PDA

View Full Version : Just returned, Gear check.

SilverSeraph03
08-22-2009, 07:45 AM
Hey, I have just returned to Wrath since about a month after release on my warrior and I was wondering if anyone could help me out about my gear and what i can improve since it seems a lot has changed. Thanks.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anub%27arak&n=Legoria)

Exitium
08-22-2009, 05:08 PM
well the only problem is see is your 2 under the defense cap which can be fixed easily by enchanting your cloak with +16 defense, The JC ring and the ring from badges will also put you over the defense cap allowing you to regem your helm with +32 Stam and 2% armor, and drop the gem in your shoulders for 8 expertise and 12 stam... thats all i can suggest seeing as armory is bugging for me atm

Jasontoric
08-23-2009, 08:38 AM
immediatly available upgrades.
Badge cloak
badge ring
badge belt
badge boots
could get titansteel helm since it has a meta socket now or save badges for t8.5 helm and chest
run Toc normal for the trinket
and last but not least enchant gloves bracers, cape and atleast put a weapon chain on the sword

Destruyen
08-23-2009, 09:44 AM
normal toc has alot of great tanking upgrades for you, as well as heroic mode. this will get you geared quick for uld10 tanking. and grind heroics for the emblems for the boots, t8.5 tokens (helm and chest), cloak, and possibly the 2 7.5 tokens (shoulders and legs) as well. it will take a week or two, but it's time well spent to get these very nice upgrades. i would change the charge glyph you are using for either a shield wall glyph or a sunder/devastate glyph.

and half your gear is missing enchants...