PDA

View Full Version : Which H-US server to move guild to?

Mayna
08-16-2009, 03:01 PM
Hi, currently I am on a terrible server for Horde and end-game raiding. It doesn't pug anything successfully (hardly Naxx 25 if that) and I am having a hard time finding any members to join up for raids because Alliance outnumber us 6:1.

Because of this we mainly do 10 mans and sometimes pug 25's, but we have a skilled core group and I want to move 8-10 of us to a new server and try to expand the guild where it is possible.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a solid Horde-US server for me to begin my guild's rebirth? I don't necessarily want the best Horde server ever where all the good players are in one incredible guild, just somewhere with good players, and a fair amount of Horde (not 6:1 again -_-).

Thx.

Timberton
08-28-2009, 05:20 AM
I don't play the US side, but i have a small bit of advice for you:

have the people who will make the transfer create a lvl 1 on the target realm and test out if they get lag before committing.

Heck, make it a guild event and do a raid of lvl 1's and have some fun on the side. Since you'll be horde, i suggest you make lvl 1 orc/trolls, and invade ogrimar! Ask lots of questions on /2 when you arrive there.

Sedgewick
08-28-2009, 02:35 PM
I did the same as you a few months ago. Go check out Boulderfist. Lots of friendly people, skilled players, well populated.