PDA

View Full Version : Prot Warrior in Ulduar (10 man)

Atalante
08-16-2009, 07:50 PM
Hi!
Lately, We tried Ulduar (10) and my tank was taking to mutch dammages again XT, Razorscale and Kologarn. :(
We had 3 healers (2 pally and 1 priest). I did great in Naxx and EoE... So is my gear setting (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Hydraxis&n=Atalante)is right? I need advice. Thank you.

Robstar
08-16-2009, 08:03 PM
By the looks of your gear, it really seems you're attempting at maxing out your gear at most as possible; however, try and get yourself into some 25-man pugs, naxx/voa/os/eoe. Anything you can weave your way into.

If possible, just go as DPS and even if you do pull crappy numbers, I doubt anyone will can you for it.

Atalante
08-17-2009, 12:28 PM
Thank for the advice!:D

Unger
08-17-2009, 02:18 PM
I agree. Your spec is ok and you have definitely taken the time to enchant properly. I am not wild about you gemming for expertise since this is more of a threat gem when you are looking to gain survivability. You may want to consider avoidance or stamina (prob stamina).

Having said all that, you are in some heroics gear, 3/5 heroes gear and 1 piece of valorous. What that tells me is that you are trying to go from heroics and 10 naxx straight to Ulduar. I didnt see any Maly gear on you at all....

If you guild does not run 25 mans, you can try to pug a few or run some more heroics for the badges now. You can get tier 8 from regular heroics or 10 naxx and you couldnt before. I will assume that your guild only runs 10 mans.... and if so, your healers are geared like you are. If that is true, you all need 3-4 pieces of T8 to be in better shape.

Good luck!