PDA

View Full Version : Fury Warrior Need Advice!

Deevious
08-20-2009, 10:44 PM
I've recently changed from Arms to Fury and need to know what I can improve on. Please note these stats don't include a 2nd weapon, I am currently working towards getting Edge of Ruin from H ToC.

Haste 0.91%
Power 3972
Hit 8.08%
Armor Pen 30.37%
Crit 30.25
Expertise 2.25%

What can I improve on or is it pretty good?
Remember those stats don't include the stats I'd gain from Edge of Ruin.

My character name is Deevious, my gear could be possibly showing on Armory sometime today.

Cheers,
Deev

Borstad
08-20-2009, 10:57 PM
Alright if your speced correctly you only need 5% hit so you should lower that and you need 6.5% (someone correct me if im wrong) expertise. Tankspot has a guide posted here http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f177/41401-6th-edition-dw-fury-guide.html . Good Luck.

SixStringsXD
08-21-2009, 01:02 PM
You definately need the 26 expertise, it helps more than you might think - and even with the talents, I aim for 12-14% hit (it's excellent for rage generation). So try to get to 9-11% hit just from gear (no gems for hit/exp!).

As far as armor pen, you're almost to where it makes a huge difference - once you get to above 40% and you have the trinket (I forget the name but it gives you 60% armor pen for 20 seconds - I'm a little sketchy on that) which gives you 100% armor pen.

Your attack power is a little low for a fury warrior, you want to aim for at least 4500 completely unbuffed.

And that's pretty much all there is to it :]

Deevious
08-22-2009, 06:32 AM
Cheers guys, I wish I could link it on Armory but my Tank gear always shows up because that's what I am mainly doing. I am having trouble getting so much Hit and Exp as well as ArP. What are some good items I should hunt down? I can do Naxx25 and Uld10.

Destruyen
08-23-2009, 04:38 AM
I am having trouble getting so much Hit and Exp as well as ArP. What are some good items I should hunt down? I can do Naxx25 and Uld10.

you should not worry about arp as fury, even with an arp proc trinket. if it comes on gear, fine, but don't gem for it. expertise cap is the big thing to aim for, and you shouldn't be having problems getting it capped in naxx 25 gear.

as far as hit, get 5% minimum from gear. 8% with talents is all the hit you should need, if you are getting rage starved with that, then you are not managing your rage efficiently or don't have the gear to support fury.

remember that arms will do more dps/dmg hands down until you get uld25 weapons and near-bis gear, which i suggest you wait to get before making the switch from arms to fury.