PDA

View Full Version : what can i tank higher than naxx 10

volvica
08-17-2009, 04:09 AM
hey all i feel i can do naxx10 the whole way, feel free say otherwise tho, was wondering what else can i tank? iv tried toc hc and that seemed quite brutal on me, any tips and suggestions are wholly welcome,
char name is warriorforce(eu)

thanks

Mert
08-17-2009, 04:17 AM
I'd recommend having a look on wow-heroes.com - among many other things, it will give you recommendations for what you can tank and where your gear upgrades will likely come from.

I don't know much about Warriors so I'll leave anything more specific to those who do, but to make their life slightly easier, I assume this is you?

Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ahn%27Qiraj&n=Warriorforce)

volvica
08-17-2009, 04:24 AM
ye thats me, thanks for posting the link :)

Kaumu
08-17-2009, 04:40 AM
Firstly a couple things to improve yourself with where you are:

Your effective health is high, u have gemmed full out stamina. With a loss to avoidance, never ever gem parry its your least important stat. Dodge begin highest. I would sacrifice some stam gems for avoidance with current gear. You dont need 29K unbuffed for Naxx 25.

Your talent spec is a bit off, you will want to go for deep wounds build at your gear level for max tps. 15/5/51

I think you could most definitely OT Naxx 25 possibly even MT. Hope this helps

Khilbron
08-17-2009, 06:10 AM
With the changes to 3.2 You can gem Parry or Dodge evenly the stats are equal now, I would even go to say Parry over dodge, since Parry is a Mitigation, and threat ability in one.

Mert
08-17-2009, 06:58 AM
That's not quite true, Khilbron - Parry still suffers from harsher diminishing returns than Dodge. It's true that they're now equal before DR, but not after unfortunately.

The point at which you'd gain more avoidance per point of Parry rather than Dodge is when N > 1.88 in the following formula:

(character_sheet_dodge_% - 10 ) / (character_sheet_parry_% - 10) = N

If N is not greater than 1.88 for you personally then Dodge will still give you more avoidance per point.

Krumgork
08-17-2009, 07:20 AM
To the OP. Take this website & save it to your favorites. It will tell you exactly where you should be based on your gear:

Be Imba! - the online Character Auditor for World of Warcraft (http://be.imba.hu/)

It tells me that you'd be best in early-mid T7 content. Naxx25, Sart25, Arch25, Maly10. After that, things will become challenging.

volvica
08-17-2009, 02:15 PM
thanks for all the info guys, most welcome