PDA

View Full Version : [A] Preist, DK/LF Raiding guild [oceanic]

holyjebus
08-17-2009, 01:35 PM
My class and role:

Main Toon: 80/Female/Draenei/priest
Main Spec Holy Priest (raid heals). Off spec Discipline Priest (ST healer).
Amory link: The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Caelestrasz&n=H%C3%B6lyjeb%C3%BCs)

Alt Toon: 80/Male/Human/DeathKnight
Main Spec Blood DK(Melee DPS). Off spec No Off spec at this time.
Amory link: The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Caelestrasz&n=Oreza)

What I'm Looking:
I'm looking for a group of friendly people that are very much involved with raiding and take it seriously. If i could sum up what I'm looking for in a few words it would be well established, kind, attendance, performance, disciplined, teamwork & a schedule. due to my location i am looking for an oceanic guild or a Time Zone within 1-2 hours of GMT+10. LF a guild that raids consistently no less the 3 times a week.

About me:
Name: Bobby
Sex: Male
Hobbies: Raiding, motorbike riding, & running.
Other: Married & 2 boys.
Describe Your self in 3 words: Funny/Outgoing/Disciplined

What I Will Bring to the guild:
I'm a very hard working dedicated player, if there is something i can do to improve my skill, playing method or guild i will do it without being told. i will never be late (excluding a REAL EMERGENCY). I study fights and theory craft when not raiding. i can take constructive criticism. ill do what I'm told without hassle eg. "we are not downing X boss we are working on progression this week." I'm not fused at all i play for the pure fact of raiding i could go into a raid and wipe all week as long as I'm raiding.

Final Note:
If there is anything more you need/want to know about me or my toons let me know, i will answer any questions put forward. as expected I'm willing to transfer sever if needed.

thank you for taking the time to read my application, looking forward to getting a reply.

holyjebus
08-17-2009, 05:18 PM
bump