PDA

View Full Version : DPS Advice

Ady
08-20-2009, 10:17 AM
I wonder if anyone would have a look at my char and see if there are any improvements I can make. Have read the threads but would like a second opinion.
Thanks.The World of Warcraft Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Halls&n=Draysor)

Ady
08-20-2009, 03:55 PM
Specifically these are the stats I'm looking at, I've been following lots of threads on expertise, is 19 too low. Also should I sacrifice some strength for crit, any advice would be great.

SixStringsXD
08-21-2009, 01:04 PM
You definately need more crit but there should be no reason whatsoever to gem for it... You should get plenty from gear (most of it now has crit/armor pen). Do not sacrific strength for crit - get it from gear and once you reach 4000-4500 attack power completely unbuffed, stack up armor pen until it is at 40% or so.

Good luck :]

SixStringsXD
08-21-2009, 01:07 PM
Perhaps I should have said something towards gear - the new Heroic drops some pretty amazing stuff actually (I think it has same iLevel as Ulduar10) - get Edge of Ruin as one and if you're hurting for crit, maybe the Runeblade of ??? (forget the name - you get it from Ebon Blade)

It looks like you need a good guild to help run you through Naxx to get some new gear - I myself avoid most items with haste (which I heard can be beneficial or not - it's just my preference)

Ady
08-22-2009, 12:44 AM
Thanks for the advice i much appreciate you taking the time to answer. I ran a few heroes last night and swapped the legs. I'll look at the the other items you suggested also.

Thanks again.