have tried to disable Clearfont, change font, and then enable clearfont again, no good result on that.
I have also tried to reinstall the Addons, both the lua files, and the interface folders. no good result on that too.
So anyone have some great ideas on how to fix it?

Zerpex
04-17-2010, 02:59 AM
I can upload my version of the UI if u want? - it only supports priest, druid, pala and shamans

and I can do so it all works -

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7200/myuis.jpg

Psycho Sh0T
04-17-2010, 08:06 AM
from 1 to = what is your button set up just wondering "Aliena"

.Human.
04-17-2010, 11:46 AM
excellent UI you´ve created there. btw you have a sweet voice on the guide Videos :)

samskara
04-17-2010, 03:00 PM
I can upload my version of the UI if u want? - it only supports priest, druid, pala and shamans

and I can do so it all works -
Zerpex I love ur UI, it's very clean and prof.
Couple of questions:
- how do u get Gear Score on Titan panel
- how do u get ur char name and other names from Pitbull outside the colored sections
: - : Found the solution for this...but I dont like it without the font - Insomniax, which I dont know where to download from.
: - : Nvm..I found the found under the Clear Font folder but I am not getting it as a possible selection in Pit bull.
- how can I download a version of ur setup and how could I get it adjusted to my screen size. Aliena's UI looks streched on my screen.

Thanks in advance.

Zerpex
04-20-2010, 07:47 AM
Zerpex I love ur UI, it's very clean and prof.
Couple of questions:
- how do u get Gear Score on Titan panel
- how do u get ur char name and other names from Pitbull outside the colored sections
: - : Found the solution for this...but I dont like it without the font - Insomniax, which I dont know where to download from.
: - : Nvm..I found the found under the Clear Font folder but I am not getting it as a possible selection in Pit bull.
- how can I download a version of ur setup and how could I get it adjusted to my screen size. Aliena's UI looks streched on my screen.

Thanks in advance.

how do u get Gear Score on Titan panel right-click on titanpanel, go to general and click on gearscore.

how do u get ur char name and other names from Pitbull outside the colored sections type /pitbull -> goto: Player -> Text -> Name -> set name to: Outside-below left etc.

repeat with "Class" set it to outside-below right (set scale as you want) - and repeat this stuff in target too.

---------

anyways - what resolution do u run?

samskara
04-20-2010, 09:14 AM
I will update the post from home with my res.
Could you please provide a configd package for Grid.
I seriously get lost fixing grid.

vesack
04-20-2010, 09:32 AM
[QUOTE=Zerpex;404502]how do u get Gear Score on Titan panel right-click on titanpanel, go to general and click on gearscore.

how do u get ur char name and other names from Pitbull outside the colored sections type /pitbull -> goto: Player -> Text -> Name -> set name to: Outside-below left etc.

repeat with "Class" set it to outside-below right (set scale as you want) - and repeat this stuff in target too.

if you could make your UI available for download, it'd be great! im interested in the way you set up your pitbul.
thx

ouchmyhead
04-22-2010, 07:16 AM
I think I must be having a complete blonde moment. I struggle with these things at the best of times but was wondering if anyone could help me out with a couple of things.
I can't seem to get power auras to work and the resolution settings are making my eyes hurt everything looks so small :) Can someone point me in the right direction to change this please?

Avios
04-25-2010, 01:16 PM
Hi Aliena,
Great UI! Two questions regarding the textures, and font,
Which texture are you using (In your 10-man Heroic Lich King Guide) for Pitbull?
And which font are you using (Also in your 10-man Heroic Lich King) for Pitbull,Grid, ect.?
Thanks in Advance, and keep up the great work!
AV

samskara
04-26-2010, 05:21 PM
Here is my updated UI. All the addons I'm using are marked in the UI itself. Comments, thoughts welcome...
http://i43.tinypic.com/2nai235.jpg

samskara
04-26-2010, 05:24 PM
anyways - what resolution do u run?

Currently running on - 1280 x 800 (wide)

Ekklesia
04-27-2010, 06:43 AM
I've done the steps for 3 times now, and when i log into the game it can't find the profiles for none of the addons ..

samskara
04-27-2010, 11:13 AM
I've done the steps for 3 times now, and when i log into the game it can't find the profiles for none of the addons ..
ekklesia, I have not used Aliena's mod packs or profile for my UI.
Just used it as an idea to make my own UI.
I tried to use it earlier but when I logged into the game I had no idea what I was looking at
Use her UI as a model and make something ur own.
That saves heap of time and makes it more fun and u can troubleshoot issues if something doesn't work later (when a new patch goes live).
If u like my UI I can share the interface folder with u as Plan B.

Gl.

Syltraul
04-27-2010, 01:51 PM
Use her UI as a model and make something ur own.
That saves heap of time and makes it more fun and u can troubleshoot issues if something doesn't work later (when a new patch goes live).

Not only that, if you won't know much about working with addons, emulating someone's UI is a great way to help teach you.

astey
04-28-2010, 02:49 PM
when will you post the UI you are using in the LK HM video?

Liliana
04-28-2010, 10:17 PM
I'm having so much issues trying to get KG to work... I installed shared media... but it's not working.. ?

Dawnshatter
04-29-2010, 03:24 PM
Does anyone know how to make the unitframes look like that for PB4? In PB3 my pet comes up with syntax error everytime I call it. /sadpana

Armando94
05-02-2010, 02:31 AM
I really love your UI and decided to downlaod it today. I followed the instructions but when I logged everything was tiny! I thought that this must be due to me using a higher Resolution (1680x1050-Wide). How can I bring them back to their normal size?

Please help!

vesack
05-04-2010, 06:28 AM
Samskara can you share it with us (.zip)? i mean with the exact settings you are using :)
thanks

mpjedi
05-04-2010, 07:51 AM
where i can find the totem bar :(

danielchan
05-05-2010, 05:31 AM
can anyone help me?? downloaded Aliena UI but my monitor is not big enough to show the entire UI. only manage to show from top till about 3/4 down. anyone can help me with this?? tried changing the resolution but doesnt work.

capsunakid
05-07-2010, 12:26 PM
I have some problems with this UI.

First of all, If You could give me some of the kgpanels drawings(the .tga files in Textures folder), please.. :P
2nd. I haven't got those brush thingies in my photoshop to make those images..
3rd. My pitbull is bugged.. When i target someone , it makes black :|

Please help me fast. :)

samskara
05-10-2010, 06:17 AM
Samskara can you share it with us (.zip)? i mean with the exact settings you are using :)
thanks
I will package a zip file today and post it. I am storing kgpanels textures outside of the Interface folder.
Look for the zip around 7P EST.

samskara
05-12-2010, 06:33 PM
Sorry for the delay/
Having a hard time uploading the zip file..too large..
Any ideas..???

Bragoon
05-14-2010, 12:51 AM
WTB update!
the LK HM ui looks great!

Rites
05-16-2010, 10:29 AM
Hey, I tried setting this ui up today and everything works besides Kgpanels. When i try to apply the artwork nothing happends? Any suggestions?

goldenhealzz
05-17-2010, 03:30 PM
Could someone please explain how to make a design come around my character when i have the buff surge of light on me.

samskara
06-06-2010, 07:16 AM
Could someone please explain how to make a design come around my character when i have the buff surge of light on me.
Aliena has a tutorial on Power Auras...please check it. You will get ur answers.

Ivon
06-06-2010, 09:34 AM
Indeed, LFU: at least to power aura's way to many 'things' to add to this current version xD

Synistah
06-07-2010, 02:29 AM
I remember you saying this UI compliation was optimized for 1680x1050 resolutions.

However i am using a 1920x1080 resolution while playing, What would be the easiest way to optimize my UI to my screen resolution and what would the advantages be?

Sorry if im nooby, But i assume "optimizing" a UI simply means resizing it so it fits to your screen?
Raiding, SURE! PvP, GREAT! Achievements, OVER 9000?! User Interface? EPIC FAIL!

At the moment.. Everything is quite.. Small.. and i seem to have this large purple bar in the middle of my screen and not sure which addon turns it off, Anyone care to help?

Also, Not sure how to enable the Menu Bar and my Bag Bar. They seem to have gone missing.

Zerpex
06-08-2010, 01:02 AM
for running 1920x1080 u need to resize the whole UI - and you can do that in the addon's settings - will take some time - but I've done it.

purple bar is pitbull or "power auras classic"

the menubar and bagbar can be enabled in /dominos -> config bars -- make sure that the menu and bag bar is blue

Synistah
06-08-2010, 02:33 AM
for running 1920x1080 u need to resize the whole UI - and you can do that in the addon's settings - will take some time - but I've done it.

purple bar is pitbull or "power auras classic"

the menubar and bagbar can be enabled in /dominos -> config bars -- make sure that the menu and bag bar is blue

Alright solved the purple bar issue, And the Menu and Bag were solved.. Big thanks on that.

So as far as 1920x1080 resizing.. Its just changing the scale right? on every individual addon?

And again would it be worth me changing the size to fix 1920x1080? What would i benefit from this.. Be smaller? bigger?

And what size should i be aiming for with a 1920x1080 setup.. Or is it more or less what looks and feels comfortable to me?

Zerpex
06-09-2010, 03:37 AM
Alright solved the purple bar issue, And the Menu and Bag were solved.. Big thanks on that.

So as far as 1920x1080 resizing.. Its just changing the scale right? on every individual addon?

And again would it be worth me changing the size to fix 1920x1080? What would i benefit from this.. Be smaller? bigger?

And what size should i be aiming for with a 1920x1080 setup.. Or is it more or less what looks and feels comfortable to me?

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/5402/screenshot060910123544.jpg

there is my UI

Synistah
06-09-2010, 03:52 AM
Ah, sweet

Thanks, That looks much better in proportion then what i was currently looking at, Everything was very small and on a 1920x1080 resolution many things were a strain to read.

Much appreciated Zerpex

Kamgha
06-15-2010, 09:44 PM
Having issues with kgpanels and their configuration... Is there anyway to get the profiles to load correctly since they only show Default, ServerName, Class, Character. Instead of the normal profile from Dark Iron. Or is this an issue with UI scaling?

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/9391/wowscrnshot061510233908.th.jpg (http://img80.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnshot061510233908.jpg/)

Zerpex
06-16-2010, 12:17 AM
Having issues with kgpanels and their configuration... Is there anyway to get the profiles to load correctly since they only show Default, ServerName, Class, Character. Instead of the normal profile from Dark Iron. Or is this an issue with UI scaling?

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/9391/wowscrnshot061510233908.th.jpg (http://img80.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnshot061510233908.jpg/)

to be honest, it should not be a problem because of scaling - it must be something with the profiles inside the addon folder

Kamgha
06-16-2010, 07:06 AM
Completely erased WTF/Interface folders and replaced with the file from wowinterface and that's what i got.

Zerpex
06-17-2010, 01:06 AM
Completely erased WTF/Interface folders and replaced with the file from wowinterface and that's what i got.

I will upload my UI later today when I get time to make a guide - what profiles and stuff there's needed

Alyiena
06-19-2010, 01:33 PM
Exuse me Miss Aliena,
I've downloaded the addon pack from WoWInterface. I was following the directions to set up my interface and when I went into /dominos =>Profile and clicked on 'Priest' then 'Set' It states this error *Dominos: Invalid Profile "Priest"* Do you have any idea on what could be wrong or how to fix it? I'd greatly appreciate the assistance.

Joy

The Doc
06-23-2010, 04:10 PM
Aliena,
Im not sure if this thread is watched anymore but here goes nothing...
First off, you have been a Great Aide in adjusting my playstile utilizing the disc prist as a viable raid tool, even before WOTLK.
i have used your Complilation UI from WOWinterface and adjusted it to my own likes...but the issue I seem to have now is Lua errors everytime I take damage.
Heres the Error...
Message: ...terface\AddOns\Grid_QuickHealth\Grid_QuickHealt h.lua:17: attempt to index global 'GridStatusHealth' (a nil value)
Time: 06/23/10 16:07:59
Count: 2
Stack: ...terface\AddOns\Grid_QuickHealth\Grid_QuickHealt h.lua:17: in function <...terface\AddOns\Grid_QuickHealth\Grid_QuickHealt h.lua:15>
[string "safecall Dispatcher[4]"]:4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[4]"]:4>
[C]: ?
[string "safecall Dispatcher[4]"]:13: in function `?'
...igs\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:92: in function `Fire'
...ealth\libs\LibQuickHealth-2.0\LibQuickHealth-2.0.lua:572: in function <...ealth\libs\LibQuickHealth-2.0\LibQuickHealth-2.0.lua:538>
...ealth\libs\LibQuickHealth-2.0\LibQuickHealth-2.0.lua:696: in function `?'
...ealth\libs\LibQuickHealth-2.0\LibQuickHealth-2.0.lua:185: in function <...ealth\libs\LibQuickHealth-2.0\LibQuickHealth-2.0.lua:185>
Locals: event = "UnitHealthUpdated"
unitID = "player"
newHealth = 2574
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = "attempt to index global 'GridStatusHealth' (a nil value)"
GetNumRaidMembers = <function> defined =[C]:-1

as I am new to modding, Im not sure where to look to correct the issue. Any feedback would be awesome.
The Doc,
Windrunner server - Drhealz - Priest from Hell

Erosolar
06-27-2010, 09:18 PM
I hope no one has covered this already... but I set up the ui package directly from wowinterface, and modified it a bit to support my resolution. A dungeon or two after, my grid went black. I tried reloading the ui, disabling and re-enabling it, and couldn't get it to work again. when i say black, i mean its just a group of black bars-no health, no names, no debuffs, etc. What is this, and how do i fix it?

Secondly, i couldn't find any profiles for quartz, but i was able to set it up myself, so no problem there :)

luckyjack
06-28-2010, 07:37 AM
i got the LUA error i was gona ask what is was but after read other peoples post i found out that it was my add-ons out of date the prodlem im having is finding the up dates this is whats out of date

-SlideBar (lib)
-SharedMedia
-SBF Options
-Satrina Buff Frames
-Lib: SharedMedia-1.0
-Gridsidelndicators
-GridoRA2Layouts
-GridLayoutForHealers
-GridAlert
-Grid_QuickHealth
-ClearFont2: FontPack -Ace2-
-ClearFont2 -Ace2-
-ButtonFacade: Aion
-ButtonFacade Vista

iv tryed to find the updates on wowinterface.com but i have no idear what im looking for with my old addons i new what and where i got my addons so in the past iv found my updates easy, if any one could help i would be very thankful, apart from that i love your set up :- Luckyjack

Kazimodo
06-28-2010, 11:53 AM
Ok, edited twice now. I scrolled through and skimmed but I can only read so much.
Im wondering how I can form this UI to a 1024x768 Resolution. My eyes are startin to burn with the tiny font. I saw resize the addons but I cant find where to do so

Xydro
06-28-2010, 07:25 PM
In all of your videos i noticed that you had an extremely far camera angle, and also with the cameral looking down at the raid the whole time. Is it a macro that you use to make the camera angle point down from the ceiling? or is it just you using your mouse? If it is a macro, i would love if u shared it with me that way i can see my raid a whole lot better XD

-Xydro

wizdave
06-30-2010, 02:12 PM
I'm wondering what the addon above grid with the spell icons that move along a bar based on their cooldowns is. I have circled it below from your Halion video:

Eressëa
06-30-2010, 02:46 PM
I believe that's ForteXorcist.

Xcision
06-30-2010, 03:43 PM
aliena, do you use grid to heal like someone would do with healbot and if so what do you use to do that

Zúrg
06-30-2010, 03:57 PM
Aliena i just got grid, and all of my icons are small squares for each person. i want to make it like yours with a rectangle shape, and it fits the persons name inside. thanks.

Jungo
07-01-2010, 04:27 AM
I noticed in your Halion video that there was a series of collapsing bars between your chatbox and the box where your health bars and abilities were. They look a lot like the Dot Timer bars which is an addon I've been looking to replace since it seems to be dead, is this a fan update of that addon or something different?

Naladi
07-01-2010, 12:49 PM
Thanks for posting your UI, but its so much I really cant figure it out.
So im thinking, that im gone set them up one by one, also my screen isnt large enought for this setup.
Thanks for posting :)

Aseath
07-01-2010, 01:50 PM
Hey Aliena, does your UI pack works with 3.3.5 ??

pearazzfifth
07-01-2010, 11:34 PM
An addon that you may want to check into is called Healium...its like Healbot for dummies
the addon can be found http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/healium.aspx
personally i prefer healium over healbot because i dislike having to remember the right keybinding for a spell...all to many times i have cast Power word: shield when i wanted to cast Flash heal

Nekomemi
07-02-2010, 01:40 AM
Regarding Power auras, and what things you have popping up there.

I just started to heal as disc, and would like to get a few pointers to whats usefull to know.
I dont need help in setting it up, ive used it for a long time, just want to know what things you(who have played priest longer then me) consider important to have popping up in it

//Neko

rdhao
07-02-2010, 10:04 AM
Dear aliena.
In de halion video as well as in the wowinterface latest screenshot of the lichking fight i see you have some addon, or addon configured in a way that it shows the enemy tags showed by V differently.
I'm confident in my own UI only a addon/mod for this still lacks.
Would you know with which of your addons this is done? because i could not find it while searching myself.

Kind regards,
Andrahill

mishyfishi
07-04-2010, 01:25 PM
Nice UI! ^.^ I'm trying to get mine to look like that-and i'm nearly their. However I'd really like to know how u got your pitbull liek that. And how comes my kgpanels doesnt have all those fancy ones, it's only got the blizzard ones

dotuvoltron
07-06-2010, 08:03 AM
Hello there,

I love this UI, but I was trying to run it in 1920x1080...Everything was looking great until I ran into some lag issues on certain areas, ICC gunship, Blood Princess, and even a couple heroics...When I disabled all addons I had zero lag issues at all...Could this be a resolution issue? I have 4gbs of RAM so I know it's not a memory thing. Thanks in advance for any help!!!

lockalot
07-08-2010, 07:03 PM
i just downloaded kgpanels from curse how do i get those artworks without downloading your ui

amcentee
07-08-2010, 07:37 PM
Hello, thanks for all the great guides, i noticed in your Lady Deathwhipser hard mode video, whenever you were in the D&D, you screen would flash green and shake, which add-on is this?

vanillasalt
07-09-2010, 11:46 AM
how did u set up ure pitbull ... im having issues with it showing race level with mana tag and my name by my hp not enough room :(

Megix
07-10-2010, 10:22 PM
Aliena, is your UI downloaded updated?

Ivon
07-12-2010, 01:08 AM
Hello there,

I love this UI, but I was trying to run it in 1920x1080...Everything was looking great until I ran into some lag issues on certain areas, ICC gunship, Blood Princess, and even a couple heroics...When I disabled all addons I had zero lag issues at all...Could this be a resolution issue? I have 4gbs of RAM so I know it's not a memory thing. Thanks in advance for any help!!!

You need more memory. While "wow.exe" is limited to approximately 2gigs. You also have to take into account that the operating system also requires about 2gigs.

Also, your system may just need to be upgraded. If you have 4gigs your system is probably old enough to need an update. Or you could just play this game like it was 2004 and turn all the video settings to absolute lowest (see Aliena's video on this to see which settings should remain high).

Sacrogoth
07-12-2010, 03:23 PM
Hello, new to the site :)

Just curious, in the Ruby Sanctum video you have an addon that alters the look of the nameplates above the enemy mobs (makes the health bar look all snazzy compared to the default WoW UI) - what addon is that? I've been wondering about it for ages. I think Lore has the same addon as well.

Avios
07-15-2010, 09:20 AM
Hi all, I've been searching for awhile now and still can't seem to ID the font Aliena is using in her Halion, and Lich King hardmode videos on Pitbull and Grid. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks

scrubbles
07-20-2010, 02:31 AM
hey i just watched your video on youtube the 10man heroic dreamwalker fight and i was wondering wats the add on called where the nps health bar comes abover there head?

CatabriOnEarthen
07-20-2010, 05:23 AM
hey i just watched your video on youtube the 10man heroic dreamwalker fight and i was wondering wats the add on called where the nps health bar comes abover there head?

The nameplate mod appears to be Tidy Plates.

CatabriOnEarthen
07-20-2010, 05:25 AM
Hi all, I've been searching for awhile now and still can't seem to ID the font Aliena is using in her Halion, and Lich King hardmode videos on Pitbull and Grid. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks

It looks like Insomniax

Julesnop
07-23-2010, 09:45 PM
Hello, i downloaded this UI, but i got a problem. when i do this /dominos, go to "Profiles", click on "Priest" and click "Set". like you say in they guide to install it, i can only find druid, so okay i push on druid, but then i says invalide profile. Is this UI only for priests or??

Tankfailure
07-23-2010, 10:08 PM
ppl too silly to configure addons ... don't download addon pack get eah addon seprately and learn to configure each xD did that to my nephew he played disc priest without using PW:S ..... so i deleted all his addons (i installed them anyway @ 1st place :P) and putted flash heal on each bar on default ui xD so he had flash heal on each key he pressed xD .... well it worked for him he learned to use all spells he had :D

now he uses grid as intended he configures all addies he has and doesn't need to call for help configuring sh..t he learned UI's purpose after i did "bullied" his (well my ui cuz i did all addons my way :P) UI.

so ppl remeber UI is not the cool stuff... it's an utility to play game which is the cool stuff :D with ths said i must admit Aliena's UI isreally nice :P

Zerpex
07-24-2010, 12:48 AM
Hello, i downloaded this UI, but i got a problem. when i do this /dominos, go to "Profiles", click on "Priest" and click "Set". like you say in they guide to install it, i can only find druid, so okay i push on druid, but then i says invalide profile. Is this UI only for priests or??

Okay first of all - some profiles are bugged, and need to be fixed manually - I did - I remade the whole UI with kinda same setup - and the reason was because some profiles was bugged.

ppl too silly to configure addons ... don't download addon pack get eah addon seprately and learn to configure each xD did that to my nephew he played disc priest without using PW:S ..... so i deleted all his addons (i installed them anyway @ 1st place :P) and putted flash heal on each bar on default ui xD so he had flash heal on each key he pressed xD .... well it worked for him he learned to use all spells he had :D

now he uses grid as intended he configures all addies he has and doesn't need to call for help configuring sh..t he learned UI's purpose after i did "bullied" his (well my ui cuz i did all addons my way :P) UI.

so ppl remeber UI is not the cool stuff... it's an utility to play game which is the cool stuff :D with ths said i must admit Aliena's UI isreally nice :P

The addons are pretty easy to config.

If I get time soon, I will start creating a guide to setup my UI with working profiles - and then upload it to your guys.

Because I'm not the owner of Aliena, I can't update that UI with profiles :/

But I'm sure when she gets time she will do it - but it's summer and give her abit time to relax - remember she always help us :P

Jaynick77
07-27-2010, 08:51 PM
Aliena,

Great UI. In watching your videos I saw an addon that would cause your spells that are ready to pop-up on your main screen in a larger square button (i.e. COY and POM). I thought it might be Tell Me When or Doom Cooldown Pulse but I don't think that's it, would you tell me what that is.

Thanks,
J

liqueur
07-27-2010, 11:57 PM
May i ask what that addon is that tells u when penance is ready?

CatabriOnEarthen
07-28-2010, 07:47 AM
Aliena,

Great UI. In watching your videos I saw an addon that would cause your spells that are ready to pop-up on your main screen in a larger square button (i.e. COY and POM). I thought it might be Tell Me When or Doom Cooldown Pulse but I don't think that's it, would you tell me what that is.

Thanks,
J

May i ask what that addon is that tells u when penance is ready?

The answer to both of these questions is Power Auras. She has it set up so that when something is available to use, it shows her.

dmbc
07-29-2010, 09:29 AM
Hey I was curious, do you use clique at all with your grid set up? or do you use key bindings?

CatabriOnEarthen
07-29-2010, 10:29 PM
Hey I was curious, do you use clique at all with your grid set up? or do you use key bindings?

She uses keybindings. She answered that somewhere in the thread.

abbrachmann
08-03-2010, 10:39 AM
Does anyone know the last time she updated her UI? From alot of her herioc kills in ICC it looks like she may have added a couple of new addons in the mix... Not completely sure just wondering

abbrachmann
08-03-2010, 12:10 PM
Does anyone know the last time she updated her UI? From alot of her herioc kills in ICC it looks like she may have added a couple of new addons in the mix... Not completely sure just wondering
Correction to my original post by the looks of it she has updated the ui package from seeing a picture of her ui on wowinterface.com of a LK encounter

Shiftyeyed
08-12-2010, 02:06 PM
Hey Aliena, or whoever replies to this here post.

I downloaded the pack, its 100% uber and good as it looks, however theres some little bars at the bottom of my screen, between the action buttons and the chat box, they show who's receiving my heals, i like it, but i cant really see since my screen is smaller then yours lol.

http://s.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw40585.jpg
^ this picture you took shows what i'm talking about :P

PainInUrHead
08-12-2010, 03:26 PM
Hello,
I downloaded the UI pack but its so high res that its really hard to see. It gives me a headache But I love the setup so much because it does not look cluttered at all. If anyone could help me that would be awesome. I am using 1024x768. I really appreciate the help thank you.

Ancientmagic
08-16-2010, 07:39 PM
Hey i was wondering about your disc priest healing guide and how you got all your special effects and heals to flash and then fade on the screen

Ancientmagic
08-17-2010, 07:22 PM
Hey can you tell me what the addon is that allaows you to see things like (Alena)+330 <16183>?

littletiger
08-19-2010, 10:20 AM
I've seen in some of your videos you have a unitframe of the boss that also has a castbar and you seem to be able to move it around freely what addon is that please?

here left side on the interface: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o89tT2o87r0&feature=channel

Imriela
08-19-2010, 04:40 PM
If you're talking about the red bar, that's her focus frame using Pitbull.
If you're talking about the cast bar underneath the focus frame, that's Quartz.

Jorha
08-22-2010, 02:50 AM
Hi Aliena! I just wondered, what is the name on the addon that shows HP left on bosses below their head?

- Jorha

http://i33.tinypic.com/1z18g2g.png

Aliena
08-22-2010, 03:32 AM
TidyPlates

Jorha
08-22-2010, 05:34 AM
Which template are you using? :)

Pallyhealsarewin
08-27-2010, 10:06 PM
Set up is Great. Thanks Aliena!

Dalinn
08-29-2010, 05:23 PM
Does your UI work for 3.3.5 by any chance? ;>

Drewis
09-02-2010, 06:07 PM
Aliena Thanks for the add on's they looks epic :D

Caesium133
09-08-2010, 01:36 PM
Disregard. I quit WoW instead.

Hordefrost
09-18-2010, 01:10 PM
awesome UI

Hordefrost
09-18-2010, 04:30 PM
Hey well i got grid but wat do you use for a clicking add on for macros

Druel
09-19-2010, 07:51 AM
I´m having some issues with the pitbull i got from your addon pack. i can´t seem to be able to use Focus. everytime i try to do that it refuses and gives me an error message that pitbull is beeing preventet becouse of the blizzard UI or something like that. any chance anyone knows why?

Epira
09-19-2010, 09:01 AM
I´m having some issues with the pitbull i got from your addon pack. i can´t seem to be able to use Focus. everytime i try to do that it refuses and gives me an error message that pitbull is beeing preventet becouse of the blizzard UI or something like that. any chance anyone knows why?

You have to manually type /focus to set your focus frame.

Nemex
09-30-2010, 06:08 PM
I am having 2 problems atm and was hoping someone here might be able to help me out. I read through about 6 pages or so and didn't find anything that answer this but hopefully I am not just repeating an already answered question. I downloading your UI pack and updated everything insdie it. I am still getting 2 errors the first being the most obvious in the ss. I honestly have no idea what it is refering to and also my chat seems to be stuck on the default.

Thanks in advance for any help
-Nemex

Darkanjel
10-02-2010, 07:46 AM
I love your UI, I use it for every toon + every spec. It's easy to get accustomed to, but I have one slight issue - the zooming so far. I hate my screen being so far out D: is there a way I get it back to the original zoom settings? - I like to be closer to my toon as I my main is a ret pally and it is difficult for me to dps being so far from where everything is happening.

Epira
10-13-2010, 01:38 PM
Will you be updating your UI Aliena?
When can it be expected if you are?

kellyblue082
10-13-2010, 04:37 PM
so im not sure that you even read these anymore...but if so...i was wondering what addon it is that you use to show the bubble aura's around the raid members...it seems like it would probably be power auras...but if so...i cant figure out how to get them...if someone could be so kind as to help me out with this...not a big deal...just looks nice and would like to have it!!!

thanx 8)

Epira
10-13-2010, 05:25 PM
so im not sure that you even read these anymore...but if so...i was wondering what addon it is that you use to show the bubble aura's around the raid members...it seems like it would probably be power auras...but if so...i cant figure out how to get them...if someone could be so kind as to help me out with this...not a big deal...just looks nice and would like to have it!!!

thanx 8)

it's was a proc from her legendary weapon.
http://www.wowhead.com/item=46017

kellyblue082
10-13-2010, 08:55 PM
oh...thank you very much...ive been racking my brain for about 3 weeks trying to figure that out!!! lol 8)

Anilys
10-14-2010, 07:33 PM
Love the UI. Been using it for many months now on my holy/disc priest(: Hopefully I can figure out how to recreate the pitbull3 look you have in pitbull4! >.<

Allieria
10-15-2010, 01:16 PM
Aliena, I have a question about classtimers and it's config...
Which profile is the best to copy from, in looking at the saved variable, multiple characters are blank, and even the 3 Alienas are different.

PS going to PitBull4 was a pain, but seems to be easier to customize, with Cata coming out, I hope you have the time to maybe repost your UI.

Tungsvensk
10-15-2010, 04:25 PM
when will you update it ? It´s all gone to hell in 4.0.1 :)

best regards !

lanconk
10-18-2010, 07:49 PM
when will you update it ? It´s all gone to hell in 4.0.1 :)

best regards !

yea I kinda agree with most of that, the UI is sick, been using it for a couple months! But 4.0.1 kinda screwed everything over :(

Would it be possible you get a 4.0.1 interface up and running? thanks!!

King_Yoshi
10-23-2010, 06:55 PM
What addon puts the healthbars above the enemy nameplates?

I learned of this ui from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0H0H2EWsgw&feature=email&email=comment_reply_received and was told to ask here about the addon that does this.

Pesko
10-23-2010, 08:49 PM
Your in the wrong threat.. But its TidyPlate. http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info13674-TidyPlates.html

King_Yoshi
10-24-2010, 08:30 PM
Your in the wrong threat.. But its TidyPlate. http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info13674-TidyPlates.html

Thank you. And sorry for posting in the wrong section.

Advi
10-31-2010, 06:26 AM
Hey Aliena,

I was wondering if you could update your UI. Because I've read comments it's not working anymore and I just downloaded it.
Thanks already.
Regards,
Handuriël.

Priestt
10-31-2010, 10:57 PM
Really nice UI Aliena, always loved your UI.

But sadly (Yes more complaining) I installed this and swapped the WTF and Interface folders around with yours, modified with account name, realm name, and char name. And then when I log in it loads fine, then it stops when fully loaded and goes to (Not Responding) and never lets me log in, is there maybe anythign wrong with this UI, now that 4.0.1 is out.

If so please give a notification if your leaving it and not uploading it or, atleast trying to put it back together.

Thanks <3.

Justin x

Yunaha
11-02-2010, 10:51 PM
A lil tip when you copy Interface and WTF folders use the Curse addon to update any addons that are old. Hopes this helps those that are having problems. Awesome UI by the way

Aliena
11-03-2010, 03:40 AM
I'll update it when I can be arsed to put final touches on it, since 4.0 broke quite a bit and I haven't stylized it 100%.

Destinction
11-03-2010, 08:05 AM
I'll update it when I can be arsed to put final touches on it, since 4.0 broke quite a bit and I haven't stylized it 100%.

Sounds good, I've got most of it still sorted it's just PitBull4 since PitBull3 wont work any more. There's so many options but it's getting complicated on how to get the look you had before... Let us know when you get anything sorted :) Take your time.

Hamdenanden
11-03-2010, 09:06 AM
Sounds good, I've got most of it still sorted it's just PitBull4 since PitBull3 wont work any more. There's so many options but it's getting complicated on how to get the look you had before... Let us know when you get anything sorted :) Take your time.

How did you get it to work? I updated all my addons, got PitBull 4.0 instead of 3.0 and I'm still getting frozed at login screen? It loads fine at start but when it's full, it just says: Not Responding.

Destinction
11-03-2010, 09:55 AM
How did you get it to work? I updated all my addons, got PitBull 4.0 instead of 3.0 and I'm still getting frozed at login screen? It loads fine at start but when it's full, it just says: Not Responding.

You need to disable Power Aura Classic, it was crashing me as well when i turned everything on. Not crashing other people I know though so tbh go though ur addons and try just find the broken one then either reinstall it or just don't use it for a while.

Advi
11-03-2010, 10:40 AM

Awesome ^^
Thanks <3

Hamdenanden
11-04-2010, 12:01 PM
You need to disable Power Aura Classic, it was crashing me as well when i turned everything on. Not crashing other people I know though so tbh go though ur addons and try just find the broken one then either reinstall it or just don't use it for a while.

Absolutely right ;) - Thanks man!

Renauld
11-10-2010, 01:12 AM
Actually PitBull4 is way faster and easier to config than PitBull3, the main problem is getting used to the layout editor. I have it on a way that kinda looks like Aliena's, if u want I can help you with that.

Darkanjel
11-11-2010, 11:57 AM
I am trying to re-download your UI so I can have certain add-ons and configure it the way I had it before however, I cannot remember what to do to get the correct addons for your UI? I download it but I still have the same set up as before though I got rid of my old settings...

madelaine
11-16-2010, 05:55 AM
Looking forward to your updated UI getting put up, thanks for being so sharing with the community.

Destinction
11-18-2010, 02:13 PM
Actually PitBull4 is way faster and easier to config than PitBull3, the main problem is getting used to the layout editor. I have it on a way that kinda looks like Aliena's, if u want I can help you with that.

Would be nice if you could. I'm just pretty bad at configuring PitBull, I never really used it before this and I just left it at the defaults. It was mainly the text etc that I can't sort. I would love a hand with it if you can :cool:

Kymakazie
11-19-2010, 06:34 AM
Lots of issues with this addon since the new patch, had to dl all the updates etc. However, I have a quick question... When I go into the KGPanel Config section, no pre-existing artwork appears. Does anyone know why or have a solution? Thanks.

Aliena
11-23-2010, 11:37 PM
Updated for 4.0.3a

Aliena
11-24-2010, 06:04 AM
Deleting both caches might help.

Advenus
11-25-2010, 11:12 AM
I really like your UI - very sleek and efficient, when I got used to it.

One problem, though: I keep getting error messages non-stop. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks,
Advenus

amargen
12-01-2010, 01:46 PM
Hey aliena just wondering what them cooldowns next to your portrait is? whats that addon called :) as my resolution is bigger than yours and im attemping to move them without success thanks for the reply :) x

Elfie
12-15-2010, 11:20 AM
Loving the UI, very clean and easy
I need to ask though, you have a drop off timer in your recent videos where it is a bar in the middle of your screen displaying your spells countdowns and they animate left until they drop off.
Can you advise what this is - i have scounted high and low and cant seem to find it. It's exactly what im looking for.

Aliena
12-15-2010, 03:44 PM
fortexorcist

Elfie
12-16-2010, 11:38 AM
you're a star - thanks m'dear!

Sodak
12-18-2010, 10:03 PM
Hi Aliena, I just watched your Magmaw video. Thanks very much. I was wondering, what addon is the small, scrolling horizontal bar above your grid frames which shows your ability cooldowns?

Thanks in advance.

Symph
12-18-2010, 11:08 PM
Hi Aliena, I just watched your Magmaw video. Thanks very much. I was wondering, what addon is the small, scrolling horizontal bar above your grid frames which shows your ability cooldowns?

Thanks in advance.
Seriously? Scroll up 2 posts. It's fortexorcist.

Sodak
12-19-2010, 01:04 AM
Seriously? Scroll up 2 posts. It's fortexorcist.

Seriously. I posted without reading all of the 800 posts in the thread to see if anyone else had asked it.

Symph
12-19-2010, 01:11 AM
There's a pretty fine line between reading the whole thread and looking at at least the last page (or you know 2 posts up) and not being lazy to see if your question has been asked recently.

Sodak
12-19-2010, 02:07 AM
There's as much liklihood for my question to have been answered on the first page as the last jerkstore.

Tankathon
12-20-2010, 05:35 PM
What addon is above
ForteXorcist?

Aliena
12-26-2010, 01:26 AM
PowerAuras

Hixie
12-26-2010, 01:18 PM
scratch that, sorted it, waht i gotta figure out now is how to get aliena's art work into kgpanels?

kirnath
12-27-2010, 01:30 AM
Hi, I noticed you were using Forte for your CD monitor - but how do you get your spells icons to show up as icons when they are off CD? I've been trying to figure it out, but I know I'm missing something somewhere (tho i am still pretty new to using Forte). Thankx in advance. :)

Hixie
12-27-2010, 06:59 AM
Hi, I noticed you were using Forte for your CD monitor - but how do you get your spells icons to show up as icons when they are off CD? I've been trying to figure it out, but I know I'm missing something somewhere (tho i am still pretty new to using Forte). Thankx in advance. :)

it is with powerauras there is a screenie in this thread somewhere on how to do it.

does anyone know how to get the mana bar at bottom¿? cos i have grid and teh mana bar addon for it, i set it for bottom but nothing happens?

Seniden
12-27-2010, 10:12 PM
Hey Aliena, I adore your UI, I will be using this after I update computers but one thing definitely caught my eye that I feel is useful now.. Having read all 22 pages of forum post, not one person asked about what I was looking for...Your Chat frames, they blink as if they are IM style to warn you bout unread messages..Is this a Prat function? or Some other Addon.. I'm very familiar with prat..but never came across this feature. Was wondering if you could elaborate on what it is I'm seeing and how to go about to getting it. :-) Thanks in Advance. Wonderful UI and after after reading 22 pages..I give you SO much credit for having the patience for this.

Roq
12-29-2010, 05:28 AM
Hello Aliena. Big fan of your vids and the wonderful accent! :)
Have question about a recent vid you made (which I lost thus the question). You showed your UI on some raid encounter and there was an addon that scrolled spells from right to left showing when the cooldown is about to finish. Starting to play wow after new year so dont rage at me you trolls :)
Thank you for your answer and a happy new year!

Velein
12-29-2010, 03:47 PM
Hey Aliena, thanks for the list, and I was just wondering, I'm not sure what the bar at the very top of your screenshot is... I have seen it many many times before, and I feel that It could be helpful... anw, can you tell me what the name of this addon is?
Thanks.

Velein
12-29-2010, 03:50 PM
Oh and it's the bar showing your total Durability etc etc..

ChrisWuh85
12-29-2010, 05:17 PM
Aliena I just watched your video of Omnitron and the addon above your grid, not the cool down bar that shows all your cooldowns, but the bar above that bar that shows your Circle of Healing, PoM, and im no sure of the two other abilities. My Main is a Holy Paladin and i use MSBT to flash when abilities are ready but I am unable to find out what addon your using to show those certain abilities. It would really help me out if you could tell me which addon that is, thanks.

penpen002
12-29-2010, 08:57 PM
The PoM and CoH Icons in the middle and above Grid and ForteX.
That would be Power Aura. Set up to show when it is off cool down. The most popular question of Aliena's UI :D

hanzhimeng
12-30-2010, 08:33 AM
Nice ui

penpen002
12-30-2010, 11:22 AM
it is with powerauras there is a screenie in this thread somewhere on how to do it.

does anyone know how to get the mana bar at bottom¿? cos i have grid and teh mana bar addon for it, i set it for bottom but nothing happens?

If you have downloaded GridManaBars, all you need to do to turn them on is to type /grid go to the Mana Bar tab and click on the drop down and select "bottom" for them to appear on the bottom.

psychosurge
12-30-2010, 10:52 PM
Hey Aliena, id like to know why you chose Bigwigs over DBM.

Whats the Advantage etc etc

Hordefrost
12-31-2010, 07:54 AM
Hey is there a link somewhere to your addons in a pack?

penpen002
01-01-2011, 02:49 PM
Hey is there a link somewhere to your addons in a pack?
Did you even click on page 1 before asking this?

Specktrum
01-07-2011, 05:03 AM
Oh and it's the bar showing your total Durability etc etc..

Titan Panel.

Fiask0
01-07-2011, 08:56 AM
PowerAuras

Would you mind export your config, and paste it here some where?

Aliena
01-09-2011, 03:16 AM
PowaSet = {
{
["gcd"] = false,
["b"] = 0.1333333333333333,
["anim1"] = 1,
["g"] = 0,
["thresholdinvert"] = false,
["tooltipCheck"] = "",
["Instance25ManHeroic"] = 0,
["stacksLower"] = 0,
["target"] = false,
["icon"] = "Interface\\Icons\\Spell_Nature_BloodLust",
["beginSpin"] = false,
["buffname"] = "Bloodlust",
["r"] = 1,
["Extra"] = false,
["begin"] = 0,
["PowerType"] = -1,
["customsoundend"] = "",
["customname"] = "",
["RoleMeleDps"] = 0,
["groupany"] = false,
["isAlive"] = true,
["timerduration"] = 0,
["unitn"] = "Only for raid/group.",
["bufftype"] = 1,
["stacks"] = 0,
["focus"] = false,
["Instance10ManHeroic"] = 0,
["raid"] = false,
["texture"] = 9,
["InactiveDueToState"] = true,
["spec1"] = true,
["alpha"] = 0.75,
["aurastext"] = "Bloodlust",
["ignoremaj"] = true,
["InstanceBg"] = 0,
["symetrie"] = 0,
["Timer"] = {
["a"] = 1,
["b"] = 1,
["HideLeadingZeros"] = false,
["g"] = 1,
["h"] = 1.56,
["ShowOnAuraHide"] = false,
["UpdatePing"] = false,
["Texture"] = "Default",
["enabled"] = false,
["r"] = 1,
["cents"] = true,
["Relative"] = "NONE",
["y"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["id"] = 1,
["Transparent"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["UseOwnColor"] = false,
["ShowActivation"] = false,
["Seconds99"] = false,
},
["Stacks"] = {
["a"] = 1,
["id"] = 1,
["r"] = 1,
["b"] = 1,
["Showing"] = false,
["g"] = 1,
["h"] = 1.56,
["y"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["Relative"] = "NONE",
["Transparent"] = false,
["UpdatePing"] = false,
["UseOwnColor"] = false,
["enabled"] = false,
["Texture"] = "Default",
},
["owntex"] = false,
["isResting"] = false,
["HideRequest"] = false,
["RoleRangeDps"] = 0,
["mine"] = false,
["Active"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["multiids"] = "",
["customtex"] = false,
["inVehicle"] = false,
["speed"] = 1,
["Instance5Man"] = 0,
["sound"] = 0,
["stacksOperator"] = "=",
["realaura"] = 1,
["finish"] = 1,
["anim2"] = 0,
["customsound"] = "",
["threshold"] = 50,
["exact"] = false,
["ismounted"] = false,
["textaura"] = false,
["spec2"] = true,
["wowtex"] = false,
["groupOrSelf"] = false,
["strata"] = "LOW",
["soundend"] = 0,
["y"] = -148,
["InstanceArena"] = 0,
["inParty"] = 0,
["randomcolor"] = false,
["torsion"] = 1,
["aurastextfont"] = 1,
["RoleTank"] = 0,
["isSecondary"] = false,
["Instance10Man"] = 0,
["Instance25Man"] = 0,
["PvP"] = 0,
["party"] = false,
["combat"] = 0,
["optunitn"] = false,
["size"] = 0.2999999821186066,
["inRaid"] = 0,
["Instance5ManHeroic"] = 0,
["id"] = 1,
["UseOldAnimations"] = false,
["InvertAuraBelow"] = 0,
["duration"] = 0,
["RoleHealer"] = 0,
["texmode"] = 1,
["inverse"] = false,
["GTFO"] = 0,
["targetfriend"] = false,
["x"] = 0,
["off"] = false,
["stance"] = 10,
}, -- [1]
{
["gcd"] = false,
["b"] = 1,
["anim1"] = 1,
["g"] = 0.7176470588235294,
["tooltipCheck"] = "",
["stacksLower"] = 0,
["target"] = false,
["icon"] = "Interface\\icons\\Spell_fire_meteorstorm",
["beginSpin"] = false,
["buffname"] = "Blizzard",
["r"] = 0.02745098039215686,
["Extra"] = false,
["begin"] = 0,
["PowerType"] = -1,
["customsoundend"] = "",
["customname"] = "",
["RoleMeleDps"] = 0,
["groupany"] = false,
["isAlive"] = true,
["timerduration"] = 0,
["bufftype"] = 4,
["stacks"] = 0,
["focus"] = false,
["raid"] = false,
["texture"] = 2,
["alpha"] = 1,
["aurastext"] = "",
["InstanceBg"] = 0,
["symetrie"] = 0,
["spec1"] = true,
["ignoremaj"] = true,
["owntex"] = false,
["isResting"] = false,
["HideRequest"] = false,
["RoleRangeDps"] = 0,
["mine"] = false,
["Active"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["multiids"] = "",
["customtex"] = false,
["inVehicle"] = false,
["speed"] = 1,
["Instance5Man"] = 0,
["sound"] = 0,
["realaura"] = 1,
["finish"] = 1,
["anim2"] = 0,
["customsound"] = "",
["threshold"] = 50,
["exact"] = false,
["ismounted"] = false,
["textaura"] = false,
["spec2"] = true,
["wowtex"] = false,
["groupOrSelf"] = false,
["strata"] = "LOW",
["soundend"] = 0,
["y"] = -30,
["InstanceArena"] = 0,
["inParty"] = 0,
["randomcolor"] = false,
["torsion"] = 1,
["aurastextfont"] = 1,
["RoleTank"] = 0,
["isSecondary"] = false,
["Instance10Man"] = 0,
["Instance25Man"] = 0,
["PvP"] = 0,
["party"] = false,
["combat"] = 0,
["optunitn"] = false,
["size"] = 0.2800000011920929,
["inRaid"] = 0,
["id"] = 2,
["InvertAuraBelow"] = 0,
["duration"] = 5,
["RoleHealer"] = 0,
["texmode"] = 1,
["inverse"] = false,
["GTFO"] = 0,
["x"] = -150,
["off"] = false,
["stance"] = 10,
}, -- [2]
{
["gcd"] = false,
["b"] = 0,
["anim1"] = 1,
["g"] = 0.392156862745098,
["tooltipCheck"] = "",
["stacksLower"] = 0,
["target"] = false,
["beginSpin"] = false,
["buffname"] = "Rain of Fire",
["r"] = 1,
["Extra"] = false,
["begin"] = 0,
["PowerType"] = -1,
["customsoundend"] = "",
["customname"] = "",
["RoleMeleDps"] = 0,
["groupany"] = false,
["isAlive"] = true,
["timerduration"] = 0,
["bufftype"] = 4,
["stacks"] = 0,
["focus"] = false,
["raid"] = false,
["texture"] = 5,
["alpha"] = 1,
["aurastext"] = "",
["InstanceBg"] = 0,
["symetrie"] = 0,
["spec1"] = true,
["ignoremaj"] = true,
["owntex"] = false,
["isResting"] = false,
["HideRequest"] = false,
["RoleRangeDps"] = 0,
["mine"] = false,
["Active"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["multiids"] = "",
["customtex"] = false,
["inVehicle"] = false,
["speed"] = 1,
["Instance5Man"] = 0,
["sound"] = 0,
["realaura"] = 1,
["finish"] = 0,
["anim2"] = 0,
["customsound"] = "",
["threshold"] = 50,
["exact"] = false,
["ismounted"] = false,
["textaura"] = false,
["spec2"] = true,
["wowtex"] = true,
["groupOrSelf"] = false,
["strata"] = "LOW",
["soundend"] = 0,
["y"] = -30,
["InstanceArena"] = 0,
["inParty"] = 0,
["randomcolor"] = false,
["torsion"] = 1,
["aurastextfont"] = 1,
["RoleTank"] = 0,
["isSecondary"] = false,
["Instance10Man"] = 0,
["Instance25Man"] = 0,
["PvP"] = 0,
["party"] = false,
["combat"] = 0,
["optunitn"] = false,
["size"] = 1.439999938011169,
["inRaid"] = 0,
["id"] = 3,
["InvertAuraBelow"] = 0,
["duration"] = 5,
["RoleHealer"] = 0,
["texmode"] = 1,
["inverse"] = false,
["GTFO"] = 0,
["x"] = 14,
["off"] = false,
["stance"] = 10,
}, -- [3]
{
["gcd"] = false,
["b"] = 0,
["anim1"] = 1,
["g"] = 1,
["tooltipCheck"] = "",
["stacksLower"] = 0,
["target"] = false,
["beginSpin"] = false,
["buffname"] = "Poison Cloud",
["r"] = 0.4,
["Extra"] = false,
["begin"] = 0,
["PowerType"] = -1,
["customsoundend"] = "",
["customname"] = "",
["RoleMeleDps"] = 0,
["groupany"] = false,
["isAlive"] = true,
["timerduration"] = 0,
["bufftype"] = 4,
["stacks"] = 0,
["focus"] = false,
["raid"] = false,
["texture"] = 5,
["alpha"] = 1,
["aurastext"] = "",
["InstanceBg"] = 0,
["symetrie"] = 0,
["spec1"] = true,
["ignoremaj"] = true,
["owntex"] = false,
["isResting"] = false,
["HideRequest"] = false,
["RoleRangeDps"] = 0,
["mine"] = false,
["Active"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["multiids"] = "",
["customtex"] = false,
["inVehicle"] = false,
["speed"] = 1,
["Instance5Man"] = 0,
["sound"] = 0,
["realaura"] = 1,
["finish"] = 1,
["anim2"] = 0,
["customsound"] = "",
["threshold"] = 50,
["exact"] = false,
["ismounted"] = false,
["textaura"] = false,
["spec2"] = true,
["wowtex"] = true,
["groupOrSelf"] = false,
["strata"] = "LOW",
["soundend"] = 0,
["y"] = -30,
["InstanceArena"] = 0,
["inParty"] = 0,
["randomcolor"] = false,
["torsion"] = 1,
["aurastextfont"] = 1,
["RoleTank"] = 0,
["isSecondary"] = false,
["Instance10Man"] = 0,
["Instance25Man"] = 0,
["PvP"] = 0,
["party"] = false,
["combat"] = 0,
["optunitn"] = false,
["inRaid"] = 0,
["id"] = 4,
["InvertAuraBelow"] = 0,
["duration"] = 5,
["RoleHealer"] = 0,
["texmode"] = 1,
["inverse"] = false,
["GTFO"] = 0,
["x"] = -150,
["off"] = false,
["stance"] = 10,
}, -- [4]
{
["gcd"] = false,
["b"] = 0.6666666666666666,
["anim1"] = 1,
["g"] = 1,
["tooltipCheck"] = "",
["stacksLower"] = 0,
["target"] = false,
["icon"] = "INTERFACE\\ICONS\\priest_icon_innewill",
["beginSpin"] = false,
["buffname"] = "Inner",
["r"] = 0.2156862745098039,
["Extra"] = false,
["begin"] = 0,
["PowerType"] = -1,
["customsoundend"] = "",
["customname"] = "",
["RoleMeleDps"] = 0,
["groupany"] = false,
["isAlive"] = true,
["timerduration"] = 0,
["bufftype"] = 1,
["stacks"] = 0,
["focus"] = false,
["raid"] = false,
["texture"] = 2,
["alpha"] = 1,
["aurastext"] = "",
["spec1"] = true,
["InstanceBg"] = 0,
["symetrie"] = 0,
["ignoremaj"] = true,
["Timer"] = {
["a"] = 1,
["b"] = 1,
["g"] = 1,
["h"] = 1.559999942779541,
["UpdatePing"] = false,
["Texture"] = "Default",
["enabled"] = false,
["r"] = 1,
["cents"] = true,
["Relative"] = "NONE",
["y"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["id"] = 5,
["Transparent"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["UseOwnColor"] = false,
["ShowActivation"] = true,
["Seconds99"] = false,
},
["owntex"] = false,
["isResting"] = false,
["HideRequest"] = false,
["RoleRangeDps"] = 0,
["mine"] = false,
["Active"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["multiids"] = "",
["customtex"] = false,
["inVehicle"] = false,
["speed"] = 1,
["Instance5Man"] = 0,
["sound"] = 0,
["realaura"] = 1,
["finish"] = 1,
["anim2"] = 0,
["customsound"] = "",
["threshold"] = 50,
["exact"] = false,
["ismounted"] = false,
["textaura"] = false,
["spec2"] = true,
["wowtex"] = false,
["groupOrSelf"] = false,
["strata"] = "LOW",
["soundend"] = 0,
["y"] = -30,
["InstanceArena"] = 0,
["inParty"] = 0,
["randomcolor"] = false,
["torsion"] = 1,
["aurastextfont"] = 1,
["RoleTank"] = 0,
["isSecondary"] = false,
["Instance10Man"] = 0,
["Instance25Man"] = 0,
["PvP"] = 0,
["party"] = false,
["combat"] = 0,
["optunitn"] = false,
["size"] = 0.6800000071525574,
["inRaid"] = 0,
["id"] = 5,
["InvertAuraBelow"] = 0,
["duration"] = 0,
["RoleHealer"] = 0,
["texmode"] = 1,
["inverse"] = true,
["GTFO"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["off"] = false,
["stance"] = 10,
}, -- [5]
{
["gcd"] = false,
["b"] = 1,
["anim1"] = 1,
["g"] = 0,
["tooltipCheck"] = "",
["stacksLower"] = 0,
["target"] = false,
["icon"] = "",
["beginSpin"] = false,
["buffname"] = "Void Zone",
["r"] = 0.8313725490196078,
["Extra"] = false,
["begin"] = 0,
["PowerType"] = -1,
["customsoundend"] = "",
["customname"] = "",
["RoleMeleDps"] = 0,
["groupany"] = false,
["isAlive"] = true,
["timerduration"] = 0,
["bufftype"] = 4,
["stacks"] = 0,
["focus"] = false,
["raid"] = false,
["texture"] = 5,
["alpha"] = 1,
["aurastext"] = "",
["InstanceBg"] = 0,
["symetrie"] = 0,
["spec1"] = true,
["ignoremaj"] = true,
["owntex"] = false,
["isResting"] = false,
["HideRequest"] = false,
["RoleRangeDps"] = 0,
["mine"] = false,
["Active"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["multiids"] = "",
["customtex"] = false,
["inVehicle"] = false,
["speed"] = 1,
["Instance5Man"] = 0,
["sound"] = 0,
["realaura"] = 1,
["finish"] = 1,
["anim2"] = 0,
["customsound"] = "",
["threshold"] = 50,
["exact"] = false,
["ismounted"] = false,
["textaura"] = false,
["spec2"] = true,
["wowtex"] = true,
["groupOrSelf"] = false,
["strata"] = "LOW",
["soundend"] = 0,
["y"] = -30,
["InstanceArena"] = 0,
["inParty"] = 0,
["randomcolor"] = false,
["torsion"] = 1,
["aurastextfont"] = 1,
["RoleTank"] = 0,
["isSecondary"] = false,
["Instance10Man"] = 0,
["Instance25Man"] = 0,
["PvP"] = 0,
["party"] = false,
["combat"] = 0,
["optunitn"] = false,
["inRaid"] = 0,
["id"] = 6,
["InvertAuraBelow"] = 0,
["duration"] = 5,
["RoleHealer"] = 0,
["texmode"] = 1,
["inverse"] = false,
["GTFO"] = 0,
["x"] = -150,
["off"] = false,
["stance"] = 10,
}, -- [6]
{
["gcd"] = false,
["b"] = 1,
["anim1"] = 1,
["g"] = 0.5254901960784314,
["tooltipCheck"] = "",
["stacksLower"] = 0,
["target"] = false,
["icon"] = "Interface\\Icons\\Spell_Arcane_PrismaticCloak",
["beginSpin"] = false,
["buffname"] = "Lightweave",
["r"] = 0.6823529411764706,
["Extra"] = false,
["begin"] = 0,
["PowerType"] = -1,
["customsoundend"] = "",
["customname"] = "",
["RoleMeleDps"] = 0,
["groupany"] = false,
["isAlive"] = true,
["timerduration"] = 0,
["bufftype"] = 1,
["stacks"] = 0,
["focus"] = false,
["raid"] = false,
["texture"] = 16,
["alpha"] = 1,
["aurastext"] = "",
["spec1"] = true,
["InstanceBg"] = 0,
["symetrie"] = 0,
["ignoremaj"] = true,
["Timer"] = {
["a"] = 1,
["b"] = 1,
["g"] = 1,
["h"] = 1.56,
["UpdatePing"] = false,
["Texture"] = "Default",
["enabled"] = false,
["r"] = 1,
["cents"] = true,
["Relative"] = "NONE",
["y"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["id"] = 7,
["Transparent"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["UseOwnColor"] = false,
["Seconds99"] = false,
},
["owntex"] = false,
["isResting"] = false,
["HideRequest"] = false,
["RoleRangeDps"] = 0,
["mine"] = false,
["Active"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["multiids"] = "",
["customtex"] = false,
["inVehicle"] = false,
["speed"] = 1,
["Instance5Man"] = 0,
["sound"] = 0,
["realaura"] = 1,
["finish"] = 1,
["anim2"] = 0,
["customsound"] = "",
["threshold"] = 50,
["exact"] = false,
["ismounted"] = false,
["textaura"] = false,
["spec2"] = true,
["wowtex"] = true,
["groupOrSelf"] = false,
["strata"] = "LOW",
["soundend"] = 0,
["y"] = -30,
["InstanceArena"] = 0,
["inParty"] = 0,
["randomcolor"] = false,
["torsion"] = 1,
["aurastextfont"] = 1,
["RoleTank"] = 0,
["isSecondary"] = false,
["Instance10Man"] = 0,
["Instance25Man"] = 0,
["PvP"] = 0,
["party"] = false,
["combat"] = 0,
["optunitn"] = false,
["size"] = 0.239999994635582,
["inRaid"] = 0,
["id"] = 7,
["InvertAuraBelow"] = 0,
["duration"] = 0,
["RoleHealer"] = 0,
["texmode"] = 1,
["inverse"] = false,
["GTFO"] = 0,
["x"] = 130,
["off"] = false,
["stance"] = 10,
}, -- [7]
{
["gcd"] = false,
["b"] = 0.2078431372549019,
["anim1"] = 1,
["g"] = 0.6941176470588235,
["tooltipCheck"] = "",
["stacksLower"] = 0,
["target"] = false,
["icon"] = "Interface\\Icons\\Spell_Holy_SurgeOfLight",
["beginSpin"] = false,
["buffname"] = "Surge of Light",
["r"] = 1,
["Extra"] = false,
["begin"] = 0,
["PowerType"] = -1,
["customsoundend"] = "",
["customname"] = "",
["RoleMeleDps"] = 0,
["groupany"] = false,
["isAlive"] = true,
["timerduration"] = 0,
["bufftype"] = 1,
["stacks"] = 0,
["focus"] = false,
["raid"] = false,
["texture"] = 2,
["spec1"] = true,
["alpha"] = 1,
["aurastext"] = "",
["ignoremaj"] = true,
["InstanceBg"] = 0,
["symetrie"] = 1,
["Timer"] = {
["a"] = 1,
["b"] = 1,
["g"] = 1,
["UpdatePing"] = false,
["Texture"] = "Default",
["enabled"] = true,
["r"] = 1,
["cents"] = true,
["Relative"] = "NONE",
["y"] = -133,
["x"] = 117,
["id"] = 8,
["Transparent"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["UseOwnColor"] = false,
["Seconds99"] = false,
},
["Stacks"] = {
["a"] = 1,
["id"] = 8,
["r"] = 1,
["b"] = 1,
["Showing"] = false,
["g"] = 1,
["h"] = 1.56,
["y"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["Relative"] = "NONE",
["Transparent"] = false,
["UpdatePing"] = false,
["UseOwnColor"] = false,
["enabled"] = false,
["Texture"] = "Default",
},
["owntex"] = false,
["isResting"] = false,
["HideRequest"] = false,
["RoleRangeDps"] = 0,
["mine"] = false,
["Active"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["multiids"] = "",
["customtex"] = false,
["inVehicle"] = false,
["speed"] = 1,
["Instance5Man"] = 0,
["sound"] = 0,
["realaura"] = 1,
["finish"] = 1,
["anim2"] = 0,
["customsound"] = "",
["threshold"] = 50,
["exact"] = false,
["ismounted"] = false,
["textaura"] = false,
["spec2"] = true,
["wowtex"] = false,
["groupOrSelf"] = false,
["strata"] = "LOW",
["soundend"] = 0,
["y"] = -30,
["InstanceArena"] = 0,
["inParty"] = 0,
["randomcolor"] = false,
["torsion"] = 1,
["aurastextfont"] = 1,
["RoleTank"] = 0,
["isSecondary"] = false,
["Instance10Man"] = 0,
["Instance25Man"] = 0,
["PvP"] = 0,
["party"] = false,
["combat"] = 0,
["optunitn"] = false,
["size"] = 0.9599999785423279,
["inRaid"] = 0,
["id"] = 8,
["InvertAuraBelow"] = 0,
["duration"] = 0,
["RoleHealer"] = 0,
["texmode"] = 1,
["inverse"] = false,
["GTFO"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["off"] = false,
["stance"] = 10,
}, -- [8]
{
["gcd"] = false,
["b"] = 0.984313725490196,
["anim1"] = 1,
["g"] = 0.3411764705882353,
["tooltipCheck"] = "",
["stacksLower"] = 0,
["target"] = false,
["icon"] = "Interface\\Icons\\Spell_Holy_Serendipity",
["beginSpin"] = false,
["buffname"] = "Serendipity",
["r"] = 0.596078431372549,
["Extra"] = false,
["begin"] = 0,
["PowerType"] = -1,
["customsoundend"] = "",
["customname"] = "",
["RoleMeleDps"] = 0,
["groupany"] = false,
["isAlive"] = true,
["timerduration"] = 0,
["bufftype"] = 1,
["stacks"] = 3,
["focus"] = false,
["raid"] = false,
["texture"] = 22,
["spec1"] = true,
["alpha"] = 0.75,
["aurastext"] = "",
["ignoremaj"] = true,
["InstanceBg"] = 0,
["symetrie"] = 0,
["Timer"] = {
["a"] = 1,
["b"] = 1,
["g"] = 1,
["h"] = 1.56,
["UpdatePing"] = false,
["Texture"] = "Default",
["enabled"] = false,
["r"] = 1,
["cents"] = true,
["Relative"] = "NONE",
["y"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["id"] = 9,
["Transparent"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["UseOwnColor"] = false,
["Seconds99"] = false,
},
["Stacks"] = {
["a"] = 1,
["id"] = 9,
["r"] = 1,
["b"] = 1,
["Showing"] = false,
["g"] = 1,
["h"] = 1.56,
["y"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["Relative"] = "NONE",
["Transparent"] = false,
["UpdatePing"] = false,
["UseOwnColor"] = false,
["enabled"] = false,
["Texture"] = "Default",
},
["owntex"] = false,
["isResting"] = false,
["HideRequest"] = false,
["RoleRangeDps"] = 0,
["mine"] = false,
["Active"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["multiids"] = "",
["customtex"] = false,
["inVehicle"] = false,
["speed"] = 1,
["Instance5Man"] = 0,
["sound"] = 0,
["realaura"] = 1,
["finish"] = 1,
["anim2"] = 0,
["customsound"] = "",
["threshold"] = 50,
["exact"] = false,
["ismounted"] = false,
["textaura"] = false,
["spec2"] = true,
["wowtex"] = true,
["groupOrSelf"] = false,
["strata"] = "LOW",
["soundend"] = 0,
["y"] = 71,
["InstanceArena"] = 0,
["inParty"] = 0,
["randomcolor"] = false,
["torsion"] = 1,
["aurastextfont"] = 1,
["RoleTank"] = 0,
["isSecondary"] = false,
["Instance10Man"] = 0,
["Instance25Man"] = 0,
["PvP"] = 0,
["party"] = false,
["combat"] = 0,
["optunitn"] = false,
["size"] = 0.3400000035762787,
["inRaid"] = 0,
["id"] = 9,
["InvertAuraBelow"] = 0,
["duration"] = 0,
["RoleHealer"] = 0,
["texmode"] = 1,
["inverse"] = false,
["GTFO"] = 0,
["x"] = -167,
["off"] = false,
["stance"] = 10,
}, -- [9]
{
["gcd"] = false,
["b"] = 0.4274509803921568,
["anim1"] = 1,
["g"] = 0.5098039215686274,
["tooltipCheck"] = "",
["stacksLower"] = 0,
["target"] = false,
["icon"] = "Interface\\Icons\\Spell_Frost_ColdHearted",
["beginSpin"] = false,
["buffname"] = "Memories of Love",
["r"] = 1,
["Extra"] = false,
["begin"] = 0,
["PowerType"] = -1,
["customsoundend"] = "",
["customname"] = "",
["RoleMeleDps"] = 0,
["groupany"] = false,
["isAlive"] = true,
["timerduration"] = 0,
["bufftype"] = 1,
["stacks"] = 0,
["focus"] = false,
["raid"] = false,
["texture"] = 23,
["spec1"] = true,
["alpha"] = 0.75,
["aurastext"] = "",
["ignoremaj"] = true,
["InstanceBg"] = 0,
["symetrie"] = 0,
["Timer"] = {
["a"] = 1,
["b"] = 1,
["g"] = 1,
["h"] = 1.56,
["UpdatePing"] = false,
["Texture"] = "Default",
["enabled"] = false,
["r"] = 1,
["cents"] = true,
["Relative"] = "NONE",
["y"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["id"] = 10,
["Transparent"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["UseOwnColor"] = false,
["Seconds99"] = false,
},
["Stacks"] = {
["a"] = 1,
["id"] = 10,
["r"] = 1,
["b"] = 1,
["Showing"] = false,
["g"] = 1,
["h"] = 1.56,
["y"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["Relative"] = "NONE",
["Transparent"] = false,
["UpdatePing"] = false,
["UseOwnColor"] = false,
["enabled"] = false,
["Texture"] = "Default",
},
["owntex"] = false,
["isResting"] = false,
["HideRequest"] = false,
["RoleRangeDps"] = 0,
["mine"] = false,
["Active"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["multiids"] = "",
["customtex"] = false,
["inVehicle"] = false,
["speed"] = 1,
["Instance5Man"] = 0,
["sound"] = 0,
["realaura"] = 1,
["finish"] = 1,
["anim2"] = 0,
["customsound"] = "",
["threshold"] = 50,
["exact"] = false,
["ismounted"] = false,
["textaura"] = false,
["spec2"] = true,
["wowtex"] = true,
["groupOrSelf"] = false,
["strata"] = "LOW",
["soundend"] = 0,
["y"] = 72,
["InstanceArena"] = 0,
["inParty"] = 0,
["randomcolor"] = false,
["torsion"] = 1,
["aurastextfont"] = 1,
["RoleTank"] = 0,
["isSecondary"] = false,
["Instance10Man"] = 0,
["Instance25Man"] = 0,
["PvP"] = 0,
["party"] = false,
["combat"] = 0,
["optunitn"] = false,
["size"] = 0.4399999976158142,
["inRaid"] = 0,
["id"] = 10,
["InvertAuraBelow"] = 0,
["duration"] = 0,
["RoleHealer"] = 0,
["texmode"] = 1,
["inverse"] = false,
["GTFO"] = 0,
["x"] = 193,
["off"] = false,
["stance"] = 10,
}, -- [10]
{
["gcd"] = false,
["b"] = 1,
["anim1"] = 8,
["g"] = 0.6274509803921569,
["tooltipCheck"] = "",
["stacksLower"] = 0,
["target"] = false,
["icon"] = "Interface\\Icons\\Spell_Shaman_StaticShock",
["beginSpin"] = false,
["buffname"] = "Storm Power",
["r"] = 0,
["Extra"] = false,
["begin"] = 0,
["PowerType"] = -1,
["customsoundend"] = "",
["customname"] = "",
["RoleMeleDps"] = 0,
["groupany"] = false,
["isAlive"] = true,
["timerduration"] = 0,
["bufftype"] = 1,
["stacks"] = 0,
["focus"] = false,
["raid"] = false,
["texture"] = 13,
["spec1"] = true,
["alpha"] = 0.75,
["aurastext"] = "",
["ignoremaj"] = true,
["InstanceBg"] = 0,
["symetrie"] = 0,
["Timer"] = {
["a"] = 1,
["b"] = 1,
["g"] = 1,
["h"] = 2.649999856948853,
["UpdatePing"] = false,
["Texture"] = "Default",
["enabled"] = true,
["r"] = 1,
["cents"] = true,
["Relative"] = "NONE",
["y"] = -24,
["x"] = 132,
["id"] = 11,
["Transparent"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["UseOwnColor"] = false,
["Seconds99"] = false,
},
["Stacks"] = {
["a"] = 1,
["id"] = 11,
["r"] = 1,
["b"] = 1,
["Showing"] = false,
["g"] = 1,
["y"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["Relative"] = "NONE",
["Transparent"] = false,
["UpdatePing"] = false,
["UseOwnColor"] = false,
["enabled"] = false,
["Texture"] = "Default",
},
["owntex"] = false,
["isResting"] = false,
["HideRequest"] = false,
["RoleRangeDps"] = 0,
["mine"] = false,
["Active"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["multiids"] = "",
["customtex"] = false,
["inVehicle"] = false,
["speed"] = 1,
["Instance5Man"] = 0,
["sound"] = 0,
["realaura"] = 1,
["finish"] = 2,
["anim2"] = 0,
["customsound"] = "",
["threshold"] = 50,
["exact"] = false,
["ismounted"] = false,
["textaura"] = false,
["spec2"] = true,
["wowtex"] = true,
["groupOrSelf"] = false,
["strata"] = "LOW",
["soundend"] = 0,
["y"] = -30,
["InstanceArena"] = 0,
["inParty"] = 0,
["randomcolor"] = false,
["torsion"] = 1,
["aurastextfont"] = 1,
["RoleTank"] = 0,
["isSecondary"] = false,
["Instance10Man"] = 0,
["Instance25Man"] = 0,
["PvP"] = 0,
["party"] = false,
["combat"] = 0,
["optunitn"] = false,
["size"] = 0.7599999904632568,
["inRaid"] = 0,
["id"] = 11,
["InvertAuraBelow"] = 0,
["duration"] = 0,
["RoleHealer"] = 0,
["texmode"] = 1,
["inverse"] = false,
["GTFO"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["off"] = false,
["stance"] = 10,
}, -- [11]
{
["gcd"] = false,
["b"] = 0,
["anim1"] = 1,
["g"] = 0.5372549019607843,
["tooltipCheck"] = "",
["stacksLower"] = 0,
["target"] = false,
["icon"] = "Interface\\Icons\\Spell_Holy_PowerInfusion",
["beginSpin"] = false,
["buffname"] = "Power Infusion",
["r"] = 1,
["Extra"] = false,
["begin"] = 0,
["PowerType"] = -1,
["customsoundend"] = "",
["customname"] = "",
["RoleMeleDps"] = 0,
["groupany"] = false,
["isAlive"] = true,
["timerduration"] = 0,
["bufftype"] = 1,
["stacks"] = 0,
["focus"] = false,
["raid"] = false,
["texture"] = 15,
["spec1"] = true,
["alpha"] = 0.75,
["aurastext"] = "",
["ignoremaj"] = true,
["InstanceBg"] = 0,
["symetrie"] = 0,
["Timer"] = {
["a"] = 1,
["b"] = 1,
["g"] = 1,
["h"] = 1,
["UpdatePing"] = false,
["Texture"] = "Default",
["enabled"] = false,
["r"] = 1,
["cents"] = true,
["Relative"] = "NONE",
["y"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["id"] = 12,
["Transparent"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["UseOwnColor"] = false,
["Seconds99"] = false,
},
["Stacks"] = {
["a"] = 1,
["id"] = 12,
["r"] = 1,
["b"] = 1,
["Showing"] = false,
["g"] = 1,
["h"] = 1,
["y"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["Relative"] = "NONE",
["Transparent"] = false,
["UpdatePing"] = false,
["UseOwnColor"] = false,
["enabled"] = false,
["Texture"] = "Default",
},
["owntex"] = false,
["isResting"] = false,
["HideRequest"] = false,
["RoleRangeDps"] = 0,
["mine"] = false,
["Active"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["multiids"] = "",
["customtex"] = false,
["inVehicle"] = false,
["speed"] = 1,
["Instance5Man"] = 0,
["sound"] = 0,
["realaura"] = 1,
["finish"] = 1,
["anim2"] = 0,
["customsound"] = "",
["threshold"] = 50,
["exact"] = false,
["ismounted"] = false,
["textaura"] = false,
["spec2"] = true,
["wowtex"] = false,
["groupOrSelf"] = false,
["strata"] = "LOW",
["soundend"] = 0,
["y"] = -30,
["InstanceArena"] = 0,
["inParty"] = 0,
["randomcolor"] = false,
["torsion"] = 1,
["aurastextfont"] = 1,
["RoleTank"] = 0,
["isSecondary"] = false,
["Instance10Man"] = 0,
["Instance25Man"] = 0,
["PvP"] = 0,
["party"] = false,
["combat"] = 0,
["optunitn"] = false,
["size"] = 0.5600000023841858,
["inRaid"] = 0,
["id"] = 12,
["InvertAuraBelow"] = 0,
["duration"] = 0,
["RoleHealer"] = 0,
["texmode"] = 1,
["inverse"] = false,
["GTFO"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["off"] = false,
["stance"] = 10,
}, -- [12]
{
["gcd"] = false,
["b"] = 0,
["anim1"] = 1,
["g"] = 0.03137254901960784,
["tooltipCheck"] = "",
["stacksLower"] = 0,
["target"] = false,
["icon"] = "Interface\\Icons\\Inv_Misc_SummerFest_BrazierOrang e",
["beginSpin"] = false,
["buffname"] = "Toasty Fire",
["r"] = 1,
["Extra"] = false,
["begin"] = 0,
["PowerType"] = -1,
["customsoundend"] = "",
["customname"] = "",
["RoleMeleDps"] = 0,
["groupany"] = false,
["isAlive"] = true,
["timerduration"] = 0,
["bufftype"] = 1,
["stacks"] = 0,
["focus"] = false,
["raid"] = false,
["texture"] = 23,
["spec1"] = true,
["alpha"] = 0.75,
["aurastext"] = "",
["ignoremaj"] = true,
["InstanceBg"] = 0,
["symetrie"] = 0,
["Timer"] = {
["a"] = 1,
["b"] = 1,
["g"] = 1,
["h"] = 1.56,
["UpdatePing"] = false,
["Texture"] = "Default",
["enabled"] = false,
["r"] = 1,
["cents"] = true,
["Relative"] = "NONE",
["y"] = 0,
["x"] = 46,
["id"] = 13,
["Transparent"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["UseOwnColor"] = false,
["Seconds99"] = false,
},
["Stacks"] = {
["a"] = 1,
["id"] = 13,
["r"] = 1,
["b"] = 1,
["Showing"] = false,
["g"] = 1,
["y"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["Relative"] = "NONE",
["Transparent"] = false,
["UpdatePing"] = false,
["UseOwnColor"] = false,
["enabled"] = false,
["Texture"] = "Default",
},
["owntex"] = false,
["isResting"] = false,
["HideRequest"] = false,
["RoleRangeDps"] = 0,
["mine"] = false,
["Active"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["multiids"] = "",
["customtex"] = false,
["inVehicle"] = false,
["speed"] = 1,
["Instance5Man"] = 0,
["sound"] = 0,
["realaura"] = 1,
["finish"] = 1,
["anim2"] = 0,
["customsound"] = "",
["threshold"] = 50,
["exact"] = false,
["ismounted"] = false,
["textaura"] = false,
["spec2"] = true,
["wowtex"] = false,
["groupOrSelf"] = false,
["strata"] = "LOW",
["soundend"] = 0,
["y"] = -30,
["InstanceArena"] = 0,
["inParty"] = 0,
["randomcolor"] = false,
["torsion"] = 1,
["aurastextfont"] = 1,
["RoleTank"] = 0,
["isSecondary"] = false,
["Instance10Man"] = 0,
["Instance25Man"] = 0,
["PvP"] = 0,
["party"] = false,
["combat"] = 0,
["optunitn"] = false,
["inRaid"] = 0,
["id"] = 13,
["InvertAuraBelow"] = 0,
["duration"] = 0,
["RoleHealer"] = 0,
["texmode"] = 1,
["inverse"] = false,
["GTFO"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["off"] = false,
["stance"] = 10,
}, -- [13]
{
["gcd"] = false,
["b"] = 0.8823529411764706,
["anim1"] = 1,
["g"] = 0.9372549019607843,
["tooltipCheck"] = "",
["stacksLower"] = 0,
["target"] = false,
["icon"] = "Interface\\Icons\\Spell_Holy_CircleOfRenewal",
["beginSpin"] = false,
["buffname"] = "Circle of Healing",
["r"] = 1,
["Extra"] = false,
["begin"] = 0,
["PowerType"] = -1,
["customsoundend"] = "",
["customname"] = "",
["RoleMeleDps"] = 0,
["groupany"] = false,
["isAlive"] = true,
["timerduration"] = 0,
["bufftype"] = 7,
["stacks"] = 0,
["focus"] = false,
["raid"] = false,
["texture"] = 28,
["slot"] = 26,
["alpha"] = 0.75,
["aurastext"] = "",
["spec1"] = true,
["InstanceBg"] = 0,
["symetrie"] = 0,
["ignoremaj"] = true,
["Timer"] = {
["a"] = 1,
["b"] = 1,
["g"] = 1,
["ShowOnAuraHide"] = true,
["UpdatePing"] = false,
["Texture"] = "Default",
["enabled"] = false,
["r"] = 1,
["cents"] = true,
["Relative"] = "NONE",
["y"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["id"] = 14,
["Transparent"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["UseOwnColor"] = false,
["Seconds99"] = false,
},
["owntex"] = true,
["isResting"] = false,
["HideRequest"] = false,
["RoleRangeDps"] = 0,
["mine"] = false,
["Active"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["multiids"] = "",
["customtex"] = false,
["inVehicle"] = false,
["speed"] = 1,
["Instance5Man"] = 0,
["sound"] = 0,
["realaura"] = 1,
["finish"] = 1,
["anim2"] = 0,
["customsound"] = "",
["threshold"] = 50,
["exact"] = false,
["ismounted"] = false,
["textaura"] = false,
["spec2"] = true,
["wowtex"] = false,
["groupOrSelf"] = false,
["strata"] = "LOW",
["soundend"] = 0,
["y"] = -158,
["InstanceArena"] = 0,
["inParty"] = 0,
["randomcolor"] = false,
["torsion"] = 1,
["aurastextfont"] = 1,
["RoleTank"] = 0,
["isSecondary"] = false,
["Instance10Man"] = 0,
["Instance25Man"] = 0,
["PvP"] = 0,
["party"] = false,
["combat"] = true,
["optunitn"] = false,
["size"] = 0.1700000017881393,
["inRaid"] = 0,
["id"] = 14,
["InvertAuraBelow"] = 0,
["duration"] = 0,
["RoleHealer"] = 0,
["texmode"] = 2,
["inverse"] = false,
["GTFO"] = 0,
["x"] = -72,
["off"] = false,
["stance"] = 10,
}, -- [14]
{
["gcd"] = false,
["b"] = 1,
["anim1"] = 1,
["g"] = 1,
["tooltipCheck"] = "",
["stacksLower"] = 0,
["target"] = false,
["icon"] = "Interface\\Icons\\Spell_Holy_PrayerOfMendingtga",
["beginSpin"] = false,
["buffname"] = "Prayer of Mending",
["r"] = 1,
["Extra"] = false,
["begin"] = 0,
["PowerType"] = -1,
["customsoundend"] = "",
["customname"] = "",
["RoleMeleDps"] = 0,
["groupany"] = false,
["isAlive"] = true,
["timerduration"] = 0,
["bufftype"] = 7,
["stacks"] = 0,
["focus"] = false,
["raid"] = false,
["texture"] = 1,
["slot"] = 3,
["alpha"] = 0.75,
["aurastext"] = "",
["spec1"] = true,
["InstanceBg"] = 0,
["symetrie"] = 0,
["ignoremaj"] = true,
["Timer"] = {
["a"] = 1,
["b"] = 1,
["g"] = 1,
["UpdatePing"] = false,
["Texture"] = "Default",
["enabled"] = false,
["r"] = 1,
["cents"] = true,
["Relative"] = "NONE",
["y"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["id"] = 15,
["Transparent"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["UseOwnColor"] = false,
["Seconds99"] = false,
},
["owntex"] = true,
["isResting"] = false,
["HideRequest"] = false,
["RoleRangeDps"] = 0,
["mine"] = false,
["Active"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["multiids"] = "",
["customtex"] = false,
["inVehicle"] = false,
["speed"] = 1,
["Instance5Man"] = 0,
["sound"] = 0,
["realaura"] = 1,
["finish"] = 1,
["anim2"] = 0,
["customsound"] = "",
["threshold"] = 50,
["exact"] = false,
["ismounted"] = false,
["textaura"] = false,
["spec2"] = true,
["wowtex"] = false,
["groupOrSelf"] = false,
["strata"] = "LOW",
["soundend"] = 0,
["y"] = -158,
["InstanceArena"] = 0,
["inParty"] = 0,
["randomcolor"] = false,
["torsion"] = 1,
["aurastextfont"] = 1,
["RoleTank"] = 0,
["isSecondary"] = false,
["Instance10Man"] = 0,
["Instance25Man"] = 0,
["PvP"] = 0,
["party"] = false,
["combat"] = true,
["optunitn"] = false,
["inRaid"] = 0,
["id"] = 15,
["InvertAuraBelow"] = 0,
["duration"] = 0,
["RoleHealer"] = 0,
["texmode"] = 2,
["inverse"] = false,
["GTFO"] = 0,
["x"] = 83,
["off"] = false,
["stance"] = 10,
}, -- [15]
{
["gcd"] = false,
["b"] = 1,
["anim1"] = 1,
["g"] = 1,
["tooltipCheck"] = "",
["stacksLower"] = 0,
["target"] = false,
["icon"] = "INTERFACE\\ICONS\\priest_icon_chakra",
["beginSpin"] = false,
["buffname"] = "Chakra",
["r"] = 1,
["Extra"] = false,
["begin"] = 0,
["PowerType"] = -1,
["customsoundend"] = "",
["customname"] = "",
["RoleMeleDps"] = 0,
["groupany"] = true,
["isAlive"] = true,
["timerduration"] = 0,
["unitn"] = "",
["bufftype"] = 7,
["stacks"] = 0,
["focus"] = false,
["raid"] = false,
["texture"] = 1,
["slot"] = 38,
["alpha"] = 0.75,
["aurastext"] = "",
["spec1"] = true,
["InstanceBg"] = 0,
["symetrie"] = 0,
["ignoremaj"] = true,
["Timer"] = {
["a"] = 1,
["b"] = 1,
["g"] = 1,
["h"] = 1,
["UpdatePing"] = false,
["Texture"] = "Default",
["enabled"] = false,
["r"] = 1,
["cents"] = true,
["Relative"] = "NONE",
["y"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["id"] = 16,
["Transparent"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["UseOwnColor"] = false,
["Seconds99"] = false,
},
["owntex"] = true,
["isResting"] = false,
["HideRequest"] = false,
["RoleRangeDps"] = 0,
["mine"] = false,
["Active"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["multiids"] = "",
["customtex"] = false,
["inVehicle"] = false,
["speed"] = 1,
["Instance5Man"] = 0,
["sound"] = 0,
["stacksOperator"] = ">=",
["realaura"] = 1,
["finish"] = 1,
["anim2"] = 0,
["customsound"] = "",
["threshold"] = 50,
["exact"] = false,
["ismounted"] = false,
["textaura"] = false,
["spec2"] = false,
["wowtex"] = false,
["groupOrSelf"] = false,
["strata"] = "LOW",
["soundend"] = 0,
["y"] = -158,
["InstanceArena"] = 0,
["inParty"] = 0,
["randomcolor"] = false,
["torsion"] = 1,
["aurastextfont"] = 1,
["RoleTank"] = 0,
["isSecondary"] = false,
["Instance10Man"] = 0,
["Instance25Man"] = 0,
["PvP"] = 0,
["party"] = false,
["combat"] = true,
["optunitn"] = false,
["inRaid"] = 0,
["id"] = 16,
["InvertAuraBelow"] = 0,
["duration"] = 0,
["RoleHealer"] = 0,
["texmode"] = 2,
["inverse"] = false,
["GTFO"] = 0,
["x"] = 7,
["off"] = false,
["stance"] = 10,
}, -- [16]
{
["gcd"] = false,
["b"] = 1,
["anim1"] = 1,
["g"] = 1,
["tooltipCheck"] = "",
["stacksLower"] = 0,
["target"] = false,
["icon"] = "Interface\\Icons\\Spell_Holy_Chastise",
["beginSpin"] = false,
["buffname"] = "Holy Word:",
["r"] = 1,
["Extra"] = false,
["begin"] = 0,
["PowerType"] = -1,
["customsoundend"] = "",
["customname"] = "",
["RoleMeleDps"] = 0,
["groupany"] = true,
["isAlive"] = true,
["timerduration"] = 0,
["unitn"] = "",
["bufftype"] = 7,
["stacks"] = 0,
["focus"] = false,
["raid"] = false,
["texture"] = 1,
["slot"] = 39,
["alpha"] = 0.75,
["aurastext"] = "",
["spec1"] = true,
["InstanceBg"] = 0,
["symetrie"] = 0,
["ignoremaj"] = true,
["Timer"] = {
["a"] = 1,
["b"] = 1,
["g"] = 1,
["h"] = 1,
["UpdatePing"] = false,
["Texture"] = "Default",
["enabled"] = false,
["r"] = 1,
["cents"] = true,
["Relative"] = "NONE",
["y"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["id"] = 17,
["Transparent"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["UseOwnColor"] = false,
["Seconds99"] = false,
},
["owntex"] = true,
["isResting"] = false,
["HideRequest"] = false,
["RoleRangeDps"] = 0,
["mine"] = false,
["Active"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["multiids"] = "",
["customtex"] = false,
["inVehicle"] = false,
["speed"] = 1,
["Instance5Man"] = 0,
["sound"] = 0,
["realaura"] = 1,
["finish"] = 1,
["anim2"] = 0,
["customsound"] = "",
["threshold"] = 50,
["exact"] = false,
["ismounted"] = false,
["textaura"] = false,
["spec2"] = false,
["wowtex"] = false,
["groupOrSelf"] = false,
["strata"] = "LOW",
["soundend"] = 0,
["y"] = -158,
["InstanceArena"] = 0,
["inParty"] = 0,
["randomcolor"] = false,
["torsion"] = 1,
["aurastextfont"] = 1,
["RoleTank"] = 0,
["isSecondary"] = false,
["Instance10Man"] = 0,
["Instance25Man"] = 0,
["PvP"] = 0,
["party"] = false,
["combat"] = true,
["optunitn"] = false,
["inRaid"] = 0,
["id"] = 17,
["InvertAuraBelow"] = 0,
["duration"] = 0,
["RoleHealer"] = 0,
["texmode"] = 1,
["inverse"] = false,
["GTFO"] = 0,
["x"] = -151,
["off"] = false,
["stance"] = 10,
}, -- [17]
{
["gcd"] = false,
["b"] = 1,
["anim1"] = 1,
["g"] = 1,
["tooltipCheck"] = "",
["stacksLower"] = 0,
["target"] = false,
["icon"] = "",
["beginSpin"] = false,
["buffname"] = "Wind Blast",
["r"] = 1,
["Extra"] = false,
["begin"] = 0,
["PowerType"] = -1,
["customsoundend"] = "",
["customname"] = "",
["RoleMeleDps"] = 0,
["groupany"] = true,
["isAlive"] = true,
["timerduration"] = 0,
["unitn"] = "",
["bufftype"] = 13,
["stacks"] = 0,
["focus"] = false,
["raid"] = false,
["texture"] = 12,
["alpha"] = 0.75,
["aurastext"] = "",
["spec1"] = true,
["InstanceBg"] = 0,
["symetrie"] = 0,
["ignoremaj"] = true,
["Timer"] = {
["a"] = 1,
["b"] = 1,
["g"] = 1,
["h"] = 1,
["UpdatePing"] = false,
["Texture"] = "Default",
["enabled"] = false,
["r"] = 1,
["cents"] = true,
["Relative"] = "NONE",
["y"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["id"] = 18,
["Transparent"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["UseOwnColor"] = false,
["Seconds99"] = false,
},
["owntex"] = false,
["isResting"] = false,
["HideRequest"] = false,
["RoleRangeDps"] = 0,
["mine"] = false,
["Active"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["multiids"] = "",
["customtex"] = false,
["inVehicle"] = false,
["speed"] = 1,
["Instance5Man"] = 0,
["sound"] = 23,
["realaura"] = 1,
["finish"] = 1,
["anim2"] = 0,
["customsound"] = "",
["threshold"] = 50,
["exact"] = false,
["ismounted"] = false,
["textaura"] = false,
["spec2"] = true,
["wowtex"] = false,
["groupOrSelf"] = false,
["strata"] = "LOW",
["soundend"] = 0,
["y"] = 259,
["InstanceArena"] = 0,
["inParty"] = 0,
["randomcolor"] = false,
["torsion"] = 1,
["aurastextfont"] = 1,
["RoleTank"] = 0,
["isSecondary"] = false,
["Instance10Man"] = 0,
["Instance25Man"] = 0,
["PvP"] = 0,
["party"] = false,
["combat"] = 0,
["optunitn"] = false,
["size"] = 0.7400000095367432,
["inRaid"] = true,
["id"] = 18,
["InvertAuraBelow"] = 0,
["duration"] = 0,
["RoleHealer"] = 0,
["texmode"] = 1,
["inverse"] = false,
["GTFO"] = 0,
["x"] = -8,
["off"] = false,
["stance"] = 10,
}, -- [18]
{
["gcd"] = false,
["b"] = 1,
["anim1"] = 1,
["g"] = 1,
["tooltipCheck"] = "",
["stacksLower"] = 0,
["target"] = false,
["icon"] = "Interface\\Icons\\Spell_Holy_SummonLightwell",
["beginSpin"] = false,
["buffname"] = "Lightwell",
["r"] = 1,
["Extra"] = false,
["begin"] = 0,
["PowerType"] = -1,
["customsoundend"] = "",
["customname"] = "",
["RoleMeleDps"] = 0,
["groupany"] = true,
["isAlive"] = true,
["timerduration"] = 0,
["unitn"] = "",
["bufftype"] = 7,
["stacks"] = 0,
["focus"] = false,
["raid"] = false,
["texture"] = 1,
["slot"] = 43,
["alpha"] = 0.75,
["aurastext"] = "",
["spec1"] = true,
["InstanceBg"] = 0,
["symetrie"] = 0,
["ignoremaj"] = true,
["Timer"] = {
["a"] = 1,
["b"] = 1,
["g"] = 1,
["h"] = 1,
["UpdatePing"] = false,
["Texture"] = "Default",
["enabled"] = false,
["r"] = 1,
["cents"] = true,
["Relative"] = "NONE",
["y"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["id"] = 19,
["Transparent"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["UseOwnColor"] = false,
["Seconds99"] = false,
},
["owntex"] = true,
["isResting"] = false,
["HideRequest"] = false,
["RoleRangeDps"] = 0,
["mine"] = false,
["Active"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["multiids"] = "",
["customtex"] = false,
["inVehicle"] = false,
["speed"] = 1,
["Instance5Man"] = 0,
["sound"] = 0,
["realaura"] = 1,
["finish"] = 1,
["anim2"] = 0,
["customsound"] = "",
["threshold"] = 50,
["exact"] = false,
["ismounted"] = false,
["textaura"] = false,
["spec2"] = true,
["wowtex"] = false,
["groupOrSelf"] = false,
["strata"] = "LOW",
["soundend"] = 0,
["y"] = -158,
["InstanceArena"] = 0,
["inParty"] = 0,
["randomcolor"] = false,
["torsion"] = 1,
["aurastextfont"] = 1,
["RoleTank"] = 0,
["isSecondary"] = false,
["Instance10Man"] = 0,
["Instance25Man"] = 0,
["PvP"] = 0,
["party"] = false,
["combat"] = true,
["optunitn"] = false,
["inRaid"] = 0,
["id"] = 19,
["InvertAuraBelow"] = 0,
["duration"] = 0,
["RoleHealer"] = 0,
["texmode"] = 1,
["inverse"] = false,
["GTFO"] = 0,
["x"] = 162,
["off"] = false,
["stance"] = 10,
}, -- [19]
{
["gcd"] = false,
["b"] = 1,
["anim1"] = 1,
["g"] = 1,
["tooltipCheck"] = "",
["stacksLower"] = 0,
["target"] = false,
["icon"] = "Interface\\Icons\\Spell_Shadow_Shadowfiend",
["beginSpin"] = false,
["buffname"] = "Shadowfiend",
["r"] = 1,
["Extra"] = false,
["begin"] = 0,
["PowerType"] = -1,
["customsoundend"] = "",
["customname"] = "",
["RoleMeleDps"] = 0,
["groupany"] = true,
["isAlive"] = true,
["timerduration"] = 0,
["unitn"] = "",
["bufftype"] = 7,
["stacks"] = 0,
["focus"] = false,
["raid"] = false,
["texture"] = 1,
["slot"] = 40,
["alpha"] = 0.75,
["aurastext"] = "",
["spec1"] = true,
["InstanceBg"] = 0,
["symetrie"] = 0,
["ignoremaj"] = true,
["Timer"] = {
["a"] = 1,
["b"] = 1,
["g"] = 1,
["h"] = 1,
["UpdatePing"] = false,
["Texture"] = "Default",
["enabled"] = false,
["r"] = 1,
["cents"] = true,
["Relative"] = "NONE",
["y"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["id"] = 20,
["Transparent"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["UseOwnColor"] = false,
["Seconds99"] = false,
},
["owntex"] = true,
["isResting"] = false,
["HideRequest"] = false,
["RoleRangeDps"] = 0,
["mine"] = false,
["Active"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["multiids"] = "",
["customtex"] = false,
["inVehicle"] = false,
["speed"] = 1,
["Instance5Man"] = 0,
["sound"] = 0,
["realaura"] = 1,
["finish"] = 1,
["anim2"] = 0,
["customsound"] = "",
["threshold"] = 50,
["exact"] = false,
["ismounted"] = false,
["textaura"] = false,
["spec2"] = true,
["wowtex"] = false,
["groupOrSelf"] = false,
["strata"] = "LOW",
["soundend"] = 0,
["y"] = -158,
["InstanceArena"] = 0,
["inParty"] = 0,
["randomcolor"] = false,
["torsion"] = 1,
["aurastextfont"] = 1,
["RoleTank"] = 0,
["isSecondary"] = false,
["Instance10Man"] = 0,
["Instance25Man"] = 0,
["PvP"] = 0,
["party"] = false,
["combat"] = true,
["optunitn"] = false,
["inRaid"] = 0,
["id"] = 20,
["InvertAuraBelow"] = 0,
["duration"] = 0,
["RoleHealer"] = 0,
["texmode"] = 1,
["inverse"] = false,
["GTFO"] = 0,
["x"] = -230,
["off"] = false,
["stance"] = 10,
}, -- [20]
}
PowaMisc = {
["AnimationLimit"] = 0,
["TimerRoundUp"] = true,
["Disabled"] = false,
["UserSetMaxTextures"] = 186,
["DefaultTimerTexture"] = "Original",
["AnimationFps"] = 30,
["Version"] = "4.9",
["AllowInspections"] = true,
["OverrideMaxTextures"] = false,
["OnUpdateLimit"] = 0,
["DefaultStacksTexture"] = "Original",
["debug"] = false,
}
PowaTimer = {
}
PowaPlayerListe = {
"Page 1", -- [1]
"Page 2", -- [2]
"Page 3", -- [3]
"Page 4", -- [4]
"Page 5", -- [5]
}
PowaState = {
}

scotbud123
01-09-2011, 08:29 PM
Anyone else notice the pic is down? :S Makes it a little harder to tell which one is which...I want to figure out which one shows the cooldowns slide across your screen and become big at the last second(Like OmniCC does)...if you know which one I'm talking about I would greatly appreciate it if you could tell me. =D Thanks in advance.

Aliena
01-09-2011, 08:50 PM
Was answered about 5 times in the last two pages. ForteXorcist.

scotbud123
01-10-2011, 12:09 AM
Oh, sorry to bother you then! Thanks for the reply! ^_^

bullkk
01-10-2011, 06:00 AM
Aliena, those panels are created by Kgpanels?

Epira
01-10-2011, 12:26 PM

If you look on the addon list you will see kgpanels - therefore, yes they were.

samskara
01-11-2011, 06:54 AM
Was answered about 5 times in the last two pages. ForteXorcist.
Lol Aliena...I recommend adding this to your signature...'That damn addon is ForteXorcist...stop asking me about it".
Over all I like your UI setup. I had posted some screenshot (modeled per ur design) few months back.
I am not sure if you use HBot but if you have tinkered with it lately maybe you can tell me how to resolve this issue. I "keyed" Holy Word: Serenity" into Hbot but that key binding won't work. I checked the spelling etc but...no luck. Any ideas..?
Also I am looking for a Smart Res/Priest Friend type addon...since there are no updates on those two.

Would like to "buy" enlarged screenshot of UI from page 1...:)

- Samskara @Windrunner US

bullkk
01-11-2011, 01:03 PM
Ok,Thank you.

bullkk
01-11-2011, 01:04 PM
If you look on the addon list you will see kgpanels - therefore, yes they were.
Ok.Thank you.

penpen002
01-12-2011, 04:10 AM
Yeah, the OH SO ignored add on list on page 1 AND wow interface.

Illidra
01-12-2011, 04:34 AM
my new way of contributing to the community, im goign to try and write:

the cooldown slider addon in the UI is FORTEXORCIST

on every page in thsi thread at least once :)

penpen002
01-12-2011, 04:37 AM
Maybe make it HUGE like HUGE lol.

Fiask0
01-12-2011, 08:04 AM
PowaSet = {
{
["gcd"] = false,
["b"] = 0.1333333333333333,
["anim1"] = 1,
["g"] = 0,
["tooltipCheck"] = "",
["stacksLower"] = 0,
["target"] = false,
["icon"] = "Interface\\Icons\\Spell_Nature_BloodLust",
["beginSpin"] = false,
["buffname"] = "Bloodlust",
["r"] = 1,
["Extra"] = false,
["begin"] = 0,
["PowerType"] = -1,
["customsoundend"] = "",
["customname"] = "",
["RoleMeleDps"] = 0,
["groupany"] = false,
["isAlive"] = true,
["timerduration"] = 0,
["bufftype"] = 1,
["stacks"] = 0,
["focus"] = false,
["raid"] = false,
["texture"] = 9,
["spec1"] = true,
["alpha"] = 0.75,
["aurastext"] = "Bloodlust",
["ignoremaj"] = true,
["InstanceBg"] = 0,
["symetrie"] = 0,
["Timer"] = {
["a"] = 1,
["b"] = 1,
["g"] = 1,
["h"] = 1.56,
["UpdatePing"] = false,
["Texture"] = "Default",
["enabled"] = false,
["r"] = 1,
["cents"] = true,
["Relative"] = "NONE",
["y"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["id"] = 1,
["Transparent"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["UseOwnColor"] = false,
["Seconds99"] = false,
},
["Stacks"] = {
["a"] = 1,
["id"] = 1,
["r"] = 1,
["b"] = 1,
["Showing"] = false,
["g"] = 1,
["h"] = 1.56,
["y"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["Relative"] = "NONE",
["Transparent"] = false,
["UpdatePing"] = false,
["UseOwnColor"] = false,
["enabled"] = false,
["Texture"] = "Default",
},
["owntex"] = false,
["isResting"] = false,
["HideRequest"] = false,
["RoleRangeDps"] = 0,
["mine"] = false,
["Active"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["multiids"] = "",
["customtex"] = false,
["inVehicle"] = false,
["speed"] = 1,
["Instance5Man"] = 0,
["sound"] = 0,
["realaura"] = 1,
["finish"] = 1,
["anim2"] = 0,
["customsound"] = "",
["threshold"] = 50,
["exact"] = false,
["ismounted"] = false,
["textaura"] = false,
["spec2"] = true,
["wowtex"] = false,
["groupOrSelf"] = false,
["strata"] = "LOW",
["soundend"] = 0,
["y"] = -148,
["InstanceArena"] = 0,
["inParty"] = 0,
["randomcolor"] = false,
["torsion"] = 1,
["aurastextfont"] = 1,
["RoleTank"] = 0,
["isSecondary"] = false,
["Instance10Man"] = 0,
["Instance25Man"] = 0,
["PvP"] = 0,
["party"] = false,
["combat"] = 0,
["optunitn"] = false,
["size"] = 0.2999999821186066,
["inRaid"] = 0,
["id"] = 1,
["InvertAuraBelow"] = 0,
["duration"] = 0,
["RoleHealer"] = 0,
["texmode"] = 1,
["inverse"] = false,
["GTFO"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["off"] = false,
["stance"] = 10,
}, -- [1]
{
["gcd"] = false,
["b"] = 1,
["anim1"] = 1,
["g"] = 0.7176470588235294,
["tooltipCheck"] = "",
["stacksLower"] = 0,
["target"] = false,
["beginSpin"] = false,
["buffname"] = "Blizzard",
["r"] = 0.02745098039215686,
["Extra"] = false,
["begin"] = 0,
["PowerType"] = -1,
["customsoundend"] = "",
["customname"] = "",
["RoleMeleDps"] = 0,
["groupany"] = false,
["isAlive"] = true,
["timerduration"] = 0,
["bufftype"] = 4,
["stacks"] = 0,
["focus"] = false,
["raid"] = false,
["texture"] = 2,
["alpha"] = 1,
["aurastext"] = "",
["InstanceBg"] = 0,
["symetrie"] = 0,
["spec1"] = true,
["ignoremaj"] = true,
["owntex"] = false,
["isResting"] = false,
["HideRequest"] = false,
["RoleRangeDps"] = 0,
["mine"] = false,
["Active"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["multiids"] = "",
["customtex"] = false,
["inVehicle"] = false,
["speed"] = 1,
["Instance5Man"] = 0,
["sound"] = 0,
["realaura"] = 1,
["finish"] = 1,
["anim2"] = 0,
["customsound"] = "",
["threshold"] = 50,
["exact"] = false,
["ismounted"] = false,
["textaura"] = false,
["spec2"] = true,
["wowtex"] = false,
["groupOrSelf"] = false,
["strata"] = "LOW",
["soundend"] = 0,
["y"] = -30,
["InstanceArena"] = 0,
["inParty"] = 0,
["randomcolor"] = false,
["torsion"] = 1,
["aurastextfont"] = 1,
["RoleTank"] = 0,
["isSecondary"] = false,
["Instance10Man"] = 0,
["Instance25Man"] = 0,
["PvP"] = 0,
["party"] = false,
["combat"] = 0,
["optunitn"] = false,
["inRaid"] = 0,
["id"] = 2,
["InvertAuraBelow"] = 0,
["duration"] = 5,
["RoleHealer"] = 0,
["texmode"] = 1,
["inverse"] = false,
["GTFO"] = 0,
["x"] = -150,
["off"] = false,
["stance"] = 10,
}, -- [2]
{
["gcd"] = false,
["b"] = 0,
["anim1"] = 1,
["g"] = 0.392156862745098,
["tooltipCheck"] = "",
["stacksLower"] = 0,
["target"] = false,
["beginSpin"] = false,
["buffname"] = "Rain of Fire",
["r"] = 1,
["Extra"] = false,
["begin"] = 0,
["PowerType"] = -1,
["customsoundend"] = "",
["customname"] = "",
["RoleMeleDps"] = 0,
["groupany"] = false,
["isAlive"] = true,
["timerduration"] = 0,
["bufftype"] = 4,
["stacks"] = 0,
["focus"] = false,
["raid"] = false,
["texture"] = 5,
["alpha"] = 1,
["aurastext"] = "",
["InstanceBg"] = 0,
["symetrie"] = 0,
["spec1"] = true,
["ignoremaj"] = true,
["owntex"] = false,
["isResting"] = false,
["HideRequest"] = false,
["RoleRangeDps"] = 0,
["mine"] = false,
["Active"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["multiids"] = "",
["customtex"] = false,
["inVehicle"] = false,
["speed"] = 1,
["Instance5Man"] = 0,
["sound"] = 0,
["realaura"] = 1,
["finish"] = 0,
["anim2"] = 0,
["customsound"] = "",
["threshold"] = 50,
["exact"] = false,
["ismounted"] = false,
["textaura"] = false,
["spec2"] = true,
["wowtex"] = true,
["groupOrSelf"] = false,
["strata"] = "LOW",
["soundend"] = 0,
["y"] = -30,
["InstanceArena"] = 0,
["inParty"] = 0,
["randomcolor"] = false,
["torsion"] = 1,
["aurastextfont"] = 1,
["RoleTank"] = 0,
["isSecondary"] = false,
["Instance10Man"] = 0,
["Instance25Man"] = 0,
["PvP"] = 0,
["party"] = false,
["combat"] = 0,
["optunitn"] = false,
["size"] = 1.439999938011169,
["inRaid"] = 0,
["id"] = 3,
["InvertAuraBelow"] = 0,
["duration"] = 5,
["RoleHealer"] = 0,
["texmode"] = 1,
["inverse"] = false,
["GTFO"] = 0,
["x"] = 14,
["off"] = false,
["stance"] = 10,
}, -- [3]
{
["gcd"] = false,
["b"] = 0,
["anim1"] = 1,
["g"] = 1,
["tooltipCheck"] = "",
["stacksLower"] = 0,
["target"] = false,
["beginSpin"] = false,
["buffname"] = "Poison Cloud",
["r"] = 0.4,
["Extra"] = false,
["begin"] = 0,
["PowerType"] = -1,
["customsoundend"] = "",
["customname"] = "",
["RoleMeleDps"] = 0,
["groupany"] = false,
["isAlive"] = true,
["timerduration"] = 0,
["bufftype"] = 4,
["stacks"] = 0,
["focus"] = false,
["raid"] = false,
["texture"] = 5,
["alpha"] = 1,
["aurastext"] = "",
["InstanceBg"] = 0,
["symetrie"] = 0,
["spec1"] = true,
["ignoremaj"] = true,
["owntex"] = false,
["isResting"] = false,
["HideRequest"] = false,
["RoleRangeDps"] = 0,
["mine"] = false,
["Active"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["multiids"] = "",
["customtex"] = false,
["inVehicle"] = false,
["speed"] = 1,
["Instance5Man"] = 0,
["sound"] = 0,
["realaura"] = 1,
["finish"] = 1,
["anim2"] = 0,
["customsound"] = "",
["threshold"] = 50,
["exact"] = false,
["ismounted"] = false,
["textaura"] = false,
["spec2"] = true,
["wowtex"] = true,
["groupOrSelf"] = false,
["strata"] = "LOW",
["soundend"] = 0,
["y"] = -30,
["InstanceArena"] = 0,
["inParty"] = 0,
["randomcolor"] = false,
["torsion"] = 1,
["aurastextfont"] = 1,
["RoleTank"] = 0,
["isSecondary"] = false,
["Instance10Man"] = 0,
["Instance25Man"] = 0,
["PvP"] = 0,
["party"] = false,
["combat"] = 0,
["optunitn"] = false,
["inRaid"] = 0,
["id"] = 4,
["InvertAuraBelow"] = 0,
["duration"] = 5,
["RoleHealer"] = 0,
["texmode"] = 1,
["inverse"] = false,
["GTFO"] = 0,
["x"] = -150,
["off"] = false,
["stance"] = 10,
}, -- [4]
{
["gcd"] = false,
["b"] = 0.6666666666666666,
["anim1"] = 1,
["g"] = 1,
["tooltipCheck"] = "",
["stacksLower"] = 0,
["target"] = false,
["icon"] = "INTERFACE\\ICONS\\priest_icon_innewill",
["beginSpin"] = false,
["buffname"] = "Inner",
["r"] = 0.2156862745098039,
["Extra"] = false,
["begin"] = 0,
["PowerType"] = -1,
["customsoundend"] = "",
["customname"] = "",
["RoleMeleDps"] = 0,
["groupany"] = false,
["isAlive"] = true,
["timerduration"] = 0,
["bufftype"] = 1,
["stacks"] = 0,
["focus"] = false,
["raid"] = false,
["texture"] = 2,
["alpha"] = 1,
["aurastext"] = "",
["spec1"] = true,
["InstanceBg"] = 0,
["symetrie"] = 0,
["ignoremaj"] = true,
["Timer"] = {
["a"] = 1,
["b"] = 1,
["g"] = 1,
["UpdatePing"] = false,
["Texture"] = "Default",
["enabled"] = false,
["r"] = 1,
["cents"] = true,
["Relative"] = "NONE",
["y"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["id"] = 5,
["Transparent"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["UseOwnColor"] = false,
["Seconds99"] = false,
},
["owntex"] = false,
["isResting"] = false,
["HideRequest"] = false,
["RoleRangeDps"] = 0,
["mine"] = false,
["Active"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["multiids"] = "",
["customtex"] = false,
["inVehicle"] = false,
["speed"] = 1,
["Instance5Man"] = 0,
["sound"] = 0,
["realaura"] = 1,
["finish"] = 1,
["anim2"] = 0,
["customsound"] = "",
["threshold"] = 50,
["exact"] = false,
["ismounted"] = false,
["textaura"] = false,
["spec2"] = true,
["wowtex"] = false,
["groupOrSelf"] = false,
["strata"] = "LOW",
["soundend"] = 0,
["y"] = -30,
["InstanceArena"] = 0,
["inParty"] = 0,
["randomcolor"] = false,
["torsion"] = 1,
["aurastextfont"] = 1,
["RoleTank"] = 0,
["isSecondary"] = false,
["Instance10Man"] = 0,
["Instance25Man"] = 0,
["PvP"] = 0,
["party"] = false,
["combat"] = 0,
["optunitn"] = false,
["size"] = 0.6800000071525574,
["inRaid"] = 0,
["id"] = 5,
["InvertAuraBelow"] = 0,
["duration"] = 0,
["RoleHealer"] = 0,
["texmode"] = 1,
["inverse"] = true,
["GTFO"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["off"] = false,
["stance"] = 10,
}, -- [5]
{
["gcd"] = false,
["b"] = 1,
["anim1"] = 1,
["g"] = 0,
["tooltipCheck"] = "",
["stacksLower"] = 0,
["target"] = false,
["icon"] = "",
["beginSpin"] = false,
["buffname"] = "Void Zone",
["r"] = 0.8313725490196078,
["Extra"] = false,
["begin"] = 0,
["PowerType"] = -1,
["customsoundend"] = "",
["customname"] = "",
["RoleMeleDps"] = 0,
["groupany"] = false,
["isAlive"] = true,
["timerduration"] = 0,
["bufftype"] = 4,
["stacks"] = 0,
["focus"] = false,
["raid"] = false,
["texture"] = 5,
["alpha"] = 1,
["aurastext"] = "",
["InstanceBg"] = 0,
["symetrie"] = 0,
["spec1"] = true,
["ignoremaj"] = true,
["owntex"] = false,
["isResting"] = false,
["HideRequest"] = false,
["RoleRangeDps"] = 0,
["mine"] = false,
["Active"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["multiids"] = "",
["customtex"] = false,
["inVehicle"] = false,
["speed"] = 1,
["Instance5Man"] = 0,
["sound"] = 0,
["realaura"] = 1,
["finish"] = 1,
["anim2"] = 0,
["customsound"] = "",
["threshold"] = 50,
["exact"] = false,
["ismounted"] = false,
["textaura"] = false,
["spec2"] = true,
["wowtex"] = true,
["groupOrSelf"] = false,
["strata"] = "LOW",
["soundend"] = 0,
["y"] = -30,
["InstanceArena"] = 0,
["inParty"] = 0,
["randomcolor"] = false,
["torsion"] = 1,
["aurastextfont"] = 1,
["RoleTank"] = 0,
["isSecondary"] = false,
["Instance10Man"] = 0,
["Instance25Man"] = 0,
["PvP"] = 0,
["party"] = false,
["combat"] = 0,
["optunitn"] = false,
["inRaid"] = 0,
["id"] = 6,
["InvertAuraBelow"] = 0,
["duration"] = 5,
["RoleHealer"] = 0,
["texmode"] = 1,
["inverse"] = false,
["GTFO"] = 0,
["x"] = -150,
["off"] = false,
["stance"] = 10,
}, -- [6]
{
["gcd"] = false,
["b"] = 1,
["anim1"] = 1,
["g"] = 0.5254901960784314,
["tooltipCheck"] = "",
["stacksLower"] = 0,
["target"] = false,
["icon"] = "Interface\\Icons\\Spell_Arcane_PrismaticCloak",
["beginSpin"] = false,
["buffname"] = "Lightweave",
["r"] = 0.6823529411764706,
["Extra"] = false,
["begin"] = 0,
["PowerType"] = -1,
["customsoundend"] = "",
["customname"] = "",
["RoleMeleDps"] = 0,
["groupany"] = false,
["isAlive"] = true,
["timerduration"] = 0,
["bufftype"] = 1,
["stacks"] = 0,
["focus"] = false,
["raid"] = false,
["texture"] = 16,
["alpha"] = 1,
["aurastext"] = "",
["spec1"] = true,
["InstanceBg"] = 0,
["symetrie"] = 0,
["ignoremaj"] = true,
["Timer"] = {
["a"] = 1,
["b"] = 1,
["g"] = 1,
["h"] = 1.56,
["UpdatePing"] = false,
["Texture"] = "Default",
["enabled"] = false,
["r"] = 1,
["cents"] = true,
["Relative"] = "NONE",
["y"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["id"] = 7,
["Transparent"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["UseOwnColor"] = false,
["Seconds99"] = false,
},
["owntex"] = false,
["isResting"] = false,
["HideRequest"] = false,
["RoleRangeDps"] = 0,
["mine"] = false,
["Active"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["multiids"] = "",
["customtex"] = false,
["inVehicle"] = false,
["speed"] = 1,
["Instance5Man"] = 0,
["sound"] = 0,
["realaura"] = 1,
["finish"] = 1,
["anim2"] = 0,
["customsound"] = "",
["threshold"] = 50,
["exact"] = false,
["ismounted"] = false,
["textaura"] = false,
["spec2"] = true,
["wowtex"] = true,
["groupOrSelf"] = false,
["strata"] = "LOW",
["soundend"] = 0,
["y"] = -30,
["InstanceArena"] = 0,
["inParty"] = 0,
["randomcolor"] = false,
["torsion"] = 1,
["aurastextfont"] = 1,
["RoleTank"] = 0,
["isSecondary"] = false,
["Instance10Man"] = 0,
["Instance25Man"] = 0,
["PvP"] = 0,
["party"] = false,
["combat"] = 0,
["optunitn"] = false,
["size"] = 0.239999994635582,
["inRaid"] = 0,
["id"] = 7,
["InvertAuraBelow"] = 0,
["duration"] = 0,
["RoleHealer"] = 0,
["texmode"] = 1,
["inverse"] = false,
["GTFO"] = 0,
["x"] = 130,
["off"] = false,
["stance"] = 10,
}, -- [7]
{
["gcd"] = false,
["b"] = 0.2078431372549019,
["anim1"] = 1,
["g"] = 0.6941176470588235,
["tooltipCheck"] = "",
["stacksLower"] = 0,
["target"] = false,
["icon"] = "Interface\\Icons\\Spell_Holy_SurgeOfLight",
["beginSpin"] = false,
["buffname"] = "Surge of Light",
["r"] = 1,
["Extra"] = false,
["begin"] = 0,
["PowerType"] = -1,
["customsoundend"] = "",
["customname"] = "",
["RoleMeleDps"] = 0,
["groupany"] = false,
["isAlive"] = true,
["timerduration"] = 0,
["bufftype"] = 1,
["stacks"] = 0,
["focus"] = false,
["raid"] = false,
["texture"] = 2,
["spec1"] = true,
["alpha"] = 1,
["aurastext"] = "",
["ignoremaj"] = true,
["InstanceBg"] = 0,
["symetrie"] = 1,
["Timer"] = {
["a"] = 1,
["b"] = 1,
["g"] = 1,
["UpdatePing"] = false,
["Texture"] = "Default",
["enabled"] = true,
["r"] = 1,
["cents"] = true,
["Relative"] = "NONE",
["y"] = -133,
["x"] = 117,
["id"] = 8,
["Transparent"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["UseOwnColor"] = false,
["Seconds99"] = false,
},
["Stacks"] = {
["a"] = 1,
["id"] = 8,
["r"] = 1,
["b"] = 1,
["Showing"] = false,
["g"] = 1,
["h"] = 1.56,
["y"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["Relative"] = "NONE",
["Transparent"] = false,
["UpdatePing"] = false,
["UseOwnColor"] = false,
["enabled"] = false,
["Texture"] = "Default",
},
["owntex"] = false,
["isResting"] = false,
["HideRequest"] = false,
["RoleRangeDps"] = 0,
["mine"] = false,
["Active"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["multiids"] = "",
["customtex"] = false,
["inVehicle"] = false,
["speed"] = 1,
["Instance5Man"] = 0,
["sound"] = 0,
["realaura"] = 1,
["finish"] = 1,
["anim2"] = 0,
["customsound"] = "",
["threshold"] = 50,
["exact"] = false,
["ismounted"] = false,
["textaura"] = false,
["spec2"] = true,
["wowtex"] = false,
["groupOrSelf"] = false,
["strata"] = "LOW",
["soundend"] = 0,
["y"] = -30,
["InstanceArena"] = 0,
["inParty"] = 0,
["randomcolor"] = false,
["torsion"] = 1,
["aurastextfont"] = 1,
["RoleTank"] = 0,
["isSecondary"] = false,
["Instance10Man"] = 0,
["Instance25Man"] = 0,
["PvP"] = 0,
["party"] = false,
["combat"] = 0,
["optunitn"] = false,
["size"] = 0.9599999785423279,
["inRaid"] = 0,
["id"] = 8,
["InvertAuraBelow"] = 0,
["duration"] = 0,
["RoleHealer"] = 0,
["texmode"] = 1,
["inverse"] = false,
["GTFO"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["off"] = false,
["stance"] = 10,
}, -- [8]
{
["gcd"] = false,
["b"] = 0.984313725490196,
["anim1"] = 1,
["g"] = 0.3411764705882353,
["tooltipCheck"] = "",
["stacksLower"] = 0,
["target"] = false,
["icon"] = "Interface\\Icons\\Spell_Holy_Serendipity",
["beginSpin"] = false,
["buffname"] = "Serendipity",
["r"] = 0.596078431372549,
["Extra"] = false,
["begin"] = 0,
["PowerType"] = -1,
["customsoundend"] = "",
["customname"] = "",
["RoleMeleDps"] = 0,
["groupany"] = false,
["isAlive"] = true,
["timerduration"] = 0,
["bufftype"] = 1,
["stacks"] = 3,
["focus"] = false,
["raid"] = false,
["texture"] = 22,
["spec1"] = true,
["alpha"] = 0.75,
["aurastext"] = "",
["ignoremaj"] = true,
["InstanceBg"] = 0,
["symetrie"] = 0,
["Timer"] = {
["a"] = 1,
["b"] = 1,
["g"] = 1,
["h"] = 1.56,
["UpdatePing"] = false,
["Texture"] = "Default",
["enabled"] = false,
["r"] = 1,
["cents"] = true,
["Relative"] = "NONE",
["y"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["id"] = 9,
["Transparent"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["UseOwnColor"] = false,
["Seconds99"] = false,
},
["Stacks"] = {
["a"] = 1,
["id"] = 9,
["r"] = 1,
["b"] = 1,
["Showing"] = false,
["g"] = 1,
["h"] = 1.56,
["y"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["Relative"] = "NONE",
["Transparent"] = false,
["UpdatePing"] = false,
["UseOwnColor"] = false,
["enabled"] = false,
["Texture"] = "Default",
},
["owntex"] = false,
["isResting"] = false,
["HideRequest"] = false,
["RoleRangeDps"] = 0,
["mine"] = false,
["Active"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["multiids"] = "",
["customtex"] = false,
["inVehicle"] = false,
["speed"] = 1,
["Instance5Man"] = 0,
["sound"] = 0,
["realaura"] = 1,
["finish"] = 1,
["anim2"] = 0,
["customsound"] = "",
["threshold"] = 50,
["exact"] = false,
["ismounted"] = false,
["textaura"] = false,
["spec2"] = true,
["wowtex"] = true,
["groupOrSelf"] = false,
["strata"] = "LOW",
["soundend"] = 0,
["y"] = 71,
["InstanceArena"] = 0,
["inParty"] = 0,
["randomcolor"] = false,
["torsion"] = 1,
["aurastextfont"] = 1,
["RoleTank"] = 0,
["isSecondary"] = false,
["Instance10Man"] = 0,
["Instance25Man"] = 0,
["PvP"] = 0,
["party"] = false,
["combat"] = 0,
["optunitn"] = false,
["size"] = 0.3400000035762787,
["inRaid"] = 0,
["id"] = 9,
["InvertAuraBelow"] = 0,
["duration"] = 0,
["RoleHealer"] = 0,
["texmode"] = 1,
["inverse"] = false,
["GTFO"] = 0,
["x"] = -167,
["off"] = false,
["stance"] = 10,
}, -- [9]
{
["gcd"] = false,
["b"] = 0.4274509803921568,
["anim1"] = 1,
["g"] = 0.5098039215686274,
["tooltipCheck"] = "",
["stacksLower"] = 0,
["target"] = false,
["icon"] = "Interface\\Icons\\Spell_Frost_ColdHearted",
["beginSpin"] = false,
["buffname"] = "Memories of Love",
["r"] = 1,
["Extra"] = false,
["begin"] = 0,
["PowerType"] = -1,
["customsoundend"] = "",
["customname"] = "",
["RoleMeleDps"] = 0,
["groupany"] = false,
["isAlive"] = true,
["timerduration"] = 0,
["bufftype"] = 1,
["stacks"] = 0,
["focus"] = false,
["raid"] = false,
["texture"] = 23,
["spec1"] = true,
["alpha"] = 0.75,
["aurastext"] = "",
["ignoremaj"] = true,
["InstanceBg"] = 0,
["symetrie"] = 0,
["Timer"] = {
["a"] = 1,
["b"] = 1,
["g"] = 1,
["h"] = 1.56,
["UpdatePing"] = false,
["Texture"] = "Default",
["enabled"] = false,
["r"] = 1,
["cents"] = true,
["Relative"] = "NONE",
["y"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["id"] = 10,
["Transparent"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["UseOwnColor"] = false,
["Seconds99"] = false,
},
["Stacks"] = {
["a"] = 1,
["id"] = 10,
["r"] = 1,
["b"] = 1,
["Showing"] = false,
["g"] = 1,
["h"] = 1.56,
["y"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["Relative"] = "NONE",
["Transparent"] = false,
["UpdatePing"] = false,
["UseOwnColor"] = false,
["enabled"] = false,
["Texture"] = "Default",
},
["owntex"] = false,
["isResting"] = false,
["HideRequest"] = false,
["RoleRangeDps"] = 0,
["mine"] = false,
["Active"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["multiids"] = "",
["customtex"] = false,
["inVehicle"] = false,
["speed"] = 1,
["Instance5Man"] = 0,
["sound"] = 0,
["realaura"] = 1,
["finish"] = 1,
["anim2"] = 0,
["customsound"] = "",
["threshold"] = 50,
["exact"] = false,
["ismounted"] = false,
["textaura"] = false,
["spec2"] = true,
["wowtex"] = true,
["groupOrSelf"] = false,
["strata"] = "LOW",
["soundend"] = 0,
["y"] = 72,
["InstanceArena"] = 0,
["inParty"] = 0,
["randomcolor"] = false,
["torsion"] = 1,
["aurastextfont"] = 1,
["RoleTank"] = 0,
["isSecondary"] = false,
["Instance10Man"] = 0,
["Instance25Man"] = 0,
["PvP"] = 0,
["party"] = false,
["combat"] = 0,
["optunitn"] = false,
["size"] = 0.4399999976158142,
["inRaid"] = 0,
["id"] = 10,
["InvertAuraBelow"] = 0,
["duration"] = 0,
["RoleHealer"] = 0,
["texmode"] = 1,
["inverse"] = false,
["GTFO"] = 0,
["x"] = 193,
["off"] = false,
["stance"] = 10,
}, -- [10]
{
["gcd"] = false,
["b"] = 1,
["anim1"] = 8,
["g"] = 0.6274509803921569,
["tooltipCheck"] = "",
["stacksLower"] = 0,
["target"] = false,
["icon"] = "Interface\\Icons\\Spell_Shaman_StaticShock",
["beginSpin"] = false,
["buffname"] = "Storm Power",
["r"] = 0,
["Extra"] = false,
["begin"] = 0,
["PowerType"] = -1,
["customsoundend"] = "",
["customname"] = "",
["RoleMeleDps"] = 0,
["groupany"] = false,
["isAlive"] = true,
["timerduration"] = 0,
["bufftype"] = 1,
["stacks"] = 0,
["focus"] = false,
["raid"] = false,
["texture"] = 13,
["spec1"] = true,
["alpha"] = 0.75,
["aurastext"] = "",
["ignoremaj"] = true,
["InstanceBg"] = 0,
["symetrie"] = 0,
["Timer"] = {
["a"] = 1,
["b"] = 1,
["g"] = 1,
["h"] = 2.649999856948853,
["UpdatePing"] = false,
["Texture"] = "Default",
["enabled"] = true,
["r"] = 1,
["cents"] = true,
["Relative"] = "NONE",
["y"] = -24,
["x"] = 132,
["id"] = 11,
["Transparent"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["UseOwnColor"] = false,
["Seconds99"] = false,
},
["Stacks"] = {
["a"] = 1,
["id"] = 11,
["r"] = 1,
["b"] = 1,
["Showing"] = false,
["g"] = 1,
["y"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["Relative"] = "NONE",
["Transparent"] = false,
["UpdatePing"] = false,
["UseOwnColor"] = false,
["enabled"] = false,
["Texture"] = "Default",
},
["owntex"] = false,
["isResting"] = false,
["HideRequest"] = false,
["RoleRangeDps"] = 0,
["mine"] = false,
["Active"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["multiids"] = "",
["customtex"] = false,
["inVehicle"] = false,
["speed"] = 1,
["Instance5Man"] = 0,
["sound"] = 0,
["realaura"] = 1,
["finish"] = 2,
["anim2"] = 0,
["customsound"] = "",
["threshold"] = 50,
["exact"] = false,
["ismounted"] = false,
["textaura"] = false,
["spec2"] = true,
["wowtex"] = true,
["groupOrSelf"] = false,
["strata"] = "LOW",
["soundend"] = 0,
["y"] = -30,
["InstanceArena"] = 0,
["inParty"] = 0,
["randomcolor"] = false,
["torsion"] = 1,
["aurastextfont"] = 1,
["RoleTank"] = 0,
["isSecondary"] = false,
["Instance10Man"] = 0,
["Instance25Man"] = 0,
["PvP"] = 0,
["party"] = false,
["combat"] = 0,
["optunitn"] = false,
["inRaid"] = 0,
["id"] = 11,
["InvertAuraBelow"] = 0,
["duration"] = 0,
["RoleHealer"] = 0,
["texmode"] = 1,
["inverse"] = false,
["GTFO"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["off"] = false,
["stance"] = 10,
}, -- [11]
{
["gcd"] = false,
["b"] = 0,
["anim1"] = 1,
["g"] = 0.5372549019607843,
["tooltipCheck"] = "",
["stacksLower"] = 0,
["target"] = false,
["icon"] = "Interface\\Icons\\Spell_Holy_PowerInfusion",
["beginSpin"] = false,
["buffname"] = "Power Infusion",
["r"] = 1,
["Extra"] = false,
["begin"] = 0,
["PowerType"] = -1,
["customsoundend"] = "",
["customname"] = "",
["RoleMeleDps"] = 0,
["groupany"] = false,
["isAlive"] = true,
["timerduration"] = 0,
["bufftype"] = 1,
["stacks"] = 0,
["focus"] = false,
["raid"] = false,
["texture"] = 15,
["spec1"] = true,
["alpha"] = 0.75,
["aurastext"] = "",
["ignoremaj"] = true,
["InstanceBg"] = 0,
["symetrie"] = 0,
["Timer"] = {
["a"] = 1,
["b"] = 1,
["g"] = 1,
["h"] = 1,
["UpdatePing"] = false,
["Texture"] = "Default",
["enabled"] = false,
["r"] = 1,
["cents"] = true,
["Relative"] = "NONE",
["y"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["id"] = 12,
["Transparent"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["UseOwnColor"] = false,
["Seconds99"] = false,
},
["Stacks"] = {
["a"] = 1,
["id"] = 12,
["r"] = 1,
["b"] = 1,
["Showing"] = false,
["g"] = 1,
["h"] = 1,
["y"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["Relative"] = "NONE",
["Transparent"] = false,
["UpdatePing"] = false,
["UseOwnColor"] = false,
["enabled"] = false,
["Texture"] = "Default",
},
["owntex"] = false,
["isResting"] = false,
["HideRequest"] = false,
["RoleRangeDps"] = 0,
["mine"] = false,
["Active"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["multiids"] = "",
["customtex"] = false,
["inVehicle"] = false,
["speed"] = 1,
["Instance5Man"] = 0,
["sound"] = 0,
["realaura"] = 1,
["finish"] = 1,
["anim2"] = 0,
["customsound"] = "",
["threshold"] = 50,
["exact"] = false,
["ismounted"] = false,
["textaura"] = false,
["spec2"] = true,
["wowtex"] = false,
["groupOrSelf"] = false,
["strata"] = "LOW",
["soundend"] = 0,
["y"] = -30,
["InstanceArena"] = 0,
["inParty"] = 0,
["randomcolor"] = false,
["torsion"] = 1,
["aurastextfont"] = 1,
["RoleTank"] = 0,
["isSecondary"] = false,
["Instance10Man"] = 0,
["Instance25Man"] = 0,
["PvP"] = 0,
["party"] = false,
["combat"] = 0,
["optunitn"] = false,
["size"] = 0.5600000023841858,
["inRaid"] = 0,
["id"] = 12,
["InvertAuraBelow"] = 0,
["duration"] = 0,
["RoleHealer"] = 0,
["texmode"] = 1,
["inverse"] = false,
["GTFO"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["off"] = false,
["stance"] = 10,
}, -- [12]
{
["gcd"] = false,
["b"] = 0,
["anim1"] = 1,
["g"] = 0.03137254901960784,
["tooltipCheck"] = "",
["stacksLower"] = 0,
["target"] = false,
["icon"] = "Interface\\Icons\\Inv_Misc_SummerFest_BrazierOrang e",
["beginSpin"] = false,
["buffname"] = "Toasty Fire",
["r"] = 1,
["Extra"] = false,
["begin"] = 0,
["PowerType"] = -1,
["customsoundend"] = "",
["customname"] = "",
["RoleMeleDps"] = 0,
["groupany"] = false,
["isAlive"] = true,
["timerduration"] = 0,
["bufftype"] = 1,
["stacks"] = 0,
["focus"] = false,
["raid"] = false,
["texture"] = 23,
["spec1"] = true,
["alpha"] = 0.75,
["aurastext"] = "",
["ignoremaj"] = true,
["InstanceBg"] = 0,
["symetrie"] = 0,
["Timer"] = {
["a"] = 1,
["b"] = 1,
["g"] = 1,
["h"] = 1.56,
["UpdatePing"] = false,
["Texture"] = "Default",
["enabled"] = false,
["r"] = 1,
["cents"] = true,
["Relative"] = "NONE",
["y"] = 0,
["x"] = 46,
["id"] = 13,
["Transparent"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["UseOwnColor"] = false,
["Seconds99"] = false,
},
["Stacks"] = {
["a"] = 1,
["id"] = 13,
["r"] = 1,
["b"] = 1,
["Showing"] = false,
["g"] = 1,
["y"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["Relative"] = "NONE",
["Transparent"] = false,
["UpdatePing"] = false,
["UseOwnColor"] = false,
["enabled"] = false,
["Texture"] = "Default",
},
["owntex"] = false,
["isResting"] = false,
["HideRequest"] = false,
["RoleRangeDps"] = 0,
["mine"] = false,
["Active"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["multiids"] = "",
["customtex"] = false,
["inVehicle"] = false,
["speed"] = 1,
["Instance5Man"] = 0,
["sound"] = 0,
["realaura"] = 1,
["finish"] = 1,
["anim2"] = 0,
["customsound"] = "",
["threshold"] = 50,
["exact"] = false,
["ismounted"] = false,
["textaura"] = false,
["spec2"] = true,
["wowtex"] = false,
["groupOrSelf"] = false,
["strata"] = "LOW",
["soundend"] = 0,
["y"] = -30,
["InstanceArena"] = 0,
["inParty"] = 0,
["randomcolor"] = false,
["torsion"] = 1,
["aurastextfont"] = 1,
["RoleTank"] = 0,
["isSecondary"] = false,
["Instance10Man"] = 0,
["Instance25Man"] = 0,
["PvP"] = 0,
["party"] = false,
["combat"] = 0,
["optunitn"] = false,
["inRaid"] = 0,
["id"] = 13,
["InvertAuraBelow"] = 0,
["duration"] = 0,
["RoleHealer"] = 0,
["texmode"] = 1,
["inverse"] = false,
["GTFO"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["off"] = false,
["stance"] = 10,
}, -- [13]
{
["gcd"] = false,
["b"] = 0.8823529411764706,
["anim1"] = 1,
["g"] = 0.9372549019607843,
["tooltipCheck"] = "",
["stacksLower"] = 0,
["target"] = false,
["icon"] = "Interface\\Icons\\Spell_Holy_CircleOfRenewal",
["beginSpin"] = false,
["buffname"] = "Circle of Healing",
["r"] = 1,
["Extra"] = false,
["begin"] = 0,
["PowerType"] = -1,
["customsoundend"] = "",
["customname"] = "",
["RoleMeleDps"] = 0,
["groupany"] = false,
["isAlive"] = true,
["timerduration"] = 0,
["bufftype"] = 7,
["stacks"] = 0,
["focus"] = false,
["raid"] = false,
["texture"] = 28,
["slot"] = 26,
["alpha"] = 0.75,
["aurastext"] = "",
["spec1"] = true,
["InstanceBg"] = 0,
["symetrie"] = 0,
["ignoremaj"] = true,
["Timer"] = {
["a"] = 1,
["b"] = 1,
["g"] = 1,
["UpdatePing"] = false,
["Texture"] = "Default",
["enabled"] = false,
["r"] = 1,
["cents"] = true,
["Relative"] = "NONE",
["y"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["id"] = 14,
["Transparent"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["UseOwnColor"] = false,
["Seconds99"] = false,
},
["owntex"] = true,
["isResting"] = false,
["HideRequest"] = false,
["RoleRangeDps"] = 0,
["mine"] = false,
["Active"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["multiids"] = "",
["customtex"] = false,
["inVehicle"] = false,
["speed"] = 1,
["Instance5Man"] = 0,
["sound"] = 0,
["realaura"] = 1,
["finish"] = 1,
["anim2"] = 0,
["customsound"] = "",
["threshold"] = 50,
["exact"] = false,
["ismounted"] = false,
["textaura"] = false,
["spec2"] = true,
["wowtex"] = false,
["groupOrSelf"] = false,
["strata"] = "LOW",
["soundend"] = 0,
["y"] = -158,
["InstanceArena"] = 0,
["inParty"] = 0,
["randomcolor"] = false,
["torsion"] = 1,
["aurastextfont"] = 1,
["RoleTank"] = 0,
["isSecondary"] = false,
["Instance10Man"] = 0,
["Instance25Man"] = 0,
["PvP"] = 0,
["party"] = false,
["combat"] = true,
["optunitn"] = false,
["inRaid"] = 0,
["id"] = 14,
["InvertAuraBelow"] = 0,
["duration"] = 0,
["RoleHealer"] = 0,
["texmode"] = 2,
["inverse"] = false,
["GTFO"] = 0,
["x"] = -72,
["off"] = false,
["stance"] = 10,
}, -- [14]
{
["gcd"] = false,
["b"] = 1,
["anim1"] = 1,
["g"] = 1,
["tooltipCheck"] = "",
["stacksLower"] = 0,
["target"] = false,
["icon"] = "Interface\\Icons\\Spell_Holy_PrayerOfMendingtga",
["beginSpin"] = false,
["buffname"] = "Prayer of Mending",
["r"] = 1,
["Extra"] = false,
["begin"] = 0,
["PowerType"] = -1,
["customsoundend"] = "",
["customname"] = "",
["RoleMeleDps"] = 0,
["groupany"] = false,
["isAlive"] = true,
["timerduration"] = 0,
["bufftype"] = 7,
["stacks"] = 0,
["focus"] = false,
["raid"] = false,
["texture"] = 1,
["slot"] = 3,
["alpha"] = 0.75,
["aurastext"] = "",
["spec1"] = true,
["InstanceBg"] = 0,
["symetrie"] = 0,
["ignoremaj"] = true,
["Timer"] = {
["a"] = 1,
["b"] = 1,
["g"] = 1,
["UpdatePing"] = false,
["Texture"] = "Default",
["enabled"] = false,
["r"] = 1,
["cents"] = true,
["Relative"] = "NONE",
["y"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["id"] = 15,
["Transparent"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["UseOwnColor"] = false,
["Seconds99"] = false,
},
["owntex"] = true,
["isResting"] = false,
["HideRequest"] = false,
["RoleRangeDps"] = 0,
["mine"] = false,
["Active"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["multiids"] = "",
["customtex"] = false,
["inVehicle"] = false,
["speed"] = 1,
["Instance5Man"] = 0,
["sound"] = 0,
["realaura"] = 1,
["finish"] = 1,
["anim2"] = 0,
["customsound"] = "",
["threshold"] = 50,
["exact"] = false,
["ismounted"] = false,
["textaura"] = false,
["spec2"] = true,
["wowtex"] = false,
["groupOrSelf"] = false,
["strata"] = "LOW",
["soundend"] = 0,
["y"] = -158,
["InstanceArena"] = 0,
["inParty"] = 0,
["randomcolor"] = false,
["torsion"] = 1,
["aurastextfont"] = 1,
["RoleTank"] = 0,
["isSecondary"] = false,
["Instance10Man"] = 0,
["Instance25Man"] = 0,
["PvP"] = 0,
["party"] = false,
["combat"] = true,
["optunitn"] = false,
["inRaid"] = 0,
["id"] = 15,
["InvertAuraBelow"] = 0,
["duration"] = 0,
["RoleHealer"] = 0,
["texmode"] = 2,
["inverse"] = false,
["GTFO"] = 0,
["x"] = 83,
["off"] = false,
["stance"] = 10,
}, -- [15]
{
["gcd"] = false,
["b"] = 1,
["anim1"] = 1,
["g"] = 1,
["tooltipCheck"] = "",
["stacksLower"] = 0,
["target"] = false,
["icon"] = "INTERFACE\\ICONS\\priest_icon_chakra",
["beginSpin"] = false,
["buffname"] = "Chakra",
["r"] = 1,
["Extra"] = false,
["begin"] = 0,
["PowerType"] = -1,
["customsoundend"] = "",
["customname"] = "",
["RoleMeleDps"] = 0,
["groupany"] = true,
["isAlive"] = true,
["timerduration"] = 0,
["unitn"] = "",
["bufftype"] = 7,
["stacks"] = 0,
["focus"] = false,
["raid"] = false,
["texture"] = 1,
["slot"] = 38,
["alpha"] = 0.75,
["aurastext"] = "",
["spec1"] = true,
["InstanceBg"] = 0,
["symetrie"] = 0,
["ignoremaj"] = true,
["Timer"] = {
["a"] = 1,
["b"] = 1,
["g"] = 1,
["h"] = 1,
["UpdatePing"] = false,
["Texture"] = "Default",
["enabled"] = false,
["r"] = 1,
["cents"] = true,
["Relative"] = "NONE",
["y"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["id"] = 16,
["Transparent"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["UseOwnColor"] = false,
["Seconds99"] = false,
},
["owntex"] = true,
["isResting"] = false,
["HideRequest"] = false,
["RoleRangeDps"] = 0,
["mine"] = false,
["Active"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["multiids"] = "",
["customtex"] = false,
["inVehicle"] = false,
["speed"] = 1,
["Instance5Man"] = 0,
["sound"] = 0,
["realaura"] = 1,
["finish"] = 1,
["anim2"] = 0,
["customsound"] = "",
["threshold"] = 50,
["exact"] = false,
["ismounted"] = false,
["textaura"] = false,
["spec2"] = false,
["wowtex"] = false,
["groupOrSelf"] = false,
["strata"] = "LOW",
["soundend"] = 0,
["y"] = -158,
["InstanceArena"] = 0,
["inParty"] = 0,
["randomcolor"] = false,
["torsion"] = 1,
["aurastextfont"] = 1,
["RoleTank"] = 0,
["isSecondary"] = false,
["Instance10Man"] = 0,
["Instance25Man"] = 0,
["PvP"] = 0,
["party"] = false,
["combat"] = true,
["optunitn"] = false,
["inRaid"] = 0,
["id"] = 16,
["InvertAuraBelow"] = 0,
["duration"] = 0,
["RoleHealer"] = 0,
["texmode"] = 2,
["inverse"] = false,
["GTFO"] = 0,
["x"] = 7,
["off"] = false,
["stance"] = 10,
}, -- [16]
{
["gcd"] = false,
["b"] = 1,
["anim1"] = 1,
["g"] = 1,
["tooltipCheck"] = "",
["stacksLower"] = 0,
["target"] = false,
["icon"] = "Interface\\Icons\\Spell_Holy_Chastise",
["beginSpin"] = false,
["buffname"] = "Holy Word:",
["r"] = 1,
["Extra"] = false,
["begin"] = 0,
["PowerType"] = -1,
["customsoundend"] = "",
["customname"] = "",
["RoleMeleDps"] = 0,
["groupany"] = true,
["isAlive"] = true,
["timerduration"] = 0,
["unitn"] = "",
["bufftype"] = 7,
["stacks"] = 0,
["focus"] = false,
["raid"] = false,
["texture"] = 1,
["slot"] = 39,
["alpha"] = 0.75,
["aurastext"] = "",
["spec1"] = true,
["InstanceBg"] = 0,
["symetrie"] = 0,
["ignoremaj"] = true,
["Timer"] = {
["a"] = 1,
["b"] = 1,
["g"] = 1,
["h"] = 1,
["UpdatePing"] = false,
["Texture"] = "Default",
["enabled"] = false,
["r"] = 1,
["cents"] = true,
["Relative"] = "NONE",
["y"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["id"] = 17,
["Transparent"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["UseOwnColor"] = false,
["Seconds99"] = false,
},
["owntex"] = true,
["isResting"] = false,
["HideRequest"] = false,
["RoleRangeDps"] = 0,
["mine"] = false,
["Active"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["multiids"] = "",
["customtex"] = false,
["inVehicle"] = false,
["speed"] = 1,
["Instance5Man"] = 0,
["sound"] = 0,
["realaura"] = 1,
["finish"] = 1,
["anim2"] = 0,
["customsound"] = "",
["threshold"] = 50,
["exact"] = false,
["ismounted"] = false,
["textaura"] = false,
["spec2"] = false,
["wowtex"] = false,
["groupOrSelf"] = false,
["strata"] = "LOW",
["soundend"] = 0,
["y"] = -158,
["InstanceArena"] = 0,
["inParty"] = 0,
["randomcolor"] = false,
["torsion"] = 1,
["aurastextfont"] = 1,
["RoleTank"] = 0,
["isSecondary"] = false,
["Instance10Man"] = 0,
["Instance25Man"] = 0,
["PvP"] = 0,
["party"] = false,
["combat"] = true,
["optunitn"] = false,
["inRaid"] = 0,
["id"] = 17,
["InvertAuraBelow"] = 0,
["duration"] = 0,
["RoleHealer"] = 0,
["texmode"] = 1,
["inverse"] = false,
["GTFO"] = 0,
["x"] = -151,
["off"] = false,
["stance"] = 10,
}, -- [17]
{
["gcd"] = false,
["b"] = 1,
["anim1"] = 1,
["g"] = 1,
["tooltipCheck"] = "",
["stacksLower"] = 0,
["target"] = false,
["icon"] = "",
["beginSpin"] = false,
["buffname"] = "Wind Blast",
["r"] = 1,
["Extra"] = false,
["begin"] = 0,
["PowerType"] = -1,
["customsoundend"] = "",
["customname"] = "",
["RoleMeleDps"] = 0,
["groupany"] = true,
["isAlive"] = true,
["timerduration"] = 0,
["unitn"] = "",
["bufftype"] = 13,
["stacks"] = 0,
["focus"] = false,
["raid"] = false,
["texture"] = 12,
["alpha"] = 0.75,
["aurastext"] = "",
["spec1"] = true,
["InstanceBg"] = 0,
["symetrie"] = 0,
["ignoremaj"] = true,
["Timer"] = {
["a"] = 1,
["b"] = 1,
["g"] = 1,
["h"] = 1,
["UpdatePing"] = false,
["Texture"] = "Default",
["enabled"] = false,
["r"] = 1,
["cents"] = true,
["Relative"] = "NONE",
["y"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["id"] = 18,
["Transparent"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["UseOwnColor"] = false,
["Seconds99"] = false,
},
["owntex"] = false,
["isResting"] = false,
["HideRequest"] = false,
["RoleRangeDps"] = 0,
["mine"] = false,
["Active"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["multiids"] = "",
["customtex"] = false,
["inVehicle"] = false,
["speed"] = 1,
["Instance5Man"] = 0,
["sound"] = 23,
["realaura"] = 1,
["finish"] = 1,
["anim2"] = 0,
["customsound"] = "",
["threshold"] = 50,
["exact"] = false,
["ismounted"] = false,
["textaura"] = false,
["spec2"] = true,
["wowtex"] = false,
["groupOrSelf"] = false,
["strata"] = "LOW",
["soundend"] = 0,
["y"] = 259,
["InstanceArena"] = 0,
["inParty"] = 0,
["randomcolor"] = false,
["torsion"] = 1,
["aurastextfont"] = 1,
["RoleTank"] = 0,
["isSecondary"] = false,
["Instance10Man"] = 0,
["Instance25Man"] = 0,
["PvP"] = 0,
["party"] = false,
["combat"] = 0,
["optunitn"] = false,
["size"] = 0.7400000095367432,
["inRaid"] = true,
["id"] = 18,
["InvertAuraBelow"] = 0,
["duration"] = 0,
["RoleHealer"] = 0,
["texmode"] = 1,
["inverse"] = false,
["GTFO"] = 0,
["x"] = -8,
["off"] = false,
["stance"] = 10,
}, -- [18]
{
["gcd"] = false,
["b"] = 1,
["anim1"] = 1,
["g"] = 1,
["tooltipCheck"] = "",
["stacksLower"] = 0,
["target"] = false,
["icon"] = "Interface\\Icons\\Spell_Holy_SummonLightwell",
["beginSpin"] = false,
["buffname"] = "Lightwell",
["r"] = 1,
["Extra"] = false,
["begin"] = 0,
["PowerType"] = -1,
["customsoundend"] = "",
["customname"] = "",
["RoleMeleDps"] = 0,
["groupany"] = true,
["isAlive"] = true,
["timerduration"] = 0,
["unitn"] = "",
["bufftype"] = 7,
["stacks"] = 0,
["focus"] = false,
["raid"] = false,
["texture"] = 1,
["slot"] = 43,
["alpha"] = 0.75,
["aurastext"] = "",
["spec1"] = true,
["InstanceBg"] = 0,
["symetrie"] = 0,
["ignoremaj"] = true,
["Timer"] = {
["a"] = 1,
["b"] = 1,
["g"] = 1,
["h"] = 1,
["UpdatePing"] = false,
["Texture"] = "Default",
["enabled"] = false,
["r"] = 1,
["cents"] = true,
["Relative"] = "NONE",
["y"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["id"] = 19,
["Transparent"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["UseOwnColor"] = false,
["Seconds99"] = false,
},
["owntex"] = true,
["isResting"] = false,
["HideRequest"] = false,
["RoleRangeDps"] = 0,
["mine"] = false,
["Active"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["multiids"] = "",
["customtex"] = false,
["inVehicle"] = false,
["speed"] = 1,
["Instance5Man"] = 0,
["sound"] = 0,
["realaura"] = 1,
["finish"] = 1,
["anim2"] = 0,
["customsound"] = "",
["threshold"] = 50,
["exact"] = false,
["ismounted"] = false,
["textaura"] = false,
["spec2"] = true,
["wowtex"] = false,
["groupOrSelf"] = false,
["strata"] = "LOW",
["soundend"] = 0,
["y"] = -158,
["InstanceArena"] = 0,
["inParty"] = 0,
["randomcolor"] = false,
["torsion"] = 1,
["aurastextfont"] = 1,
["RoleTank"] = 0,
["isSecondary"] = false,
["Instance10Man"] = 0,
["Instance25Man"] = 0,
["PvP"] = 0,
["party"] = false,
["combat"] = true,
["optunitn"] = false,
["inRaid"] = 0,
["id"] = 19,
["InvertAuraBelow"] = 0,
["duration"] = 0,
["RoleHealer"] = 0,
["texmode"] = 1,
["inverse"] = false,
["GTFO"] = 0,
["x"] = 162,
["off"] = false,
["stance"] = 10,
}, -- [19]
{
["gcd"] = false,
["b"] = 1,
["anim1"] = 1,
["g"] = 1,
["tooltipCheck"] = "",
["stacksLower"] = 0,
["target"] = false,
["icon"] = "Interface\\Icons\\Spell_Shadow_Shadowfiend",
["beginSpin"] = false,
["buffname"] = "Shadowfiend",
["r"] = 1,
["Extra"] = false,
["begin"] = 0,
["PowerType"] = -1,
["customsoundend"] = "",
["customname"] = "",
["RoleMeleDps"] = 0,
["groupany"] = true,
["isAlive"] = true,
["timerduration"] = 0,
["unitn"] = "",
["bufftype"] = 7,
["stacks"] = 0,
["focus"] = false,
["raid"] = false,
["texture"] = 1,
["slot"] = 40,
["alpha"] = 0.75,
["aurastext"] = "",
["spec1"] = true,
["InstanceBg"] = 0,
["symetrie"] = 0,
["ignoremaj"] = true,
["Timer"] = {
["a"] = 1,
["b"] = 1,
["g"] = 1,
["h"] = 1,
["UpdatePing"] = false,
["Texture"] = "Default",
["enabled"] = false,
["r"] = 1,
["cents"] = true,
["Relative"] = "NONE",
["y"] = 0,
["x"] = 0,
["id"] = 20,
["Transparent"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["UseOwnColor"] = false,
["Seconds99"] = false,
},
["owntex"] = true,
["isResting"] = false,
["HideRequest"] = false,
["RoleRangeDps"] = 0,
["mine"] = false,
["Active"] = false,
["Showing"] = false,
["multiids"] = "",
["customtex"] = false,
["inVehicle"] = false,
["speed"] = 1,
["Instance5Man"] = 0,
["sound"] = 0,
["realaura"] = 1,
["finish"] = 1,
["anim2"] = 0,
["customsound"] = "",
["threshold"] = 50,
["exact"] = false,
["ismounted"] = false,
["textaura"] = false,
["spec2"] = true,
["wowtex"] = false,
["groupOrSelf"] = false,
["strata"] = "LOW",
["soundend"] = 0,
["y"] = -158,
["InstanceArena"] = 0,
["inParty"] = 0,
["randomcolor"] = false,
["torsion"] = 1,
["aurastextfont"] = 1,
["RoleTank"] = 0,
["isSecondary"] = false,
["Instance10Man"] = 0,
["Instance25Man"] = 0,
["PvP"] = 0,
["party"] = false,
["combat"] = true,
["optunitn"] = false,
["inRaid"] = 0,
["id"] = 20,
["InvertAuraBelow"] = 0,
["duration"] = 0,
["RoleHealer"] = 0,
["texmode"] = 1,
["inverse"] = false,
["GTFO"] = 0,
["x"] = -230,
["off"] = false,
["stance"] = 10,
}, -- [20]
}
PowaMisc = {
["AnimationLimit"] = 0,
["TimerRoundUp"] = true,
["Disabled"] = false,
["UserSetMaxTextures"] = 186,
["DefaultTimerTexture"] = "Original",
["AnimationFps"] = 30,
["Version"] = "4.9",
["AllowInspections"] = true,
["OverrideMaxTextures"] = false,
["OnUpdateLimit"] = 0,
["DefaultStacksTexture"] = "Original",
["debug"] = false,
}
PowaTimer = {
}
PowaPlayerListe = {
"Page 1", -- [1]
"Page 2", -- [2]
"Page 3", -- [3]
"Page 4", -- [4]
"Page 5", -- [5]
}
PowaState = {
}

Brilliant.. thanks.

thebiglebowski
01-12-2011, 02:07 PM
Hey dere, Ive searched this thread and the rest of the internet but I cant find witch addon modifies the boss health frames like you have them in the most recent picture. Id be much obliged if you would name it for me.

-The Big Lebowski

Aliena
01-13-2011, 12:11 AM
Stuf.

vitalic
01-13-2011, 03:50 PM
What unit frames in the screenshot? I tried out the UI pack and the unit frames looked nothing like that. If it's stuf/pitbull has anyone uploaded the config for it.

Aliena
01-13-2011, 04:00 PM

Aliena
01-13-2011, 04:10 PM
Stuf config. Fonts not included, though.

vitalic
01-13-2011, 04:22 PM
Thanks for the quick upload. It almost looks the same, although the target text is messed up. At least it gives me something to work with and thanks for getting rid of the portraits.

Epira
01-13-2011, 06:42 PM
What unit frames in the screenshot? I tried out the UI pack and the unit frames looked nothing like that. If it's stuf/pitbull has anyone uploaded the config for it.

Read the post...right..above you...

penpen002
01-14-2011, 03:38 AM
Maybe this would alleviate the repetitive questions...maybe not...
I just grabbed the screenie and labeled em.

ADDONS MARKED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE! CLICK!

[edited: whoopsie!] Changes made: Classtimer to ForteXorcist. And made the image quality higher.

Lyriah
01-14-2011, 08:42 AM
With a few adaptations I'm now using this on my rogue; the extra situational awareness your layout provides is excellent.

Swapped Grid >> Vuhdo because I mouse bind my healing.
Swapped Dominos >> Bartender4 because I didn't want to redo all my bars :cool:
Swapped Skada >> Recount... simple preference.
Swapped Satrina >> Bison... once again, simple preference

In case anyone is interested, the changes for rogues I made were:

1. ForteXorcist >> Rogue Power Bars
2. Disabled PowerAuras (until I re-configure them)
3. Profiled Grid and moved it from central positioning.

PS - Aliena, you have far more patience then me to answer the same questions a dozen times. Cheers... thanks again.

Aliena
01-14-2011, 01:28 PM
Maybe this would alleviate the repetitive questions...maybe not...
I just grabbed the screenie and labeled em.

ADDONS MARKED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE! CLICK!

Dang not bad, only got one wrong. I don't use ClassTimer, that's part of Forte.

Caylleyna
01-14-2011, 09:18 PM
Hello Aliena, I've always watched the Tankspot vids and liked learning my strats for the newest content via that way. I think you guys kick-ass. I actually started leveling a priest after I leveled my resto shammy and Blood Death Knight to 85 and got them Raid ready. Now I went back and am leveling my priest who is almost 80, I downloaded your UI and I like it... ALOT. I think it's a killer healing priest UI, and I even use some of it for my shaman. Only thing I got to ask ya about is this, do you click heal? I tried to pay attention in your latest Raid Strategies vids to whether or not you were like mouseover healing or macro'ing and blah blah blah. But I've always healed either with my Razer naga buttons that are keybound to my bar, or button smashed on the keyboard. I also have a gamepad, but it seems like the only thing I use that thing for is for Comfort, vent button, and for PvP'ing. Just curious as to how I might improve my healing even more, though it skyrocketed after downloading your UI =D

penpen002
01-14-2011, 09:27 PM
Dang not bad, only got one wrong. I don't use ClassTimer, that's part of Forte.
Whoopsie! Fixed that and edited screenie! (≧∇≦)/ amended previous post with new attachment!

grale
01-15-2011, 03:56 AM
Hello thank you Aliena your videos have helped my guild with a lot of progression. I say your the only reason we got Omnitron down.

Ok after 24 pages my question has been addressed a few times however it has never been fully answered. My menu, character sheet, ect. is really small. I am having a hard time seeing it. The current suggestion is to change the video options UI scale. However when I did this it still seemed off and I realized something had changed the font of the standard interface. Im wondering if anyone know which addon and what i can do to change this.

Keep up the good work and thank you for the UI and the help.

mehhz
01-15-2011, 07:18 AM
Hello thank you Aliena your videos have helped my guild with a lot of progression. I say your the only reason we got Omnitron down.

Ok after 24 pages my question has been addressed a few times however it has never been fully answered. My menu, character sheet, ect. is really small. I am having a hard time seeing it. The current suggestion is to change the video options UI scale. However when I did this it still seemed off and I realized something had changed the font of the standard interface. Im wondering if anyone know which addon and what i can do to change this.

Keep up the good work and thank you for the UI and the help.

that would be clearfont, use "/clearfont scale 100" to scale the text to 100% or however big you want it

grale
01-15-2011, 07:37 AM
that would be clearfont, use "/clearfont scale 100" to scale the text to 100% or however big you want it

Thank you that fixed everything. I had to go back and change some of the settings on each addon however that fixed it across the board to where I could then change things as needed/wanted. Thank you again and again.

Serrated
01-16-2011, 03:00 PM
Just downloaded the updated Stuf Config you posted, but i'm at a loss as to where i'm suposed to paste it. Any help appreicated.

dankestbuds
01-18-2011, 06:43 AM
Just downloaded the updated Stuf Config you posted, but i'm at a loss as to where i'm suposed to paste it. Any help appreicated.
Same issue for me, however I can't do some experimenting at the moment, since the servers are down for scheduled maintenance.

Should we just drop the Stuf.lua file into the interface/addons/Stuf folder?

Deathlysick
01-20-2011, 09:58 AM
I tried setting this up for my Holy Pally / Holy Priest / Restoration Shaman / Restoration Druid, and it looks nothing alike your UI, can i please get a message with the changes you made from the original addons? i also would like the whole set of addons you use, because i cannot find some of them on my Curse Client. Please send me a message, Please and Thank you :cool:

penpen002
01-20-2011, 12:37 PM
I tried setting this up for my Holy Pally / Holy Priest / Restoration Shaman / Restoration Druid, and it looks nothing alike your UI, can i please get a message with the changes you made from the original addons? i also would like the whole set of addons you use, because i cannot find some of them on my Curse Client. Please send me a message, Please and Thank you :cool:

*cough* Umm...if you can't find it on Curse use Wowinterace (http://www.wowinterface.com/) or better yet, click on Aliena's Interace Pack on Wowinterace (http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info13762-SaosInterfacePack.html) link in the front page/page 1.

Casualcats
01-21-2011, 12:40 PM
Quick question for anyone with grid:

I went to the addons page at curse but the author had comments disabled. basically I was wondering if anyone else has a problem with their grid moving around the screen on its own whenever people join/leave group and during log on/off.

Kassie
01-21-2011, 12:50 PM
Same issue for me, however I can't do some experimenting at the moment, since the servers are down for scheduled maintenance.

Should we just drop the Stuf.lua file into the interface/addons/Stuf folder?

Put it in the Wtf/accountname/SavedVariables if i remember right :)

Aliena
01-21-2011, 04:36 PM
It's updated w/ fonts and Stuf config now, anyway.

Mooggy
01-22-2011, 10:08 PM
Hey Aliena, i had recently downloaded your Ui pack, and i been having some major issues. When im in combat for some reason my FPS would be reduced to litterally nothing, and i have a really good computar, i cleaned, and i tryed to check which addon my be the problem but i just cannot find it. also some of the things on your Ui wont show up on mine, and im having trouble configuring it. the ones im having trouble with are.
Stuf (The party frame wont show up)
Power Aura's Classic (Some of your aura's wont show up)
Skada (Wont show the True healing done, its fixated to Aoe healing for some apparent reason)
These are the basic things that im having trouble with, if i find anything else, i will be more than glad to tell you.

Ogorchitel
01-23-2011, 11:43 PM
Hi Aliena.
Sorry for my pure english, that`s all cause i am russian:)
Here i`ve got a queston for you about your ui that i saw during your Nefarian 25 encounter.
I also use ForteXorcist for CD`s, but i didnt find an option in it to see which CD is ready atm. I mean - each time any of your cd is over, its simply appeared upon your cooldown timer bar. Is it some sort of addon, or maybe an option that i missed somehow?

PS. Thanks for your videos, <3 it.

Illidra
01-24-2011, 08:25 AM
by the way:

the cooldown slider addon in the UI is FORTEXORCIST

Mezil
01-24-2011, 09:06 AM
I am trying to figure out what the small unit frame is between her Player and Target unit frames. If focus is off to the left does anyone know what that center small one is? I appreciate all of your community contributions.

penpen002
01-25-2011, 05:23 PM
I am trying to figure out what the small unit frame is between her Player and Target unit frames. If focus is off to the left does anyone know what that center small one is? I appreciate all of your community contributions.

That's Target of Target.

Nymunasta
01-25-2011, 06:08 PM
What is the addon used for the name plates that i see in the Magmaw fight video you did?

BTW, keep up the great work with those videos. :)

Illidra
01-26-2011, 03:20 AM
What is the addon used for the name plates that i see in the Magmaw fight video you did?

BTW, keep up the great work with those videos. :)

Stuf unit frames im guessing.

edit; yeah it's STUF unit frames.

edit2: get this in early on in the page :P the cooldown slider addon in the UI is FORTEXORCIST

Nymunasta
01-26-2011, 05:24 PM
Sorry, clarification to my question, whats the name plates addon above mobs heads, not the target and target of target unit frames...

penpen002
01-27-2011, 11:42 AM
That would be Tidy Plates > Neon.

kaner
01-27-2011, 04:53 PM
Sorry if this has been answered before but how does aliena get her power aura icons to disappear and reappear according to when they pop up from CD's? ive tinkered around for quite awhile and have had no luck, any help would be appreciated! :)

ps. nevermind :) all sorted!

Illidra
01-29-2011, 09:16 AM
i think i may be having a brain fart moment.

but as far as i can see i was having a brainfart.

Alisz
01-29-2011, 12:42 PM
LOVE this UI but ever since I got it my text has shrunken in size horribly >_< I tried to go into Stuf and change the font size but I don't see anywhere to do that, though I do see where you can change the type of font. My chat font size is fine, because I can obviously fix that by right clicking, but everything else on my screen is so tiny that it hurts my eyes.

Some font is perfectly fine, some is not. For example: when I open my character sheet, all of my stats are normal, perfect size ("Mana" "Item Level" "Agility" "Stamina" ect, are all perfect!) but the category names are horridly tiny ("General" "Health" "Attributes") even my character description on my character sheet ("Alisz of the Ashen Vale" "Level 85 Restoration Shaman") and the tab names below ("Character" "Reputation" "Currency") are all tiny, as well.

Does anyone know where to alter the size of the font in this UI? Thanks so much! Sorry if this is a no-brainer question... :(

Ps. I saw that someone said to do /clearfont scale 100, but that didn't do anything, so then I tried 140 but still nothing.

EDIT: Hehe; turns out I just needed to restart WoW. ^_^ Having played for two years, I should have known better. A no brainer indeed! <3

Illidra
01-30-2011, 07:47 AM
Hey, my grid has decided it hates me and isn't showing mana bars or depleting the health bars.

it shows text for how much damage they're taking but only for about 3 seconds and then replaces it with the name again.

any ideas, makes it kinda hard to keep track of peoples health lol.

penpen002
01-30-2011, 01:24 PM
That mana bar problem is annoying. Easily fixable by de-selecting it in /grid and then selecting it again. Not sure about the health bar.

Brosef
01-30-2011, 06:02 PM
Hello, i tried to install the UI and i did all the steps and stuff but when i get in game and type the /dominos > profiles it nothing shows up it shows a blank screen. would really appreciate the help on how to fix this.

Illidra
01-31-2011, 02:41 AM
That mana bar problem is annoying. Easily fixable by de-selecting it in /grid and then selecting it again. Not sure about the health bar.

well the issue appeared to be a corrupted copy when i transferred alienas interfact to my own.

also quickhealth and statushots were bugging so much i ended up just removing them.
when i actually heal something ( 99% im tanking ) then ill find a work around to fix it.

to fix it i jsut uninstaleld grid through curse to remove the settings for it and customised it myself.
same look except nwo mana bars etc works :P

hexia
02-01-2011, 08:41 AM
What fonts are you using for:
1. Grid

ClearFont changes the overall font, but I don't believe it can change Grid font, does anyone have any idea which font it is :D I love it!

Helsesøster
02-07-2011, 05:28 AM
Hello Aliena and thanks for a realy great UI.

I do have some problems installing this package, i got everything installed and working, but the screen resolution you have optimized for
does not work for me. My windows resolution is 1366 x 768 atm and i can not change it to a higher resolution.

How can i tweak it so it will fit the resolution i have? Even when i start up WoW it all looks strange with your pack installed, and text is unreadable and i can't even see any text its all blurry.
Setting resolution inside wow i can't do cause i can't read any of the text.
What is the addon that is used instead of pitbull? I can't find out how to move the boxes.

Found out that it was Stuf that was replacing pitbull! :)

I have now tryed some editing of the setting, and the WoW screen now looks ok.
But text on the chat, stuf and the other addons are too small to view.
Even the text in C for character is way to small for me to read! and a bit blurry.

How do i change font size in all addons in general? is there an easy way to do this?
I tryed to attach a screen shot of the current settings.

XENORM
02-08-2011, 01:27 PM
Hello Aliena, I just downloaded the 1.6 version pack today but it seems that todays patch is not making it work. When i type /dominos and set as 'Priest', it says invalid profile. I am also getting other blizzard errors for other addons like Grid.

Will this UI pack be updated soon or is it just me?

-ty in advance

Aliena
02-10-2011, 01:52 AM
Just update dominos. DL from Curse. There was an update on patch day for it.

Mogana
02-10-2011, 10:40 PM
Ok i have been trying to download this for the past little bit now and i download it in the .rar file format it comes in but when ever i try to open it it opens internet explorer then it wants to know if i want to save or open the file and no matter what button i click on it opens internet explorer and goes right back to the spot asking me if i want to save or open the file. Can anyone tell me what im doing wrong please?

(and yes i am a retard to reduce further questions)

penpen002
02-11-2011, 08:57 AM
@ Mogana ~> Sounds to me like you don't have Winzip or something that can open .rar files. That's why Internet Explorer keeps opening for you when you try to open it.

Undie92
02-11-2011, 10:30 PM
Aliena, is this ui compatible with a Holy Paladin? Because it's awesome and i would want to try it with my Pala :)

Lucrucio
02-12-2011, 03:28 PM
Aliena- Thank you so much for this great UA. I am loving it right now for my healing set up.

I had one quick question for you. When you play a DPS class, or you switch to shadow(OH THE HORROR) what do you use for an tracker for your dots? I know you have ForteExo set up...however do you use something else to perhaps highlight the dots a little more than what Stuf provides you?

On that same note, what do you use to check if there is something that needs to be dispelled or purged? I know grid takes care of many of those things, however when say you have a mob that needs some purging, how are you able to track that better?

Thanks again!