PDA

View Full Version : [H] Druid tank seeks late night guild

Somnambulist
08-20-2009, 06:50 PM
Hey all. I'm a druid tank in a bit of a bind. My schedule has changed in recent days leaving me unable to keep raiding with my current guild.

Here's my armory page (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Malorne&n=Somnambulist)

I've raided with this druid since pre-BC and currently have seen up to vezax-25, yogg-10 and through the first two bosses in trial on her as a main tank. I had the opportunity to try out a hard mode in a random pug and I've taken a liking to it.

What I'm looking for in a guild is pretty vague. I know I won't transfer to take a step back in content and certainly a super hardcore 5-day-a-week Algalon-25 guild is a bit too much for this college student to handle. I would very much like the chance to do more hard mode encounters on 10 or 25. A smaller 10 man guild is fine too

My hours from Monday through Thursday allow me to start at 10PM mountain time til whenever in the morning, my hours on weekends are totally open. I'll keep an eye on this thread or you can get in touch with me ingame.

Looking forward to hearing from you - Som