PDA

View Full Version : Any Advice?

planet09eclipse
08-17-2009, 05:00 PM
Hey there guy's, I've been playing this game for 4 years and tanking with my Deathknight since WOTLK was launched. Thing is, I just got off of a 4 month break and with the nerfs on DK tanks I want to make sure that my spec/gear/enchants/sockets are what everyone else would be using. I do have 9k gold to spend, although I want to try and keep above 5k incase I ever needed it :P

Basically just looking for opinions on what I listed above, my ears are open to all ideas!!!

Here is my armory link:
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwolf&n=Enkalo)

Zivh
08-17-2009, 11:18 PM
First thing I see and always advise is to finish leveling up your professions. Yes, its tedious. Yes, its expensive. The thing about it is though that the buffs they provide are always gonna be there, passively, while gear comes and goes. Its free boosts to your skills, why waste them.

Unfortunately, you logged out in DPS gear instead of tanking gear so I can't speculate on that.

Your spec is good, but personally, I would drop Hysteria and Sudden Doom for Rune Tap/Imp. Rune Tap. Thats mostly a personal preference, but I think when you are taking a spec like Blood which relies on its self healing, you should really maximize that benefit. A 7-8k heal every 30 seconds is REALLY nice to have, it has saved my ass more times than I can count.

Log out in your tanking gear for further comments :)

planet09eclipse
08-19-2009, 07:28 AM
wow my bad lol, should have realized to log out with tank gear on if i wanted advice on the gear aha!

the proffessions im deffinetely going to be leveling up, esp mining i just realized now that it wasnt 450.

im also looking for an aoe blood tanking rotation as i find when im in instances i can pretty much easily hold 1v1 aggro, but when it gets to 3-4+ mobs it can get out of control. the rotation im using now is IT,PS,PEST,BB,HS,HS,BB and continues like that till the mobs are deadd

more advice anyone?
thanks again

planet09eclipse
08-22-2009, 08:00 AM
no one has anything else to add?