PDA

View Full Version : Change in spec, more TPS/DPS?...

Noso
08-22-2009, 05:51 AM
Hey guys, after researching and reading what you top pallies are doing I have changed my spec build. I think I have it optimal now but would like yall's input.

I also just changed my weap, had Red Sword of courage but I think I had a downgrade in important stats....

any help on spec, gear and Gemming...would be appreciated.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&cn=Noso&gn=Legendary)

Mert
08-24-2009, 04:35 AM
Close but not quite - you absolutely need to have Judgements of the Just, it's not optional - a 20% reduction in target's melee swing speed (works on bosses) is right up there as one of your best mitigation talents and it's applied automatically. Skipping it is allowing you to take extra damage that you needn't be taking.

Otherwise it' fine though - many people (myself included) take two points out of Conviction to get Persuit of Justice though this is really up to you and your playstyle - being able to stay on the boss a second longer or get out of the fire quicker can help a lot, as well as with those things you need to kite around (Vezax, Hodir to the spotlights, Dreadmaw, etc) but your mileage may vary of course.