PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding more stamina!!!

Heffatank
08-14-2009, 10:22 AM
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Heffatank)

I know I could restam all my 24 gems with 30 ones but I dont think its worth it for the price right now and how fast I should be able to get gears. My guild is having issues with ULD 10 so thats out of the question. Just need some good trinkets and rings and any other help would be nice.

gabbu
08-14-2009, 10:34 AM
3 stam upgrades,

Black Heart - Reg ToC 126 stam
Essence of Gossomar - H-AN 111 stam
PeaceKeeper Blade - H - ToC 11 + 30(gem) stam
Glyph of Blocking - EH upgrade

Total = 278 stam eesy peesy

** Will add more if needed

Heffatank
08-14-2009, 10:42 AM
ty ty I will work on those tonight.

Petninja
08-14-2009, 10:50 AM
There's a stam enchant from TBC you can use for your shield instead of the defense one, also those pure defense gems can be subbed out for def/stam to squeak a little more out. not that Defense isn't good, but you're well over the 540 and if you need the stam you need the stam.

Insahnity
08-14-2009, 11:58 AM
There's a stam enchant from TBC you can use for your shield instead of the defense one, also those pure defense gems can be subbed out for def/stam to squeak a little more out. not that Defense isn't good, but you're well over the 540 and if you need the stam you need the stam.

The 18 stam to shield is not a good idea. You are better off with 20 def to shield and replacing def gems for def/stam gems instead.

Same goes with 18 stam on gloves, or PVP shoulder patch (30 stam+Resilience). Stam stacking to the max can lead to blind stacking at the detriment of your viability.

Heffatank
08-15-2009, 12:51 AM
Thanks to everyone. I did get the black heart last night in ToC and I managed up a Naxx run to get my rapelling charge (?). the extra def trinket helped me stam gem and enchant to the max.

Jivatma
08-15-2009, 01:04 AM
31k UB hp is not bad for 10m ulduar. i really believe you shouldn't have much trouble. your mitigation looks normal (block i sa bit low, but everybody's is now-a-days). if you're having troubles staying alive, perhaps look to your healers? mayhaps they may also be a bit undergeared?

my suggestions:

+def to cloak
+def to shield
resocket the str gem in legs to stamina or if you're needing it expertise (if you want the bonus)
rings are hard to find. depending on gold you can try either a dalaran ring (from vendor in jc store) or signet of the accord from AH...
trinket - i would try for essence of gossamer from h-azjol'nerub at least until you get to 25man ignis. +111 stamina and a half-decent on proc shield really isn't that bad. a lot better then 3k hp ever 2mins

Domiy
08-15-2009, 01:24 AM
Those new gems are not that expensive, you can but them for 10k honor or 20 heroism badges.