PDA

View Full Version : {H} - <Torment> - Illidan Hardmode 7/9Uld Coliseum

Rukrow
08-16-2009, 07:38 PM
Torment is a 3 day/week raiding guild. We pride ourselves on having a casual raiding schedule while still doing our best to keep up in progress with some of the 4 and 5 day raiding guilds. Our raiding atmosphere is very progression-based when it comes time to raid.

We expect players to do a lot of work on their own, reading up on fights, min/maxing their class to get the most efficient gameplay from their character, etc..

We use a loot council loot system, our trial period is between 3 - 4 weeks which will depend upon performance, meshing with the guild, overall attitude and of course attendance. Considering we are only a 3day/week raiding guild, it is important, especially as a trial, that you make all 3 raiding days on time. Asking people to log on, prepared, only 3 days each week is not asking much.

Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday starting at 7p server time. On Sunday we start raiding at 6p server time. All raids end at 11p server time.

As of right now we are 3/5 in Coliseum and 13/14 in Ulduar with 8/9 Hard modes.

We are currently recruiting a few melee AND range dps for hard mode encounters in Ulduar and progression through normal and soon heroic 25m Coliseum.

Remember, even if your class is NOT on the list below and you are geared/experienced, I highly suggest you put in an application anyway because I will look at every application regardless.

Melee
1 DPS warrior - Arms or Fury, I have no preference
1 Rogue
1 Enhancement Shaman

Range
1 Mage
1 Warlock
1 Moonkin

Healers
1 Holy Paladin

Once again, if you do not find your class on this list, and are interested in joining, I highly suggest you put in an app because I will look at it regardless.

If you have any questions pertaining to apping to the guild please feel free to talk me in game on Zoraku or Xiamen.

Torment, US World of Warcraft Guild on Illidan &bull; Portal (http://www.clantorment.net)

Rukrow
08-17-2009, 03:41 PM
Bump

Rukrow
08-18-2009, 03:36 PM
up

Rukrow
08-20-2009, 10:05 AM
jump

Rukrow
08-20-2009, 07:11 PM
Firefighter 25man down, 8/9 hardmodes

Rukrow
08-23-2009, 01:14 PM
^

Rukrow
08-24-2009, 08:21 PM
Still recruiting

Rukrow
08-26-2009, 04:20 PM
Torment is a 3 day/week raiding guild. We pride ourselves on having a casual raiding schedule while still doing our best to keep up in progress with some of the 4 and 5 day raiding guilds. Our raiding atmosphere is very progression-based when it comes time to raid.

We expect players to do a lot of work on their own, reading up on fights, min/maxing their class to get the most efficient gameplay from their character, etc..

We use a loot council loot system, our trial period is between 3 - 4 weeks which will depend upon performance, meshing with the guild, overall attitude and of course attendance. Considering we are only a 3day/week raiding guild, it is important, especially as a trial, that you make all 3 raiding days on time. Asking people to log on, prepared, only 3 days each week is not asking much.

Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday starting at 7p server time. On Sunday we start raiding at 6p server time. All raids end at 11p server time.

As of right now we are 3/5 in Coliseum and 13/14 in Ulduar with 8/9 Hard modes.

We are currently recruiting a few melee AND range dps for hard mode encounters in Ulduar and progression through normal and soon heroic 25m Coliseum.

Remember, even if your class is NOT on the list below and you are geared/experienced, I highly suggest you put in an application anyway because I will look at every application regardless.

Melee
1 DPS warrior - Arms or Fury, I have no preference
1 Rogue
1 Enhancement Shaman

Range
1 Mage
1 Warlock
1 Moonkin

Healers
1 Holy Paladin

Once again, if you do not find your class on this list, and are interested in joining, I highly suggest you put in an app because I will look at it regardless.

If you have any questions pertaining to apping to the guild please feel free to talk me in game on Zoraku or Xiamen.

Torment, US World of Warcraft Guild on Illidan &bull; Portal (http://www.clantorment.net)

This

Rukrow
08-27-2009, 05:38 PM
KnockKnockKnock down. Iron bound drakes.

We are recruiting