PDA

View Full Version : i need some help

cereberus
08-20-2009, 03:12 PM
hi everyone
i am a new member here need some help
i am playing a frost DK tank lvl 80 and i have some problems i need ur help in it plz
so i dont no wer the problem is exactly but it seems that i lose aggro on mobs fast al tho my defense is caped and its driving me crazy i dont no wat is wrong so can u help me.
thx :)

Oclusal
08-20-2009, 04:43 PM
can you link your armory? as it normally helps, what kind of rotation do you use?

Griff
08-20-2009, 04:43 PM
Being defense 'capped' has very little to do with aggro - it just means that you have the minimum defense rating (535 for heroics, 540 for raids) that you won't take crits. More defense than this minimum is generally a good thing.

Actually holding aggro is a function of the correct use of your abilities on mobs.

Read some of the guides about threat values for DK abilities.

vine
08-20-2009, 05:25 PM
Punctuation, spelling, a link to your armoury profile, and the specific conditions relating to your problem; four simple things that will help us to help you. There are many threads and guides already posted here that deal with common issues, I'd recommend having a browse or trying the search function.

cereberus
08-21-2009, 11:22 AM
sure here is my armory link
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Xcaliver)
will the rotation that i am using m there is no specific 1 but i always use D&D>IT>pes>HB
thx 4 helping me

vine
08-21-2009, 06:48 PM
With the Howling Blast glyph there's no need to open with Icy Touch. You can just go D&D - HB. Most Frost rotations use one disease to Pest is kind of wasted if you are using HB.

Make sure you pay attention to Killing Machine and Rime procs and use them accordingly (ie not wasting KM on an Icy Touch), it's a large source of Frost threat.